Q&A with Jennifer Hoffman September 25, 2013 - - Q&A: When Are They Going to Respect My Boundaries?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2013

      Mailer 14

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      September 25, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show. Join us tonight, at 8PM US central time. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is www.blogtalkradio.com/jennifer-hoffman. If you miss the live show the archives are always available on the show page.

      Thanks for all of your continued well wishes, I am getting better although not completely healed yet. One step at a time, I know many of you are going through some significant health issues to. They seem to be part of what we are releasing now, as well as keeping us grounded in our bodies. I hold you in the light of being fully healed, whole and in joy.
      I feel like we're crawling through these final days of September, one painful step at a time. Since I thought that last week was the final week of the month, this week is even longer than usual. I'm not saying that things get better or worse and in fact, with all of the things that are happening between now and the end of the year we're probably better off appreciating this 'down' time, this year has been one thing after another and I  know we're all tired and wanting to see some changes happen or get some results or relief.
      On tonight's radio show I'll be talking about something wonderful that happened this week, tune and find out. And if you can't make the live show starting at 8PM US Central time, then you can catch the archives.
      What do you do when people don't respect your boundaries? Nothing because people don't have to do that. They really don't. But if they don't, are you respectful enough of your own boundaries to keep them intact? That's the subject of this week's Q&A message.

      Read the question and answer in the blog posting below and on the website.

      I invite you to follow me on Facebook, (click here for my page) please join me there. I post daily messages and would love to hear from you.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      This week's featured product:
      The Cord Disconnect & Healing Meditation

      We are connected to everyone through energetic cords and their places of connection. By disconnecting these cords we stop the flow of old energy paradigms and create new pathways for this energy. This doesn't mean that we cut people out of our life; rather, we create a new healed and whole paradigm for our relationship. This is a 2 part process (the second part will surprise you but it is an extremely powerful point of transformation for you), that will help you clear old energy paradigms and connections, setting new intentions for your energy and allowing you to embrace a new dimension of energetic being for yourself.

      Available as a CD and an instant download MP3.

      Click here to purchase from the Enlightening Life Mastery  Store

      Memberships are closed at the moment, while we re-do that section. The exciting new membership section will be launched soon. If you are a member, you still have access to the archives. If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      ================

      Q&A: When Will They Respect My Boundaries?

      Dear Jennifer: I have always been very non-confrontational with everyone in my life, especially my family. After years of trying hard to maintain emotional balance with everyone by being their scapegoat, trying my best to be nice, supportive, and never complaining, I have now stepped into my power and set firm boundaries where I refuse to be drawn into family dramas and choose sides. Since that time, different family members seem determined to cross these boundaries and try to get me involved in dramas that they deliberately create. I don't know what to do, other than to stop speaking to them altogether. Is there another solution, am I doing something wrong and why do they insist on trying to drag me into these dramas when I want to have a loving, peaceful relationship with them? Is there a soul contract issue at work here and can I do something to change it?
      Jennifer's Answer: Once we change the way we relate to others, we issue an invitation for them to join us in our new energetic space. Sometimes they accept; other times they do not. Your family feels more comfortable interacting with you at the level they like, which is the level of drama and discord. In this way, they are able to take energy from you....
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
       We are re-building the membership section and are not accepting new members at this time. If you currently have a membership you can still access the pages. The membership site will be re-launched soon.

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformation for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, September 25, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Lots of results are happening in the Raise Your Vibes - 21 Day Evolution Adventure. More to come on how you can participate in this program and enjoy the transformation that everyone is creating.
      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139