Pleiadedolphininfos: Sandra Walter ~ The Child and the Master ~

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2013

      Blessings to all who are searching the internet for what really happened during the Equinox. In short, there is too much to explain and discuss – it’s just too much at the moment. I AM experiencing the complete override of my lower level Self (gone, I know that) by my Higher Levels. The higher-lower merge is a consistent agenda, moment by moment. In an upcoming video I will attempt to explain the parallel reality dynamics which disappear when we level up; the dissipation of the illusion of time and separation from Self and Self-as-Source.
      Read more »

      Autism is not a handicap or a disability; it is a sign of the awakening of very powerful intellectual abilities, and it is a gift that needs intense stimuli and encouragement. When that awakening starts, the physical abilities the child has already developed get sidelined as the brain moves into extreme overdrive, and intense fascination with what is going on inside itself captures the child’s attention.  The basic skills that the child was building are no longer interesting; they are boring and they get ditched as the infinitely creative inner world expands exponentially for the child.  The child is not shutting down but growing intellectually at an incredible pace that allows no time for basic motor and social skills to continue normal development.  If this is realized and the child is enthusiastically allowed to freely develop this inner world, then s/he will pick up the basics later, and possibly rather slowly because the inner world is so much more interesting and exciting than the humdrum activities that most small children are engaged in.  Remember, the world you experience is illusory, and Reality lies within!
      Read more »

      http://truthcodes.wordpress.com/2013/09/24/releasing-of-all-dimensional-timelines-part-two/

      For many of you the outpouring of emotion may be easier explained as the death of who you are in preparation for FULL remembrance of who YOU are in TRUTH.  Much has been written about the death of ego but this is more than the death of ego, this is the death of the DEFINITION of who you are. Let me give you an example to explain this further, for the human logical mind may have a very hard time processing the death of SELF whilst you are still alive within the human vehicle!
      For all of my incarnation in this human form I have endured the “loss” of people, grief has been a constant companion and has been the frequency from which I have tried to manifest my life.  As all of the human life experience is a mirror then the mirrors that come into your life as other people and scenarios, events and places will always match the frequency that you are running. In this scenario and without incarnating into this dimensional timeline where my SOUL woke up in its human form I would have carried on with this.  It would have been what is termed “karma”.
      Read more »

      -Channeled through Wes Annac-
      With Love and appreciation for the continual efforts of the awakening public in helping your Earth to ascend, I am SanJAsKa speaking for the Pleiadian High Council, the Pleiadian Council of Nine and the Company of Heaven overall.
      We continue to watch you progress and expand in all Earthly endeavors you find yourselves undergoing, and we encourage you to seek spirit in any moment you feel as if your searches aren’t rendering the results you’d prefer.
      In this time of development and expansion in the minds and hearts of each of you, you can find broadened and deepened connections with the spiritual realms if you can only open up to these connections and understand your infinite and uninhibited ability to bring through higher-dimensional energies and impressions.
      Read more »

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos
      Life Tapestry Creations - Blog Banner LTCLife Tapestry Creations - Brenda Black Photo
      Summary of Brenda’s September 22, 2013 free, 15-minute, channeled “Creation Energies” show at http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/brenda-hoffman: Your DNA is changing so creating is easier. Key phrases for now and ever more are: “It is now and it is easy” It’s time to move through your Old Age perception block that all happens in the future and you must “work” to receive it. It is now and it is easy.
      The title of last week’s “Brenda’s Blog” – her free, weekly, channeled blog for  http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com: “Testing Your New Communication Skills”
      Brenda’s “Creation Energies” BlogTalkRadio.com show and “Brenda’s Blog” contain different channeled materials.
      Dear Ones,
      Read more »

      9-24-13
      Arcturian Message

      The First Landing

      The first landing is the landing and interconnection of your multidimensional mind with your third dimensional brain. The brain is completely encased within the skull, but the multidimensional mind is just above your brain where it resonates to the fourth dimension and beyond. Thereby, the aura of your physical body is the primary connecting devise between your third dimensional brain and your multidimensional mind.

      Once your multidimensional mind has fully "landed” and interconnected with your physical brain, your earth vessel begins its metamorphosis into lightbody. This metamorphosis is much like the shift from a caterpillar to a butterfly, in that it is not a transformation in which a new element has been added. Instead, it is a transmutation in which your body is aligned to a higher frequency of resonance.
      Read more »

      (Screenshot movie The Holy Grail)
      In search for the Holy Grail there are still those seeking the answers… The ones convinced of their beliefs search wherever they can and see a Holy Grail in everything that is pointed out to them by the one telling them. That one is moving the donkey with a sweet carrot on stick to follow its belief to know it’s where abouts.
      Is it real!?   Is it a belief!?  Or has it  maybe  just a symbolic meaning!?
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google