Divine Guidance ~ Path of the Soul Tarot: Gentleness ~ Path of the Soul

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2013
      The word delicate is often perceived or interpreted as fragile, easily broken, etc. Yet here the delicate nature that we possess is not a message of weakness of but of true strength, integrity, character and, yes, power. It denotes the intricacies of our unique Divine Soul that we are. A gentleness that transcends outside the parameters of what is 'strong and weak'. Gentleness goes hand in hand with the delicate, intricate nature that we encompass. A reminder that the path which lies at the center of our very Being is more in touch with Source than we may consciously realize with our mind. Even in the midst of what can be enormous difficulties, trials, challenges or however these are described, perceived and experienced that is apart of what brings us through those and become that much stronger in the process.

      The Path of the Soul card speaks on the merging of our will and Divine Will. Yes and let us go that one step even deeper and beyond to when we Open ourselves in this way we find that while this is an integration it also brings deep clarity, insight and illumination. One that reveals Divine Will and our will have not truly been separate. That this is a road of remember and revelations to where we once more rediscover and embrace that what was perceived as being apart has always been One. We are awakening into new depths and new levels as we see veils part, illusions drop and experience the freshness of joy, life, serenity and wholeness. All seeds and fruits of Authentic Genuine Unconditional Divine Love. We can and do see ourselves in that Divine Mirror. The angels, beings, guides, and souls here on this world that give us encouragement, love, and support are all apart of that glorious road we are undertaking together. Lifting one another, inspiring one another, encouraging one another and loving one another. Trust those who speak to your heart, your soul, your being and in that you will see the Divine there in them (the beings, guides, angels, and beloved souls here on this world and our Beloved Earth) and the Divine in You reflected in our heart and soul to one another in Love. *:x lovestruck

      Random image

      Random image