AngelicView: Does Our Soul Plan Life’s Chal lenges Before Birth?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2013

      Does Our Soul Plan Life’s Challenges Before Birth?

      3DJourney
      AngelicView: Um – yes! Although I have written articles on this subject, I highly recommend this video anyway if you are interested in the subject. Robert Schwartz is the Author of “Your Soul’s Plan”, a very popular book (although I have not yet read this one, I have heard of it over and over). In this interview with Bob Olson, Robert has gone into much more detail that I have in my articles. Among other things, they discuss:
      1. Why do bad accidents happen (like, when someone becomes a paraplegic, for example)?
      2. Were our pets planned?
      3. What about Free Will and the Law of Attraction?
      4. Could I have prevented my loved one’s death?
      5. Why do some people die young?
      I have watched the first video all the way through and completely agreed with everything he said, based on my own studies. I have included the second video of another interview with the same man that expands on the first.

      Does our Soul Plan our Life’s Challenges Before Birth?

      Video Description: In this interview, I talk with Robert Schwartz, author of Your Soul’s Plan, about how our souls plan our challenges in life on purpose. If you’ve ever wondered why bad things happen to good people, Robert Schwartz shares with us his conclusions about that topic based on years of research. This video conversation offers hope and understanding about the challenges we meet in life, and it might even leave you with a sense of inner peace and acceptance in the face of your challenges — or at least help you believe there is meaning to your suffering and that you’re not merely a victim of unlucky circumstances. I’m excited to present this conversation to you, so I hope you won’t miss it.” ~ Bob Olson, Afterlife TV http://www.afterlifetv.com

      Your Soul’s Gift to You: Understanding the Life Your Soul Planned for You

      Video Description:In this insightful conversation with Robert Schwartz, we discuss pre-birth planning, specifically the healing power of the life our souls planned before our birth. We discuss the relationship between you and your soul, how understanding pre-birth planning leads to healing, if pre-birth planning interferes with free will, the people in our lives who are part of our soul’s plan, and even when our souls plan a spiritual awakening for us. In my last interview with Rob, we discussed the challenges our souls plan for us; so I took this conversation to a new place entirely. There’s too many gems in here to even list. Rob is such an articulate, graceful speaker with incredible wisdom that I just know you’ll love this interview.” ~ Bob Olson, Afterlife TV

      About Robert Schwartz and his Books

      Robert Schwartz’s work in pre-birth planning explores the premise that we are all eternal souls who plan our lives, including our greatest challenges, before we’re born for purposes of spiritual growth. His first book, Your Soul’s Plan, contains ten true stories of people who planned physical illness, having disabled children, deafness, blindness, drug addiction, alcoholism, losing a loved one, and severe accidents. The information about their pre-birth plans was obtained by four gifted mediums and channels. The book presents the actual conversations people had with their future parents, children, spouses, friends, and other loved ones when they planned their lives together. For readers, suffering that once seemed purposeless becomes imbued with deep meaning. Wisdom may be acquired in a more conscious manner; feelings of anger, guilt, blame, and victimization are healed and replaced by acceptance, forgiveness, gratitude, and peace.
      Rob’s second book, Your Soul’s Plan: The Healing Power Of The Life You Planned Before You Were Born, discusses the pre-birth planning of spiritual awakening, miscarriage, abortion, caregiving, abusive relationships, sexuality, incest, adoption, poverty, suicide, rape, and mental illness. There’s even a chapter about the planning we do with our future pets and other beloved animal companions.
      Purchase Robert Schwartz’s latest book, Your Soul’s Gift, at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASI… (affiliate).
      You can purchase a copy of Robert Schwartz’s first book, Your Soul’s Plan, at http://www.Amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASI…(affiliate).
      Robert Schwartz Biography: In a personal session with a medium in 2003, author Robert Schwartz was astonished to speak with nonphysical beings who knew everything about him – not just what he had done in life, but also what he had thought and felt. They told him that he had planned many of his most difficult experiences before he was born. Realizing that a knowledge of pre-birth planning would bring great healing to people and allow them to understand the deeper purpose of their life challenges, he decided to devote his life to the study of pre-birth planning. The extraordinary insights that have emerged from his work speak to our heartfelt, universal yearning to know . . . why. You can visit Robert Schwartz’s website at http://www.YourSoulsPlan.com

      about.me

      AngelicView

      AngelicView

      I began this blog at the end of March, 2012. At that time, I just liked to read other people’s blogs. There was a “Like” button on their blogs and I wanted to click it to show them that I appreciated their blog article. But in order to “Like” another’s blog, you must have a Word Press account. So I made an account. So I could press the “Like” button.
      True story!
      Then I thought maybe blogging would be fun. I had some interests. I could create some articles. And so I did. No joke.
      Back then I had one reader – my friend, Mike. Thanks Mike!
      My “real” 3D name is Shannon. Nice to meet you! My 3D j.o.b. is Neonatal Nursing. The best job ever! I am a single mom of a teenage daughter (ack!).
      My interest is in finding ways to take a peek “beyond the veil”. I think that we are multidimensional beings and that by researching what lies in other times and dimensions, we can discover more about ourselves and our lives right here and now, and possibly the future, as well.
      I would like to send out a big thanks to all my readers who have joined me in this journey of discovery, and to all the people who’s stories I have shared here.
      Love!
      AngelicView~