Pleiadedolphininfos: Méline Lafont ~ Equinox ~ Gatekeepers

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2013

      Little sharing about the equinox and gatekeepers. I had a visit of Mister fly too, that loved to hang around during the recording :) LOL sorry for that!

      Much love, Méline ♥

      There has been much “hype” around the influx of the New Earth energies and much emphasis has been placed upon the both the date and the equinox. This creates “expectation” and this is a tool of the old earth in that the expectation is that something “amazing” will happen to you. Something amazing IS happening to you but at the rate of unfolding that is beyond the perception of the human logical mind. I cannot highlight enough the need to look beyond what APPEARS to be your life experience for the waking reality is moving at a slightly different rate than you are moving at at an energy level. The transition process that many have now begun seeks to align BOTH the waking reality and the energy that you are to the SAME SPEED of unfolding. Again this is something that is well beyond the range of the human logical mind and the human eyes. This may allow frustration to set in if it is not put in check, how do you put this in check? by moving fully into the heart space and listening to the HEART and not the human logical mind. To those around you today you will APPEAR to be the same person, but in TRUTH nothing is the same for ALL on and upon this planet have taken a leap in ENERGETIC signature.
      Read more »

      natalie glassonBeloved beings of superb light, I draw close to you now sharing my love, grace, magic and the consciousness that I hold as a being moving through the great journey of creation and the Creator’s divine plan. As we move through this journey together and in growing oneness we are unaware of our destiny and unable to truly understand our goal or destination. Such a mysterious journey we are undertaking and yet our faith grows with each step that we take. You may have fears of your ascension and that which you are being guided to experience but once these fears are dissolved and dispersed you will discover within you a core strength stronger than any physical material or object you have every tried to break or mould. Your belief in your journey and the discovery we are together embarking upon is unwavering and indestructible, so certain are you about the pathway you are embarking upon. It is important to take time to discover your inner strength and certainty as it will act as your constant companion as we move further into the light of the Creator. Remove all that stands between you as a being with your current awareness and your inner strong certainty of the Creator. In many ways this process will lighten your load and allow your journey to flow with greater ease, it is only fear and its many varieties of manifestation that cause hardship in your spiritual pathways.
      Read more »

      File:Young grass shoots
after controlled burning, New Forest - geograph.org.uk - 176998.jpg
      Picture commons.wikimedia.org by Peter Facey – Young grass shoots after controlled burning, New Forest. This photo shows the effect of recent controlled burning on the edge of Foulford Bottom. The heather has been temporaily burnt away, and fresh young grass shoots are emerging. The white stuff is burnt moss (I think).
      After a small fire consumes the whole area and burns all to its core, being vibrational frequency energy, the realization of what IS comes.  The smoke is coloring the air and the smell of burning is still not yet gone, but still the new leaves that cautiously stick up their little heads above the soil are making the dark shine with little green speckles. The energy that is cleaned and renewed finds its way to create again but even more beautiful than before. The new colors the vast plains in luscious greens. This is what is happening now upon this earth and beyond.
      The hierarchy and control factions losing more and more of their last thought grips over us. Their last energy is even not enough to recharge a battery.  The new ways of doing things, the new ways of seeing and feeling things are popping up like speckles that show already the new energy of the  heart-source centered people and awakened ones to be free and creator beings without boundaries. The cleansed from its parasites earth and humanity is doing its  first steps upon the new soil.
      Read more »

      Open the gate to the Allness that you have forgotten that you are.  Open the gate to all that you keep yourself separated from in thoughts, in fears, in longings, and in your heart’s desires.  Open the gate that keeps you from a future in which you are totally healthy, in love, in joy, in beauty, in youth.  For it is only your belief system that decays the body.

      It is only your belief system that keeps you from moving forward in leaps and bounds.  It is your dead end canyon that seems never-ending in a sky that seems continual.  Open the gate and set free all that has once served you so that it can learn to fly, to swim,  to tunnel deep in the earth.  Open the gate to everything that your parents, your teachers, and your lovers told you that you could not be. Set yourself free.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google