Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman September 23, 2013 -- Loving Our Brilliant Children

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2013

      Mailer 14

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      September 23, 2013

      Dear Friends,
      Are you still standing and breathing? We made it to the Equinox and ... I'd like to tell you that it's all easy from here on out but that isn't true and it isn't even meaningful. What does 'easy' mean? It's all so relative now, relative to us, our experience, lessons, learning, transformation and intention. The focus is now on connection from the perspective of One, beginning with us. As we recall the scattered pieces of our heart, mind and soul, we're asked to see ourselves as One within an unlimited community that extends into the galactic. We are important as ourselves, but also as part of the communities we belong to. What we intend for ourselves, we also intend for everyone else.
      The next few months will further compel us to expand or propel us into healing, until it has all been completed. We do have a choice but it's time to choose now, no more sitting on the fence. As we move into the last week of September -- and not only has this been a long month but I had forgotten about this last 10 days and thought it was over (as did many of you), take some time to ponder what's important to you, what do you want in your life and how much can you expand your energy to create space for it?
      I have been writing that the Equinox accelerates us through the end of the year. I hope you have your seat belt on because that journey starts now.
      This month's keyword is 'embrace', what you embrace you can release and what you release, with loving gratitude, you create space for greater blessings in your life.
      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period can feel so overwhelming at times. And you can also get the 'EVOLVE' guide here too.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 8PM US central time,  the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page. .

      Brilliant Children & The Parents Who Love Them
      I smiled as I listened to a father tell me how inadequate he felt as a parent of his two brilliant children. He wanted to ensure that they received the best education and opportunities to succeed and wasn't sure that he was doing a very good job. He was and he really didn't have to try so hard because his children were going to be OK as long as he did his job, which was simply to love, nurture and support them so they could be free to use and share their many gifts and talents. Today's children show their gifts and brilliance from a very early age and because they have parents like this father, they are able to develop, use, and share their gifts with the world when it needs them the most......
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      This week's featured product:

      The Atlantis Legacy -- Taking Humanity Through 2012 & Beyond

      Our Atlantis Legacy is the energetic paradigm we created after Atlantis was destroyed. It represents the journey of rebalancing the masculine and feminine energies so we can complete this ascension cycle. Do you think you were in Atlantis? You probably were. Did you play a role in its destruction -- many of you have, from being on one or the other side of the struggle, to being an innocent victim of the outcome. Many of us unconsciously carry a great deal of shame, guilt and fear over this aspect of the earth's history. Understanding Atlantis, your role, how it has impacted you and what the Atlantean Paradigm means to humanity today are all explained in this book, Jennifer's latest.

      Available in print or Kindle format
      Click here  to order from Amazon (Print & Kindle)
      Click here to order from Barnes & Noble (Nook)
      .
      ==================================

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Business Mastery program is open to new members in October 2013
      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139