Crystals at Quantum Awakening: Blue Star Touchstones (Labradorite from Madagascar) and She Shells

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2013

       There are more of the Chambered Nautilus with Druzy Quartz at the second link to pour through. :)

      http://www.thequantumawakening.com/aaabluestar%20touchstones%202013.htm
      http://www.thequantumawakening.com/aaasheshells.htm

      BLUE STAR TOUCHSTONES
      New Labradorite from Madagascar
      These very beautiful and powerful stones come from a brand new source in Madagascar. I had the opportunity to speak to the miner, He was very proud of his new find. I bought all he had mined of this very powerful little stone. These stones literally flashed at me from across the parking lot of the Denver coliseum gem show. Shouting as loud as their little bodies would shine. I have always loved labradorite but when I saw these stones, I knew they were for our global crystal grid. They are like little cosmic peacocks just strutting their stuff for all to see. I hope you all love these beauties as much as I do.
      Within these stones is a deep remembering of a time that we looked to the stars for our information. When the night sky was a message board filled with insights and truths. The deep blue cosmic sea is seen in all her magic and power. These stones may be small of structure but they are large of power. they hold a renewed hope of the Light within the dark and the knowledge that life is forever birthed anew in all its myriad forms.  When one aligns with these stones a repository of remembrance is triggered enabling one to see.

      A new entrance is created in the old pathways as the higher vibratory light goes hand in hand allowing the dimensions to meld and become whole again. placing this stone upon the body can trigger an alchemical healing action. All situations that have you coming undone, come to move you through sections of time into a cleared facet of your own shining truth. These wonderful stones allow you entrance into vibrations that help you to shift your future by making higher choices within your creational thought fields. Pathways of least resistance are seen in clarity as we search for that which is free of density and pressure.
      Labradorite purges negativity, protects the aura, and seals energy leaks. the Inuit people claim Labradorite fell from the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis. To them it was a Stone of Magic, to be used by shamans & healers. carrying Labradorite allows one's innate magical abilities to surface. It enhances clairvoyance, telepathy, prophecy and allows one to communicate with higher guides and access the Akashic records.
      Labradorite brings the wisdom of other worlds and universes down to earth.  This stone asks you to shine as if your life depended on it. This stone enhances intuition and psychic perception and allows one to see auras. It helps one to understand their destiny. Use it to bring Light to the shadowed realms of the self.  Labradorite helps purge negative thought patterns. It gives great insight and vision. It brings out the best qualities in you, to be all that you can be. It makes you a better person. It shines and polishes your aura, it is "a flash of light in the darkness."
      Labradorite enhances night vision, and helps with the ability to see past illusions. It allows us to understand ourselves on a deeper level. It will help reveal your spiritual destiny to you. Plain and simple, Labradorite is a stone of transformation.  It is used for dream recall reduces stress and anxiety. Labradorite is an excellent gemstone for those seeking to lose weight as it balances and regulates metabolism.

      BLUE STAR TOUCHSTONES
      Weigh approx 4 oz. each
      Cost $27 includes shipping in USA extra for international
      these are already packed
      each one was handpicked with great love
      allow the Universe to pick your perfect stone

      SHE SHELLS
      These little beauties are ancient seashells that have crystallized and filled with druzy quartz. They were found in the mountains of India. I think they are precious and powerful. They call themselves SheShells. They come to heal softly with a loving touch and a sweet memory.
      Seashells have the natural ability to disband negative energy. Shells have a protective base which negativity finds hard to penetrate. Shells can harness and enhance energy and healing.  Seashells have a gentle but thorough healing energy, which cleanses balances and harmonizes the body & aura.  Being born of the ocean, shells are associated with the element water. They are also connected to the moon, which impels the tides. Both, water and the moon have strong feminine energies.

      The chambered nautilus is the epitome of "Divine Proportion." The Chambered Nautilus" asks us to focus on the stages of life and the need to constantly move forward. Each year, the nautilus adds a new chamber to its shell. The spiral generated has the proportions of the golden ratio discovered by the ancient Greeks. The nautilus focuses on the concept of sealing off one's previous boundaries to create new and larger spaces in which to live and develop
      The chambers of the Nautilus shell vary in size at a mathematical ratio of 1.618 to 1, progressing upward or downward into infinity. This is a perfect image for spiritual evolution.  The spiral shape of the Nautilus suggests that we keep growing forever. There is no “final" chamber.” We must keep building new chambers of thought as long we live. Try thou we may we cannot go back to the previous place of comfort. The nautilus cannot stay in its present space or it will die. It has no choice but to move on forever. Seashells change the negative energies into a positive flow. They promote harmony and a sense of beauty.

      Druzy quartz looks like fairy dust. It is composed of thousands of tiny shimmering crystal points that blanket the surface of these Sheshells creating the appearance of a magical fairy land. Druzy quartz is soothing. It can calm and soothe a tense mind making it stress free. Druzy has the ability to draw out the negativity and stabilize the aura. This helps in clear and creative thinking. Druzy quartz crystals are excellent for use in Spiritual Healing when self-doubt, worry, or other negative feelings are affecting the ability to feel joy.

      SHE SHELLS

      #7 SHE SHELL

      #11 SHE SHELL

      #12 SHE SHELL

      #13 SHE SHELL

      HOW TO ORDER
      please use your real name/ not just email name & address/
      with  2500+ on crystal list it is hard to keep up.
      Please Pay for Crystals in a timely fashion, they are an energetic investment. They connect with you as soon as you promise to purchase
      All crystals are sold on a first come first serve basis via emails.
      PLEASE EMAIL ME FIRST TO MAKE SURE THE CRYSTAL YOU WANT IS AVAILABLE thequantumawakening@...  ALL CRYSTALS ARE SOLD VIA EMAIL IN ORDER OF EMAILS RECEIVED.
      Please  be patient in this process I am a multitasking multi-dimensional woman living at least three lifetimes in this one,  like most of you. I answer all emails. What is destined to be yours will find you.
      Go to   www.paypal.com  to make Payment to thequantumawakening@...
      (MAKE SURE YOU PUT "THE" IN FRONT of QuantumAwakening when making Paypal payment)
       please list and address your real name and what you have ordered. Packing these beauties is not always a easy process they are singing loud and jumping around with energy.
      IF YOU ARE NOT A PAYPAL MEMBER AND WOULD LIKE TO USE A CREDIT CARD THEN EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE FROM PAYPAL THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE PAYMENT VIA CREDIT CARD.

      We only accept INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT via  www.Paypal.com please be sure to tell me if you live outside of USA so I can add extra for international postage.
      Please send Payment in USA funds $$$, there is a double conversion fee via  paypal, so if send in wrong currency I will refund, so you can send in USA Currency.
      extra shipping charge for all international orders
      (all international orders over $100 must be insured)

       Please send USA check to address below
      Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      PO Box 217
      Dandridge, Tenn.