Pleiadedolphininfos: Anrita Melchizedek ~ Enjoy the Full Moon energies my precious friends and family, paving the way for the Equinox energies over the weekend ~

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2013

      picture source: www.bracaleart.com

      Metatron as Channeled by Méline Lafont on September 9, 2013

      Beloved hearts, it truly is my pleasure to connect once again with you in this Now moment. Another fantastic opportunity is lingering just around the corner in your current reality which can bring you bit by bit to a higher consciousness and a more refined energy because the upcoming equinox implies the possibility of merging with the Christ Consciousness and also grants the activation of the higher frequencies on your world into your reality.

      As always it is a delight for me to share the specifics of those processes that your embodiments and your organisms undergo as it is utterly important to be aware that this time around it is not just an insignificantly small activation but rather, it is distinctly clear that this equinox will cause the most grandiose changes in your inner world and so much more.

      We are dealing with a most profound metamorphosis whereby all the old, the familiar, that has been a part of you for so long, is splitting off of you and the new embodiments / layers of your Being are exposed giving them the opportunity to play an active role. Those higher embodiments of your Being are going to play an important part for all of you and are going to be the determinant factor for your power of discernment and for your observations in your further evolution and growth.

      Increasingly your embodiments are becoming active layer by layer and during the upcoming equinox it will specifically be your 2nd refined body that will go through the big change and the activation. I am referring to your etheric body being the 2ndrefined body, itself consisting of specific layers and chakra's. The difference in the layers of your etheric body consist of various frequencies meaning that everything that will be activated on a personal level will differ from individual to individual.
      Read more »

      Foto: ~ Enjoy the Full Moon energies my precious friends and family, paving the way for the Equinox energies over the weekend ~  "Through the sacred cosmic Fire of Purification in this month of September and the rituals that you create on the Full Moon, you are taken deeper into the alchemy and magic of being able to draw to you, to magnetize and attract what you are needing in any given Now moment through your manifestations and co-creations with the Company of Heaven.    Within the third eye a beautiful diamond star-tetrahedron activates and is now experienced within each one of the chakras. As it enters the heart chakra you experience your heart's dreaming, amplified through the Full Moon, and creating a pathway for the Equinox on September the 22nd. For at the time of the Equinox energies an equal amount of day and
night is experienced ~ in unity, Spirit and matter merge ~ and you experience too the merging of your Beloved I AM Presence. And now, the 13 Cosmic Christ Holographic Discs re-activates through the spinal column taking you into a deep sense of Christ Consciousness, of Unity Consciousness and into the Pathways of Divine Love. The beautiful copper-gold and pink-gold Fire of Purification amplifies, activates, and embraces All That You Are as these sacred transfiguring flames of Divine Love.   You now find yourselves now within the Heart chakra of Mother Earth, within the crystalline matrix of Mother Earth's Light Body, surrounding Mother Earth and all her Life now in these beautiful copper-gold and pink-gold flame of this sacred Cosmic Fire of Purification, through the Overlighting of Helios and Vesta.   Wonderful, sweet ones. As you find yourselves back in your sacred space now, the Arcturian Emissaries of the Light come forward and offer to place you in
a Purification Chamber of Light. You allow yourselves simply to surrender to this experience, connecting into the Inner Earth Sun, to the Golden Sun within your Hearts, to the Sun, the Central Sun and now the Great Central Sun ~ to Source Light and the Cosmic Heart of all Creation. You are aligned through all dimensions of Light available to you, knowing that you are indeed purifying yourselves of every human mis-creation, deed, thought, and action, no longer needed to be experienced in this Golden Age of Light. Wonderful.    Just keep this connection of Light open to all these Beings of Light, sweet ones ~ and to the crystalline matrix Flame of Purification coming through from the crystalline heart of Mother Earth, and these sacred copper-gold and pink-gold Flames of Purification. Stay as long as you are able in this sacred space, in the knowing that you are already experiencing Unity Consciousness, and the One Reality of All That Is.   So we thank you
for your service work, and with this we bid you a most magical day".
      http://pleiadianlight.net

[...]

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos
      Uploaded on 18 September 2013 by Carl Boudreau
      September introduced a moral and ethical component to the process. October introduces deep emotional factors.
      Our desire for greater emotional fulfillment in our lives and in our relationships sparks resistance to proposed changes. People want to see love and compassion and deep emotional bonds in their own lives and in the lives of others.
      A powerfully placed eclipse renders this a major turning point.

      Master Lanto

      Master Lanto:

      Hello dear ones, It is I again, Master Lanto, bringing you wonderful news on your progress in your ascension process.
      As it stands right now, your illumination and the development of your crystalline bodies has increased tenfold, even a thousandfold from just a little bit of time ago.You are growing and expanding in leaps and bounds and your radiance is astounding and magnificent. You are all looking like beautiful stars to us here in the Celestial and Galactic Realm.
      And my dear ones, you are just becoming brighter day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute, and second by second, as is translated into your linear concept of time. In the Now, you can be considered expanded to full capacity, in that you are BECOMING that very thing as you develop further in each Now moment.
      Read more »

      You are a conjunction of all of your fears, your tears and your dreams come true. You are conjunction of time and space and heaven and hell.  You are the destiny of this beauteous planet that you stand so willingly upon.  You hold the vibratory key that escorts many into a place of safety.  it is in this place of safety that you will lift them up so they do not stumble.  You will lift them by holding the fire light for them.  You will lift them in your song, in your laughter and in your grace, because that is what you have always done.  Unbuckle the humanness that keeps you so strapped in to all the roles that you play.  Know at this time and this intersection of light and life you are worthy of a majesty that you have failed to become in the past.
      Read more »

      9-18-13
      Back on Ascending Earth Part 3

      Deciphering the Dream

      JASON SPEAKS:
      Sandy and I stayed in the meadow for a few hours to ponder the mystery of M&M Travel. Perhaps the mystery was actually about the building. We seemed to be getting nowhere, so we decided to go home, get some breakfast and then see what we could find on the Internet about M&M Travel.

      After we ate, we turned on the computer and searched for M&M Travel. All we could find was a few obscure websites about the M&M Travel in our area. They did not seem to have any other locations, which seemed quite unusual for a travel company. The websites were small and not attractive enough to draw business in a world in which most people was making their own travel arrangements.

      Something did not seem right about this company. We even got the feeling that maybe M&M Travel was a cover for some other business. But what other business would that be? This question made us begin to question our feelings about the office. We needed to go back and look at our joint dreams again to see where we got off track.
      Read more »

      ddlogo

      TOMORROW friday the 20th is our new radio show episode, make a note and listen in! Call in with your questions!
      Show starts 20 September at NewYork -EDT at 6.00 am – in mainland Europe, CEST 12.00 pm NOON – and  20.00 pm Canberra Australia EST time.
      Call in to speak with the host (646) 595-2459
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google