Weekly LB from Jamye at Crystalline Soul Healing: Accepting Gracefully

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2013

      September 19, 2013

      09/21/2013

      Accepting Gracefully

      As you open your heart to your present moment, that which is desired is enhanced.  That which is undesired is embraced and with that embrace, transformed.  Do you feel that in your embraces?  Do you feel the transmission of Love, or is it a moment of action without connection?  To touch another, to touch Life is a gift of open sharing of Love that does not require physical contact.  You embrace with the intentions of your heart.  Life feels those intentions and responds.  When you Accept Gracefully, you are embracing Life as it is and that embrace creates an increased spin of Love.  The bond of Life is enlivened and creativity is sparked.

      When you ‘embrace’ another, whether through a hug, a smile, kind words or even a thought, you are transmitting quantum information that is read by the all the cells.  Where you get lost is in the physical evidence and the continuation of a thread of Love.  It is easy to be distracted by the physical reality.  Even to be in the vicinity of others, you are bombarded with their information.  Are you courageous enough, disciplined enough and patient enough to maintain your thread of Love?  It takes practice.  It is worth the effort as you begin to dominate your own atmosphere with the grace of Love.  Those around you have the potential to be changed, for you already have.  It is not your job to save the world.  As you Love, the world shifts in unseen quantum ways.  All Life is imbued with Love.  As you stimulate that innate quality, creativity is sparked.  It only requires your acceptance of Life and Love does the ‘work.’

      As we sit to Blast Accepting Gracefully, we are the bridgers of new solution without a word spoken.  We are empowering ourselves and others to the fullest potential of creative joy.  We are remembering that Life is beautiful in all its imperfections and that we are powerful beyond visible circumstances.  We are transmitting the peace that passes all understanding into the mundance of life.  (Mundance was ‘mundane,’ but I ‘accepted’ the typo! ;o) Blast on!
      Posted by Jamye at 8:22 AM

      About Me

      My Photo
      Jamye
      Jamye Price is an energy healer, channel and teacher. She channels Light Language, which are universal language codes that your heart and infinite mind speak fluently. Light Language works like a stem cell, it is Dynamic Frequency Encodings of Sound and Light that adjust to your needs in each moment as guided by your Higher Self. When Jamye is running healing frequencies, she speaks and signs Light Language, tones, emotes, and physically clears imbalances through Divine Grace. Jamye’s work assists with transmuting physical, emotional, mental and spiritual blocks into wisdom, compassion and empowerment. She teaches self-love, forgiveness and finding a perspective of Love to provide people with practical tools for Soul Progression and creating a joyful life.Jamye’s passion is Ascension - bringing people to the understanding of the Truth of who they are; cherished, powerful and brilliant Divine Humans, interconnected with All Life. Jamye offers private sessions by phone, group sessions and classes, Light Language healing CDs and a free Monthly Newsletter and Weekly LightBlast to help assist Lightworkers on their Divine Path. For more information visit www.JamyePrice.com.
      View my complete profile

      © Crystalline Soul Healing. All Rights Reserved.