Noos-Letter: Issue #41 - Activate Service

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2013

      Noos-letter of the Foundation for the Law of Time - Issue #37

      Share
      Embed Email
      Share Email
      Share on Facebook
      Share on Twitter
      Share on LinkedIn
      Post a tab on Facebook
      Like on Facebook

      Electric Moon of Service • Issue #41
      Noos-letter of the Foundation for the Law of Time - Issue #41

      Welcome to the 2013 Electric Deer Moon
      Edition of the Noos-letter

      [Deer]Welcome to the Electric Deer Moon of Service, the third moon of the Planetary service wavespell.
      "The synchronic order of the universe maintained by the functioning of the Law of Time defines the "divine plan." Prior to the discovery of the Law of Time, the divine plan unfolds in the cosmic unconscious becoming self-reflectively known to the intelligence of evolving bodies in time only as 'revelation.'"
      – Valum Votan, Postulate 19.6, Dynamics of Time
      You are not who you think you are, you are far more than that! It is time to Rise Up, Reclaim Your Star Lineage and Remember your Divine Mission. The Electric Moon invites you to activate your dormant powers on behalf of the Noosphere.
      Activate your Heart! Activate your Mind! Activate your Magic! Activate your Discipline! Activate your Star Memory! Activate your DNA! Activate your Imagination! Activate Mission consciousness! A ho!
      We each hold a unique facet of the Divine Plan. The Divine Plan is not merely for human beings. It is a cosmic ordainment. Everything is part of this Plan. It is just a matter of recognizing the patterns and signs and learning to dissolve yourself into the light of the ONE who sustains the All. We are undergoing an accelerated clearing of ancient karma activated by the New Galactic Beam (commenced on 26 July 2013). Everything is amplified. Everything is connected.
      The Telektonon prophecy of Pacal Votan demonstrates how the whole cosmos is an indivisible unity. Therefore, every belief, every set of teachings, every religion and every revealed prophecy are all part of One Indivisible Unity that can be mapped according to the synchronic order. In this way all prophets, seers, sages, etc. are part of a time release program playing out different facets of ONE UNIFIED MISSION.
      The Mission (of which we are all a part), is based on the ultimate resurrection of Earth and the evolutionary redemption of the human being. "Redemption" = ceasing to be oblivious to what is really going on and to re-member or re-collect. This is the meaning of UR = Universal Recollection/Resurrection.
      UR is the future. It is the realization of the universal unification of all religions, spiritual traditions, as well as world systems; it is ultimate unity consciousness that enters us into the Noosphere. Within noospheric consciousness we realize that we are an extension of an evolving consciousness and spirit.
      In the pulsar geometry, the third tone (and third moon) represents the first stage of the 3-7-11 second-dimensional sensory pulsar. The totem animal for this Moon is Deer reminding us to be gentle with ourselves and with others as we make our way through this unprecedented time of transition. It also reminds us that love and compassion for ourselves and others eases our journey and allows divine grace to flow into our lives. This is also the moon of service, so we might ask ourselves: How can I be a blessing for others? How can I be a synchronicity for someone else?
      [Magic]

      Star Traveler's Synchronicities

      Welcome to the activating Electric Moon of the first year of the New Beam! Take a step out of linear time and into the radial time of fourth/fifth-dimensional navigation…

      [Seal & Tone]Dali 1 - Kin 220, Yellow Crystal Sun (20 Sep)

      Today completes the 55th 4-day Harmonic of the Tzolkin/Galactic Spin: Crystal Matrix: Self-Regulate Universal Fire of Cooperation. Setting the tone for this whole moon with universalizing enlightenment through cooperation!
      You can find a whole list of all 65 Harmonics in the Book of Kin or in the Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity or in the Master Synchronic Code Book.

      [Seal & Tone]Seli 2 - Kin 221, Red Cosmic Dragon (21 Sep)

      Transcending Being brings Day of Peace. UN International Day of Peace (let's extend it to every day). Join the globally synchronized peace meditation!

      [Seal & Tone]Gamma 3 - Kin 222, White Magnetic Wind (22 Sep)

      EQUINOX. Galactic Activation Portal - the first of three in this Moon... Today begins Wavespell 18: The White Wind Wavespell of Communicating Spirit. This 13-day cycle concludes on Kin 234, White Cosmic Wizard (Lunar 15 / Oct 4)
      Crossing the Event Horizon in 432hz!!
      Video: Crossing the Event Horizon - Denean (432hz Music Video)

      Our Sister Sites

      Electric Moon-At-A-Glance

      [13 Moon calendar][Activating our Sixth Sense and Entering the Mind of Gaia: The Noosphere - with Stephanie South/"Red Queen" - Electric 24 / October 13 - St. Petersburg, Florida][Activating our Sixth Sense and Entering the Mind of Gaia: The Noosphere - with Stephanie South/"Red Queen" - Electric 24 / October 13 - St. Petersburg, Florida][UN International Day of Peace]Link to Rainbow Bridge Meditation on FacebookLink to Rainbow Bridge Meditation on FacebookLink to Rainbow Bridge Meditation on FacebookLink to Rainbow Bridge Meditation on Galactic SpacebookLink to Rainbow Bridge Meditation on Galactic SpacebookLink to Rainbow Bridge Meditation on Galactic SpacebookLink to Rainbow Bridge Meditation on Facebook[UN International Day of Peace][UN International Day of Peace]Link to "Annual Lunar Phases" Yellow Galactic Seed YearLink to Rainbow Bridge Meditation InstructionsLink to Rainbow Bridge Meditation on Galactic Spacebook
      Noos-letter: #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | #34 | #35 | #36 | #37 | #38 | #39 | #40en EspañolNederlandsFrançaisPortuguêsSrpski

      This message and its content is Copyright by Foundation for the Law of Time
      PO Box 156. Ashland OR, 97520 - +1 (541) 488-0714

      Link to "Galactic Synchronization" Twitter PageLink to "Galactic Synchronization" Facebook Page