Pleiadedolphininfos: Lucas – Perceptions Of Perceptions And Thoughts Of Perceptions – Observations – 18 September 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2013

      As you have mayhaps noticed, the intensity of this stormfront may have left you breathless in more ways than one. We hasten to add that this is in no way a signal of anything negative, far from it. Rather, it is indeed signs of a cleansing and restructuring that will give you many a cause for celebration in the time ahead. We know that during these storms, celebration may seem to be the furthest thing from your mind, as the effects of these lashing winds of high voltage energy is not to trifled with. But again, this is only a signal of the thorough upgrading and indeed reconstitution this whole planet of yours is receiving at the moment, and a such, celebration will indeed be a thing on the agenda not far from now.
      Read more »

      Ha... Its 11:22 as I begin typing this about today's video. And the video is 29:29 in length too... What a trip the numerology is, HA!

      On September 22, we are finally coming up on the end of that 9 month gestation period as we are birthing Mother Earth and the collective of Humanity since the December 21, 2012 Shift of the Ages. The Fall Equinox completes that cycle. What a wild ride this has been!

      It is interesting to hear so many GateKeepers having gone through similar Lord Metatron integrations and initiations these past days, just as I did that was caught on video with Meline LaFont. I am hearing persons planet-wide tell their stories. Those Metatron energies are only increasing and being recalibrated within my field as my frequency raises and LIGHT Quotient expands within.

      So many of us are hearing messages that the Avatar Energies are coming through to Earth during this Fall Equinox of 2013 for those of us who have been really working on Self. I am hearing similar messages across the board from various persons. I do welcome it so.
      Read more »

      https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fcommons%2Fthumb%2Fa%2Fa3%2FChainlink_fence_no_background.jpg%2F320px-Chainlink_fence_no_background.jpg&t=1490779095&sig=g1s4cFKiCl1G19qkSUjeJA--~C
      Chainlink fence with the sky removed. – 15 June 2011 – by Downtowngal
      I came to observe some profound things that are played out now.  And will in this observation be just asking some questions.
      Is  a bed of rose peddles on a bed of  stinging nettles:  beautiful or painful?!
      Is a “thought” to be perceiving oneness, real oneness?
      Is including all, the announcement of seeing others in separation except  you being all-inclusive?
      Is saying to be not doing certain things and showing in your actions the opposite truthful?
      Is love that pulls away and shuts out not really separation?
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google