Mirabai Devi Foundation: Tonight! Special Teleconference: Blessings from South Africa

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      Tonight!!

      Spirit of Africa:
      Blessings from South Africa

      Thursday, Sept 19th
      6:00pm EDT
      (3:00pm PDT)

      Join Mirabai Devi live from South Africa
      for this special teleconference about Reconciliation, Forgiveness,
      and Compassion

               Date: Thursday, September  19th
               Time: 6:00-6:45pm EDT
                         (3:00-3:45pm PDT; 12-12:45pm HST)
               Cost: $25 per person

      Spirit of Africa
         Blessings from South Africa

          Open into complete healing an opportunity
          to really face some of the deepest issues
          of your life. Through reconciliation,
          compassion and forgiveness, we are able
          to overcome many of the hurts of our past
          history that have kept us from truly healing
          and loving ourselves.

          Divine Light is the highest frequency in the
          Universe. Because its nature is pure
          consciousness, Divine Light moves through
          and releases the hurt so that we may begin
          to feel love for ourselves and for others.

          Join Mirabai Devi as she walks through the
          teachings of Nelson Mandela's life and path
          of Reconiliation, Compassion, Freedom and
          Humility in the face of total despair and
          negativity.

          Mirabai will guide us through teachings,
          peacemaking and forgiveness practices,
          and a 25 minute Light transmission.

       Date:  Thursday, September 19th
       Time:  6:00-6:45pm EDT
                    (3:00-3:45pm PDT; 12-12:45pm HST)
       Cost:   $25 per person
       Registration: Click below to register

      After you register via PayPal, you will receive an email with a call-in code. Please check your spam if you have not received this email.

      The MIrabai Devi Foundation

      Follow-up Links

      Donations
      The Mirabai Devi Foundation is a 501(c) non-profit organization.  If you would like to support Mirabai's mission please click above to be linked to our donations page.  Your support is gratefully appreciated.

      Mirabai Devi Foundation | Mirabai Devi Foundation | Los Angeles/ San Diego | CA | 90034