[MOON ANGEL] EZHOBAR, FULL MOON -- Moon Magic

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 76 , Sep 19, 2013

      EQUINOX PORTAL 2013

       FULL HARVEST MOON & AUTUMN EQUINOX

        Sept. 18 - 22, 2013

        We are in our element during those moments of emergent realization, the “aha !” experience.

      OriginalDivine Consciousness is everything taken together, and to participate in creation, Divine Consciousness becomes a human being, which is the middle path between all polarities.

      “The middle path of Buddha!”

      A human being is a microcosm of the macrocosm.

      Today our soul, our feelings and sensations, are attuned to synthesis, of intuitively feeling and sensing the greater picture and seeing where all the pieces of the puzzle fit.

      The Moon Angels of Moon Magic
      Angels of ‘E-Z-H-O-B-A-R’

      14th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      Whenflowing emotions are running at full power, magnetic attraction is at its peak.
      Strong flowing feelings magnetically attract changes in matter.

      Flowingemotions attract a sympathetic reality out of
      infinite potentialities and this manifests in the physical world.

      Duringthe full moon, flowing emotions are at their most powerful,
      so manifesting changes on the physical plane is much easier at this time.

      Rememberthat love contains frequencies of miraculous harmony, that transforms reality with ease.

      Polarityis a fact of creation on all levels, and flowing emotions have polarity.
      By mastering polarity in flowing emotions, all things are possible,
      including levitation of self, others, and objects.

      Thekey is mastery of whole brain concentration on all four
      levels of being, while simultaneously feeling powerful emotions.

      Deltabrainwaves are pure being and oneness with the Unified Field of energy,
      oneness with Divine Consciousness and Divine Flowing Feelings and with all life.

      Atthe faster end of the spectrum of Delta brainwaves,
      OMNIPOTENT INTENT or WILL for the highest good of all is
      generated for manifesting divine virtues in a visualized form for
      the benefit of the Unified Field.

       This is the level of electrical energy.

      Thestronger the FAITH AND WILL FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL,
      and the clearer the visualized image for what is desired, the wiser
      will be the thoughts and ideas that are created on the next level.

      InTheta brainwave a person contemplates the MEANING of the divine visualization
      that is being generated.

      Clear and precise intellectual understanding of the virtues
      inherent in the visual blueprint, or mold, the higher the flowing emotions will
      be on the next level, the level of magnetic attraction of flowing emotion.

      Alphabrainwaves are the level of FLOWING EMOTION.
      Clarity and purity of flowing feelings determine the frequency of
      magnetism generated to attract a new reality on the physical plane.

      As flowing feelings of the blueprint attract, it manifests
      on the next level, which is the level of form or matter.

      Thelevel of physical matter is comprehended by Beta brainwaves
      which register the five senses, memory, language, and linear thought.
      It is on this level that changes in form are experienced by
      the five senses and logic, and stored in memory.

      During the full moon, a person aligns his/her flowing emotions with
      Divine Flowing Feelings of the Divine Virtues and visualizations
      of the highest good of all in the Unified Field.

      In this way the
      most amazing manifestations in physical creation are created.

      For the past thirteen days beginning at the the new moon, the intent, concept,
      flowing feelings, and sensations of desired changes in physical manifestation
      have been carefully determined .

       Now is the time of ultimate manifestation.

      Meditateon the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and call on our help to gain the following:

      ‘E-Z-H-O-B-A-R

      Weinfuse cosmic consciousness and awaken talents and
      abilities, especially clairvoyance, and help you understand symbols
      and the ancient language of Quaballah.
      ---------

      We impart an excellent gift for prophecy, and the ability
      to see the working of magic in the physical world.
      ---------

      We teach all languages of all spheres, and confer power to
      raise the dead, and perform miracles using the power of the
      word according to the meditations of the ancient language.

      ---------

      Umlaut O (oe) and O

      We help you attain the transmuting power of cognition
      brought about by Love Divine.

      We attune your spirit and soul to Divine justice and harmony,
      so that you have a high power of judgment, and understand
      when Divine Providence alters reality for the sake of justice.

      ---------

      We initiate masters over life and death and the power
      to change fate. We also gift magic powers and teach
      the need for the existence of polarity.

      ---------

      A and umlautA (ae)

      We aid development of artistic talents,
      eloquence, and magic powers like levitation
      and learning the language of symbols.

      We help you release all imperfections in being, desire,
      thought, feeling, and form in self and others.

      ---------

      We cause mind expansion in order to learn
      new information quickly and easily. We impart
      ingenuity that manifests itself in a number of abilities.’
      ---------

      "Asabove, so below."

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 76 of 76 , Dec 17, 2013

        Today's full moon happens as Uranus stations direct at 9 Aries which are the heavenly hosts of The Victory of Love,
        and the sun is almost conjunct Galactic Center at 27 Sagittarius which are the
        heavenly hosts of Miraculous Powers.