Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Fullness of Life w/ 5th Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2013
      " Love is the principal ruler of the Fullness of Life Goddess; although She births and manifests through Her womb, She also manifests divine love through Her heart."
      "Re-invite the Fullness of Life into your daily routine by immersing yourself in nature, bathing in fragrant bubbles or under the stars in a clear stream. Remember, the natural world is a mirror of your own divine potential."

      Life in all of Her myriad forms is a mirror to the Divine within us and around us. Through the cycles of nature, the orbit of the planets, the heartbeat of our Beloved Earth all come together to remind of us the majesty, wonder, joy and love of life. It is one that we must search or quest for nor is it elusive. It is right there within us where it has always resided. At times we do feel that we have wandered, become lost or adrift yet there are those who have been and will continue to be a true loving example for us. Our true anchors, so to speak, are those who do not foster dependence but encourage us, speak to our heart, our soul, to the depths of our very Being to walk, live and breath our Truth with Love. They give us genuine, unconditional love, confidence, guidance and support and have no doubts that these are given freely and honestly for whether you may be conscious of it or not you give the same with your presence here. Making, creating, sharing and manifesting Love for the benefit of one another, for this world, for all of Life both around and within us. When you experience that depth of love and devotion from another when you are looking into their eyes you see not only the Divine there within them you are seeing that reflection of your Self within them as well.

      Our Earth does sing and speak to us in many ways and levels. Immerse ourselves into the love and joy of the Earth and Her mysteries are ready to open and reveal to us as that responds to how we Open to that Divine place inside of ourselves. We can experience Love and Life for We Are Love and Life. Know that confidence and courage and passion by embracing this in all of its fullness for We are the Answer that we have long looked. Source living and breathing in and through us together as we give fully and unconditionally in Love. *:x lovestruck

      3. Fullness of Life
      Your card is...

      3. Fullness of Life

      Soul Message: May my body be a prayerstick for the world. –Joan Halifax

      Alchemy and Transformation: The Western world is in radical need of balance and harmony, and we must learn to embrace the natural rhythms of perpetual change, birth, death, and rebirth. Love is the principal ruler of the Fullness of Life Goddess; although She births and manifests through Her womb, She also manifests divine love through Her heart. At this stage of initiation, life begins to mirror back to us our deepest held beliefs and patterns of relating to the world. The power of the earth and the resource of your own worth are evident as this archetype awakens within your daily life.

      Awakening to the Archetype - Earth Mother and Mother of the World: The Earth Mother embodies all stages of life as the Triple Goddess: Wise Crone, Bountiful Mother, and Maiden. Known by many names in many cultures, She is Gaia, the feminine earth steward who watches over agriculture and the ecosystem. Your body is Her temple. Experience Her sensual temple by walking with your bare feet on the earth, smelling the scent of nature’s perfume as you walk amid the flowers, or touching Her skin as you climb a mountain.

      Everyday Encounters: Fullness of Life offers an opportunity to ground and center your attention on the physical realm. What does abundance mean to you? Become ready to receive life’s riches on a daily basis. Re-invite the Fullness of Life into your daily routine by immersing yourself in nature, bathing in fragrant bubbles or under the stars in a clear stream. Remember, the natural world is a mirror of your own divine potential.

      Nature’s Healers: Manzanita Tree
      Fifth Chakra

      Fifth Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Blue) (Function: Communication, Creativity, Connection)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in the throat and neck region of the body and extending upward to include the lower region of the brain or cortex, this area holds the communication center. Through the Throat Chakra one may speak long-held truths of past hurts and, in the process, find much inner peace and a sense of personal freedom. With a healed and healthy fifth chakra, one’s words are kind, clear and truthful.

      Healing Flower: Morning Glory

      Affirmations: I am the messenger. I speak my truth with clarity and courage.