Multidimensional News

    Message 1 of 52 , Sep 19, 2013

      Newsletter Banner
      Thank you for showing interest in www.multidimensions.com. If this email has been forwarded to you and you wish to subscribe, email me at suzancaroll@... and place SUBSCRIBE in the subject line or click "Join Email List" at: http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVision/newsletter.html

      September 18, 2013
      Online Healing Retreat
      Saturday, September 21
      Time: 11am Pacific / Noon Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern / 7pm GMT

       We hope to meet you 11:00am Pacific Time - Saturday September 21 , 2013
        OnlineRetreat1.jpg
      To hear audio and register please click:

      Saturday, September 21st
      Time: 11am Pacific / Noon Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern / 6pm GMT

      Register for Single Event: $22.22

      Register for the Full Series (5 Programs) - $88.88
      Online Healing Retreat Description:
      This session is a 90-minute experiential program that is part of a larger series of 5 Guided Meditations in this series of monthly webinars August thru December 2013. You are welcome to join each individual session. The focus of this series is learning to live in the 5th Dimensional paradigm, which is based on unconditional love and is out of 3D time. And also finding and living our energetic pathway, which is our Arcturian Corridor home to our 5th Dimensional Self and beyond. If you are listening to this message, you are what the Arcturians call the "Openers". You are here to serve as an open Arcturian corridor, where your phsycical body is a surround ing of a multidimesnaionl cooridor. So you can bring in these frequencies, anchor it into Gaian and emminate it out of your aura, so that it will affect everyone in your area.

      If we, all of us, live in unconditional love, and release all judgement, and most importantly, believe that we are ascended, we will see this in our reality. Our beliefs set our state of consciouness and our state of consiousness becomes our reality. So expand your perceptions and consiousness and then ask: "How do we serve best as beautiful Portals of Light?"

      Event Dates in this Series
      Saturday, August 17th - MP3 Recording now available
      Saturday, September, 21st
      Saturday, October, 19th
      Saturday, November 16th
      Saturday, December 14th

      Testimonials from Participants:
      "That was simply wonderful! I never really understood that I am already in 5D and choosing to come back into 3D to be the unique, Living Portal of Light that I AM ... choosing to return to 3D for Gaia, humanity, and the Universe. Once Suzanne & the Arcturians said that in different ways a few times today, I truly get it. I am here by choice! Learning to BE Unconditional Love in each moment. And since 5D is no-time, I can log in & out whenever I want. It's huge! " ~ Kathleen

      "I found the content in today's presentation so valuable! Thank you! "~ Mary

      "WOW , this is very good new series Thank you very much!" ~ Nina

      Register for Single Event: $22.22

      Register for the Full Series (5 Programs) - $88.88

      September 2013 Multidimensional News

        null

      Adapting to the Higher Light

      Are you feeling exhausted everyday?
      Is your short-term memory shot?
      Do you only want to do what you WANT to do?
      Do you often feel dizzy, spacey and lazy?
      Do you avoid 3D tasks until it is almost too late?
      Do you only want to relax, meditate, be in nature, be creative and visit friends and loved ones?
      If the answer is yes, you too are in the arduous process of adapting to the higher light.

      ARCTURIAN MESSAGE

      Actually this light is not just higher it is multidimensional. To make things more difficult you can only perceive energy fields of light that resonate to the same frequency as your consciousness. Therefore, to consciously perceive the higher frequencies of light, you need to allow your multidimensional thinking to take precedence over the old-fashioned third dimensional thinking.

      This somewhat hostile take over of your mind by your brain is creating a tug-of-war about what reality "should" you chose to perceive. Of course, the take over is actually not hostile, and in fact, it is filled with unconditional love. Problem is, if our consciousness is not resonating to a higher dimension, we cannot feel the unconditional love. In stead, we can only feel the struggler we are having between our wounded ego and our higher SELF.

      Again, the change of the guard is only a struggle through the perspective of the lower consciousness of your wounded ego. From the higher consciousness of your higher SELF, you are living in peace, joy, gratitude and unconditional love.

      The question is, why these two parts of your self talk to each other.
      The answer is, because your wounded ego does not even know your higher SELF exists.

      HIGHER SELF AND WOUNDED EGO
      However, YOU know that you have a higher SELF and a wounded Ego. Therefore, your higher SELF who lives within the flow of unconditional love must go through you, the one who is already overwhelmed by all the changes to their bodies, changes in the world, extreme weather, acts of random violence, poor economy... No need to add more. That should be enough to overwhelm even your higher SELF.

      Fortunately, your higher SELF does not get overwhelmed because it does not play in that reality. It, YOU at that frequency of resonance, knows that that physical world is an elaborate illusion that chose to take part in when you took a physical form in this incarnation. Of course, memory of your true SELF was drummed out of you when you were a child.

      Fortunately, or unfortunately, some of you forgot to forget your SELF. However, after several, or many, uncomfortable situations you learned to keep this knowledge to your self. The good new is that now your job has changed. Whereas once your safety depended on play the game of being just physical, now the rules have changed. Now, you safety depends on being your true higher SELF so that you can get the messaged embedded in the higher Light.

      These messages will first tell you not to be afraid. You are NOT sick, crazy, lazy or stubborn. You are merely transmuting your form to resonate to a higher frequency of light. In fact, you are transmuting your form to BE a Light Body. Transformation involved adding something new to make a change. Conversely, transmutation means keeping every thing intact and merely raising it frequency.

      EVERYTHING IS A LESSON
      You must realize that everything that has occurred in your life has been a component of the lessons that were vital for you to come into this NOW of ascension. Therefore, as you move from your old life/home/body, you must open every file in your memory to get any remaining lessons that were lost in the flurry of survival on 3D Earth.

      This process is not in direct alignment with your daily life. Therefore, you will need to move into your higher consciousness in order to discover the deep transformation that is occurring in your sub-conscious self. As you see the connection with the fully awakened YOU, you will feel that the remaining wounded ones buried deep in the forgetfulness of your subconscious mind are calling to be recognized and healed.

      These components of your self had to be shushed so that you could continue with the myriad responsibilities of daily life. Now, these responsibilities are becoming a burden, a distraction from your real purpose of expanding your consciousness to return to your SELF. Hence, the remaining wounded ones are calling to be healed so that they can come with you into the higher worlds.

      The truth is that healing the wounded ones is more important than taking care of your 3D business. These wounded ones only require that you recognize the lessons that you learned from them so that they can also come into the ever-expanding light. When you were weaker, you pushed aside and even blamed your wounded ones because you did not have the power and wisdom to simply love them free.

      LOVING FREE THE WOUNDED ONE
      Now, your expanding multidimensional consciousness allows you to take care of 3D business, connect with your higher expressions of SELF, and use that connection to love the wounded ones free. See these wounded ones now within your Third Eye. Allow each one of them to crawl onto your lap and tell you why they are upset.

      Since you have done so much work on healing your self, it is likely that most of these wounded ones are very young. If they are too young to talk, open your heart to their emotions and listen with your multidimensional mind so that you are not limited to any language. Consciously feel the emotions that carry their message so that it will no longer haunt your unconscious mind. Likely you will come to the collective message of:
      "I am scared that I will have to do what I don't want to do anymore, and that makes me angry."

      It is very positive that you are able to realize the old fears of having to follow 3D rules in order to survive, or be happy, or be liked, or successful, healthy, liked etc. etc. etc. The list goes on and on regarding all you must DO in order to BE "good enough" to GET some third-dimensional person, place, situation or thing into your life.

      YOUR EXPANDED CONSCIOUSNESS
      You are now awake enough to KNOW that you no longer have to be "good enough" as judged by an external 3D standard. However, the wounded ones in your subconscious may need to be informed of that fact. Just as you can expand your consciousness enough to speak with us, your higher expressions of SELF, you can also expand your consciousness into your own subconscious.

      Once in loving connection with your remaining wounded ones, you can share the inner wisdom, power and love that you have regained from your connection with your Multidimensional SELF. With this depth of healing of old fears that were once necessary for you to protect your self, you will be able to surrender any inner feelings of fear, anger and/or sorrow into the loving presence of the ONE.

      Most important, as early wounds are released, you will have free access to your Divine Child. Your Divine Child is the core of your essence who remembers all that you have ever BEEN and everything your KNEW in any of your incarnations. However, you can only process all of this information with the multidimensional thinking that is being activated by the higher light.

      The higher light now entering your earth vessel is opening this multidimensional DNA, which aligns you with both your Divine Child in your deep subconscious mind as well as your multidimensional consciousness of your superconscious mind. Your reality is not diminishing; it is expanding. Therefore, you are not losing anything.

      RELEASING YOUR SHACKLES
      You are releasing the shackles that have limited you to the perception of ONLY the physical world. Please realize that the first expanded versions of reality that you will perceive will be the expanded expressions of your own earth vessel.

      Remember that your emotions come from many origins within and around you. We have talked about reactions to life that actually arise from your own wounded subconscious. Now we will discuss how the emotions that you are experiencing may not even be your own. As your consciousness expands, your empathy, telepathy, clairaudience clairvoyance and clairsentience come online to allow you to perceive the emotions and thoughts of others.

      This experience is a preparation for the fifth dimensional reality in which you are NOW living. However, if you are overwhelmed by the sensations of your physical self and your wounded subconscious, added perceptions from the higher frequencies will be too overwhelming to perceive.

      These exceedingly high frequency energy patterns often frighten those who live in fear, as they cannot understand the feeling of higher light and unconditional love. Therefore, they have acted out, which has forced our away team to face their own reaction to the destructive nature of unconscious fear. We say "unconscious fear" as those who are still lost to the darkness are not aware of their inner life. Hence, they may act out in a merciless manner with no respect for life forms of any manner.

      PLANETARY CONSCIOUSNESS
      What is different now, is that there are more and more fully awakened ones on Gaia, who realize that every portion of Her planetary being is an alive, sentient life form. These ascending humans grieve the death of every tree, lake, animal or creature because they have expanded their consciousness to encompass their planetary self of Gaia. This Planetary Consciousness is the pre-cursor to your process of expanding into Galactic Consciousness.

      Once, you have fully embraced your Galactic Consciousness, you fully remember your higher expressions of SELF on the myriad worlds that surround dear Gaia. Furthermore, your shift into Galactic Consciousness allows you to remember your myriad expressions of SELF on other planets, galaxies, starships and dimensions.

      This memory reminds you how to align your consciousness with the heart/mind of many of your higher expressions of SELF. You will then know that you are a galactic and/or celestial angelic being who is in the process of returning to your true Ascended Master of SELF. This information will not decrease your sorrow regarding the immense damage that Gaia suffers every day.

      In fact, it will so greatly increase your sorrow that you will be driven to expand your perception of ascension to include the planet. In other words, with your humanity revealed as an illusion of the third dimension, you will turn your loving intentions towards ALL life on planet Earth. You will KNOW that the ONE of Gaia includes not just humanity, but every component of living Earth.

      We acknowledge your great courage and send you our unconditional love.
      The Arcturians

      Arcturians Explain Ascension Symptoms
      Arcturians Explain Ascension Symptoms

      Pyramid Logo

      Quick Links...
      You may Also visit:
      Join Our Mailing List

      Multidimensions.com | 521 Sapphire St. | Redondo Beach | CA | 90277

      Message 52 of 52 , Oct 16, 2013

        Newsletter Banner
        Thank you for showing interest in www.multidimensions.com. If this email has been forwarded to you and you wish to subscribe, email me at suzancaroll@... and place SUBSCRIBE in the subject line or click "Join Email List" at: http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVision/newsletter.html

        October 16, 2013
        Online Healing Retreat
        Saturday, October 19
        Time: 11am Pacific / Noon Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern / 7pm GMT

         We hope to meet you 11:00am Pacific Time - Saturday October 19, 2013
          OnlineRetreat1.jpg
        To hear audio and register please click:

        Saturday, October 19th
[...]

        Simultaneous Perception and Creation

        Dear Arcturians, are our senses of perception projectors or receivers?

        ARCTURIAN ANSWER:
        Your senses are actually both projectors and receivers, but they are projectors first. You project your sensory expectations out into your reality and then you receive the perception of that expectation within that reality. Please remember that your state of consciousness determines what you will perceive.

        Thus, no matter what expectation you project, if you are in a third dimensional state of consciousness you will only perceive the third dimensional expression of that expectation. However, your projection leaves an imprint on your etheric aura. Once this expectation is imprinted into your aura it is influenced by your personal history of desires, failures, successes, moralities and limitations.

        The Imprint
        This imprint then moves into up into frequency to interface between your aura and the fourth dimensional matrix. As your expectation moves from the etheric plane into your fourth dimensional astral plane the imprint of your expectation is affected by all of your past, future, parallel and alternate lives.

        This imprint is further altered as it moves into your fourth dimensional emotional body to be influenced by all the emotions of your past, future, parallel and alternate lives. This imprint then moves into your fourth dimensional mental body in which all the thoughts of your past, future, parallel and alternate lives influence the imprint.

        When the imprint of your original expectation resonates to the frequency of your upper fourth dimensional spiritual body it barely resembles your original desire. If you are in communication with your I Am Presence at the threshold to fifth dimension, you will be able to halt the imprint of this expected perception, as you will realize that your expectation has been invaded by the virus of your past.

        On the other hand, if this expectation is of a desire in which you have had great success in your current and/or past/future lives, it will likely move through the fourth dimension with more clarity rather than distortion. It is for this reason that you can easily perceive/create that which is historically (in this life and in other lives) been successful.

        Your unconscious memory of success protects your original projected expectation with the power of your BELIEF that you deserve to be successful. Hopefully, the projections/expectations that went awry in your fourth dimensional history of failure and fear do not take form in the physical.

         Fortunately, if you can maintain a higher state of consciousness, you can gain a detachment from the dramas of 3D life and realize that you will need to change your approach toward manifestation. So, what is one to do? How can you avoid your long third and fourth dimensional history of failure to expect and receive successful manifestations in your life? The answer is quite simple.

        The FEEL of Dimensions
        You must learn to differentiate between the feeling of the third, the feeling of fourth dimension and feeling of the fifth dimension. We say "feeling" as opposed to "perception" because fifth-dimensional perceptions FELT with your entire lightbody.

        To continue this article please click:  http://www.acoustichealth.com/drsue3.htm