Pleiadedolphininfos: Teal Scott ~ What about relationships? Do Twin Flames exist?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2013

      Thank you my sweet friend Sandra ♥

      Read more »

      Beloved masters, after you came into your individualized consciousness, realizing that you were a Divine Spark of the Supreme Creator, the ALL THAT IS, you were programmed with the knowledge that you were predestined to journey forth into the great unmanifested void as an emissary of Light. Your Divine Mission was encoded deep within your Immortal Soul-self, as well as within your Sacred Heart Seed Atom. You, along with all the other “awakened Sparks of Self-awareness,” were destined to experience all the wondrous diversity of creation for the Creator, our Father/Mother God, and all the great Beings of Light, whose predetermined mission mandated that they would remain in the higher, rarified realms of Light.
      We tell you this because we wish to impress upon you how ancient and complex you are. You came into this lifetime with a wealth of knowledge and a rich, composite lineage encoded within your DNA, your cellular structure, your mental and emotional bodies, as well as an extensive chakra system of virtues, qualities and talents. You may have wondered why the members of some families can be so different physically, mentally and emotionally when, from an earthly point-of-view, they came from the same parents and lineage. The lineage of your physical family in this lifetime is only a minuscule portion of your vast history and priceless heritage–of who you truly are.
      Read more »

      As many of you have been made aware of already, the immensity of the incoming waves are certainly not diminishing. Rather, they are growing by the hour, and as such, many of you will find it hard to keep your focus in the days ahead. We say this in order to prepare you for a huge influx of light coming your way, coinciding with that time of the year when your planet is perched seemingly in balance in the heavens.

      As you all know well by now, this time of the year is marked by a congruence of the light, whereas all parts of your little blue globe seem to be receiving the equal amount of light and dark at the same time. This happens twice a year, and this time, it will indeed be a time that will be remarked upon by many of your fellow men. Not only all those already focusing their vision on the light, but also by all those still seemingly uninfluenced by the effects these heavenly missives have on you all.

      For now, it is as if all the floodgates will open at the same time, and as such, the blast of light that accompanies this auspicious time will make its mark on you all. So fret not, even if you might feel ready to implode or fall to pieces in the time ahead, for it is only a signal that heaven has heard your cry for freedom, and it will give all that it have in order to speed up this process as much as possible. For now, there will be no holds barred, and we hope you will all find solace in the fact that although your physical body may be crying out in anguish because of this, your spirit will be soaring higher than ever.
      Read more »

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos
      Life Tapestry Creations - Blog Banner LTCLife Tapestry Creations - Brenda Black Photo
      Summary of Brenda’s September 15, 2013 free, 15-minute, channeled “Creation Energies” show at http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/brenda-hoffman: You’ll just know something that will help you better understand your fears. This understanding won’t be emotionally painful, merely an understanding that helps you release that piece. All have the same creation skills – just decide which skills you wish to use and when.
      The title of last week’s “Brenda’s Blog” – her free, weekly, channeled blog for  http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com: “Testing Your First Application (App)”
      Brenda’s “Creation Energies” BlogTalkRadio.com show and “Brenda’s Blog” contain different channeled materials.
      Dear Ones,
      Much will come to light both globally and personally in the next few days. You can choose to review your perceptions in those areas or remain steadfast in your 3D beliefs.
      Read more »
      Dearly beloved children of the light. As we have said to you many times prior, there are major energetic changes indeed moving closer and closer to your GAIA, the event is inevitable, yet most do not comprehend with the human mind what this event that we are all referring to is, and so, let us briefly explain to you its importance and what is about to sweep through your planet.
      Let us reassure you that the destruction that many of you are seeing in their third eyes,  is the destruction of the old system of thinking and the old system of belief, for there indeed is a new thought process that is originating inside your hearts, a new heart code that is exploding from within, and bringing you into the alignment with THE ULTIMATE TRUTH.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google