Humanity's Team: Join the Peace Celebrations of 2013!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2013

      Humanity's Team

      click the flags for translation
      Dear Friends,
      As Peace is one of Humanity's Team's major tenants, we would like to share with you a few Peace celebrations taking place this year. Click on the coresponding graphics for more event specific information:
      Be the Peace
      Join a Global-Synchronized Meditation and Prayer for Peace in hundreds of cities around the world. Last year, 248 cities joined and, this year, our goal is 500 cities ... Let's Be The Peace!
      One Minute for Peace
      The annual U.S. military budget is almost $1 trillion. Imagine what just one minute's worth of that spending could do if it were used for peace.

      Peace One Day’s
      objective is to institutionalize Peace Day 21 September. Throughout the years, millions of people have been active on Peace Day in every country of the world, and hundreds of organizations have carried out life-saving activities in areas of conflict. Peace One Day’s Campaigns and activities in Education, Music, Film, Sport, Dance, Art and Online have proved that the day works.

      International Day of Peace
      This year, 2013, the International Day of Peace is on a Saturday, September 21st, and special activities and celebrations will take place all across the world over the 2013 Peace Day Weekend, including festivals, concerts, a global Peace Wave with moments of silence at noon in every time zone, and much more.

      Peace in Our Lifetime

      WELCOME to Creating and Building PEACE in OUR Lifetime together! "We're all unique and see the world differently and yet, we are ONE VOICE standing together for Peace"
      The Global Meditation Celebration, Peace on Earth: The Shift into Oneness
      Honoring the 2013 United Nations International Day of Peace. The event will be held at the U.S. Capitol on the West Lawn on September 21, 2013, commencing at 10:30 a.m.
      Global March for Peace & Unity
      This is a grassroots effort to organize a peaceful global march for peace & unity on the International Day of Peace.
      Further, we included The 5 Steps to Peace from Neale Donald Walsch's book New Revelations:
      Peace will be attained when we, as human beings...

      Permit ourselves to acknowledge that some of our old beliefs about God and about Life are no longer working.

      Explore the possibility that there is something we do not understand about God and about Life, the understanding of which could change everything.

      Announce that we are willing for new understandings of God and Life to now be brought forth, understandings that could produce a new way of life on this planet.

      Courageously examine these new understandings and, if they align with our personal inner truth and knowing, enlarge our belief system to include them.

      Express our lives as a demonstration of our highest beliefs, rather than as a denial of them.

      In Love and Oneness,

      Humanity's Team

      We have volunteer opportunities for you!
      Join us on Facebook and Twitter
      Please sign the Declaration of Oneness.

      Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.
      Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has~Margaret Mead

      © 2013, Humanity's Team®. All rights reserved. The Humanity's Team name is a registered trademark of Humanity's Team, a charitable organization.

      Humanity's Team is an international spiritual movement whose purpose is to communicate and demonstrate the timeless truth that We Are All One, with God and life – caring for each other and the world we share – so that people's actions reflect this profound understanding within a generation.  We believe that living this truth is essential to solving the most chronic and acute world problems and vital to creating a sustainable world of peace, harmony and happiness.
      As a volunteer movement, we are funded entirely by freewill offerings. Our volunteer stewards in your country and around the world handle thousands of contacts with teammates and other individuals every month, as well as provide a growing number of outreach programs and services. THANKS for your support!

       This email was sent to you by Humanity's Team, Fort Collins, CO 80522.
      empowered by Salsa