Morning Messages: Imagination to Clear Emotions

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2013

      Morning Messages email

      The 'team's' new transmission, it is valuable and always free.

          This newsletter also provides the opportunity to announce
      special offers and up coming events to those
      who are interested.
      *******

      Monthly Phone + web Simulcast
      Free Hour with the 'team'
       Ask your personal question
        September 30, 2013

      *******
      New Webinar in November "Sound as Pure Potential"
      *******
      Only in this newsletter can you purchase
      The Morning Messages book set special
      *******
      Clear old patterns and step into your powerful purpose
       Schedule an appointment with the 'team'. They will offer clarity and
      support as you move into the new phase of your life.

      Mention Code Gratitude for your $88 channeled transmission.
      One hour session with audio ...Value $111.00
      *******

      Greetings to my beloved Morning Message familySept 18 ,2013

      ___________
      My Personal Message___________

      I have been experiencing the changes that we are all being invited to embrace. When I moved to this small plot of land in the redwoods 35 years ago it was totally secluded. I was surrounded by green in all its many shades and forms, very private and magical.. There were neighbors however they were hidden from view. Over the years this has gradually changed. New neighbors have moved in and cut down some of the trees. Each time I mourned the loss of these stately sentient beings. I adjusted to the exposure and the seeming invasion to this sacred space.

      These past several years have been the most difficult with a developer flipping the property next door. He took out all the privacy trees and all greenery, painted house and fences white, no longer camouflaged by nature. Everything is visible even the child's play gym across from the meditation circle and the labyrinth. These are changes that need to be embraced. And in the scheme of things and what is happening on our planet this is no big deal. This is my opportunity for growth and transformation. This is my stretch.

      I am excited to be creating another webinar "Sound as Pure Potential". Sound and the use of sound have been my passion and my connection with the 'team' since 1995. When I began to create this new webinar I realized the vast amount of information I have collected regarding sound. So this presentation offers expanded understanding and new data on how we are affected by sound and how we affect our reality with our sound. I hope you choose to join me in the exciting awareness.
      I am honored to be able to support and assist those who are experiencing challenges as well as the tremendous changes in their life.

      I have been offering more and more appointments for personal readings with the 'team'.  Remember when you call to book your private appointment with the 'team' please mention code gratitude for the $88.00 financial exchange.

      I am deeply grateful the generous Bluesky donations, may you be blessed a thousand fold. I love you and am so grateful for your support. You are such a precious community to me. You truly enriched my life beyond measure. I acknowledge your magnificence as together we anchor a new reality. Blessings of grace and joy, Peggy

      _________ Message from the 'team'_________
      Imagination to Clear Emotions
      Peggy Black and the 'team'

      We are here embracing you with our love and gratitude. We acknowledge the intensity of energies that you are experiencing. We acknowledge the courage you offer in the face of the incredible changes occurring within your personal life as well as the global unfolding.

      We gently remind you once again that you are here on purpose, you are here to anchor these changes, and you are here to transform misqualified energies. We are inviting you to acknowledge yourself as an energy being as well as a physical being. You know how to take care of the physical body and we are inviting you begin to take care of your energy body.

      You are powerful multidimensional beings of consciousness having a very human experience. You are energy beings of light dwelling in the dense physical form.

      As you read our words and experience the energy transmission we are offering, may you step more fully into the realization of your extraordinary potential as a transformer of emotional energy. We continue to encourage you to use your physical body as the powerful chalice of transformation that it is. When you are in willing partnership with your divine awareness and intention, all dense emotional vibrations and experiences can be transmuted, uplifted and healed.

      Your physical body is the vehicle in which you feel the vibrations of everything surrounding you. Your body/mind registers these vibrations or feelings and translates them into what you call emotions. In the process of your development and maturing you have labeled these feelings as either good or bad.

      Many of the experiences you have labeled bad or unpleasant have been repressed. These repressed emotions or experiences get stored within your circuits, systems, cells and the tissues of your body. You are aware of this.

      It is common knowledge as you evolve that there are aspects of your personality, your energy field, your subconscious that you have put aside or chosen to ignore, and pretend not to see. This is a process and teaching that has been offered to you by others who were doing the same as they suppressed what they were unwilling to acknowledge, clear and transform.

      We invite you to realize that you have the opportunity and the responsibility to shift this pattern within yourself. The energies that are being offered by your galactic family of light are encouraging you to take this action. The galactic vibrations are stirring these dense vibrations within your body/mind. We know you are feeling these activations and when you clear the denseness of repressed emotions these activations will feel delicious, expanding and wondrous. You will be opening the door allowing more and more light frequency to dwell in your physical vessel.

      We have shared with you many tools that enable you to clear old emotional experiences and patterns. We once again remind you of the power of your imagination. We invite you to become the explorer of your inner landscapes. Imagine as an adventurer you could travel time and revisit experiences that were painful, embarrassing, and scary, the times in which you felt lost, abandoned or disempowered in some manner.

      In your imagination see yourself with supernatural powers of transformation. Imagine that you rescue the aspect of yourself that has been harmed in some way. Use the power of your awareness and the energy tools to clear, to express all that has been suppressed. Allow yourself to bring healing to this experience, to this aspect of yourself that has been hidden, limited and bottled up deep within your subconscious.

      In your imagination offer love, understanding as well as empowering gifts to the small child who was frightened, unloved or abused. It is within your personal power to transform and heal any condition of your life. Remember that these aspects of self are still very energized in their timeframe and affecting your current now more than you realize.

      Be gentle with yourself as you continue to clear your emotional storage; take your time and consider this as a powerful gift you are giving yourself as well as others. Remember when one is healed, all are healed.

      This is the work and service that we are reminding you that you came here to do. Each time you discover and clear an old emotional injury you can welcome more light consciousness within your physical form. Each time some part of your body releases what it has been storing for you, it takes on new, revitalized life-promoting energy. Each time you use your imagination to defuse and dissolve old emotional memories you are allowing more of your true multidimensional gifts to come forward.

      We also invite you to find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed and again, using your imagination, see or sense or imagine healing energy entering your physical body. Make this experience as real for yourself as possible. Allow the energy vibrations to fill you with life sustaining well-being. Imagine that this strengthens your energy body as well as your physical body. Make an agreement with self that you will offer this kind of conscious energy connection each day.

      You can also use the power of color vibrations. Imagine your body filled with the color red; now invite any aspect of your physical body that needs this red vibration to absorb all that it might need and any aspect of your physical body that has too much red vibration to release it. Then allow the color red to dissipate and repeat the process using all the colors of your earthly rainbow. We invite you to incorporate this exercise into your practices of well-being.

      You can simply imagine that you are drinking in the energy of the new dawn, allowing your body, your life, to be renewed in ways that are astonishing. Imagine that the vibrations of trees and all green and growing things can be taken in as energy nourishment. Imagine you can breathe in the energy of the night sky, the stars and the galaxies. Imagine allowing energy to flow into your pineal, heart and solar plexus chakras filling you with renewed life and expanded awareness strengthening your energy body as well as your physical body.

      Do not underestimate the power of these processes. Remember that energy follows thought so when you focus your imagination on some aspect of your physical body and imagine beautiful energizing vibrations bathing the cells and tissues, it is occurring and is very beneficial. When this is practiced consistently you will begin to experience the results.

      The value of your conscious use of your imagination is phenomenal. It offers unlimited potential in creating your health, your prosperity and your total fulfillment. Own your ability to envision a life that is safe, fulfilling and joyful

      We invite you to practice these skills of creating with your awesome imagination. There are no limits; when you engage your focus, your passion as well as your imagination, you are tapping into the quantum field of all possibilities.

      Visualize a reality that is life sustaining for all. Imprint the quantum field with that possibility. Visualize and imagine a world in which all peoples are honored and respected. Visualize a world in which nature and all living things are honored and respected. Each time you imagine these realities with passion and focus you are imprinting the quantum field.

      We are always available to support and assist you in your processes. We acknowledge you for your willingness and service. We acknowledge you for the powerful beings of energy and light that you are. The 'team'

      ©2013 Peggy Black All Right Reserved. You may  share this message and distribute as long as nothing is changed, you credit the author and include this copyright notice and web address.  www.morningmessages.com FREE 88 messages available

      ___________ "New Webinar in November"____________

      Sound weaves and connects all of creation.

      This webinar offers four sessions of advanced information about the power and pure potential of sound. Learn how to effectively use sound to transform your life, your health, your consciousness and our global reality. This presentation offers expanded understanding and new data of how we are affected by sound and how we affect our reality with our sound.

      This webinar provides incredible visual images, scientific data, processes
      and tools, as well as PDF notes to assist and support
      your conscious use of sound.

      November 2, 9, 16, and 23, 2013 10:00 am Pacific time.

      These webinars will also be archived to watch at your convenience.

      Energy exchange $88.

      Early enrollment Special $77, before Oct 16, 2013.

      http://metaphysicalwisdom.com/main/peggyblackadvancedsoundworkshop

      Discounted offer of $44 to those who have taken
      "Sculpting Reality with Sound" or "Alchemist Tools" webinars.
      Watch your e-mail for a special link to register at the discount.

      "The conscious and intentional use of sound is your birthright and your source of power." Peggy Black and the 'team'

      ____________Tele-webcast Information____________

      Like the new WIN facebook page

      Monthly Phone + web Simulcast
      Free Hour with the 'team'
      Ask your personal question
      September 30, 2013

      Title: Peggy Black WIN September
      Time: Monday, September 30th at 10:00am Pacific
      Listening method: Phone + Web Simulcast
      To attend, visit:
      http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=42711510

      Phone Number:
      (206) 402-0100
      Pin Code: 753491#

      NO OCTOBER WIN PROGRAM

      Tele-webcast with Cyndi
      All information is on the website www.morningmessages.com on the telecast link.

      JOIN the FREE "Wisdom Wednesdays" Always the first Wednesday of the month
      with me, Cyndi Silva and the "We Are Here" team

      Title:
      Peggy Black Sound Transmission October
      Time:
      Wednesday October 2nd at 12:00pm Pacific
      Listening method: Phone + Web Simulcast
      To attend, visit:

      Phone Number:
      (206) 402-0100
      Pin Code: 753491#

      The link to all free archived programs http://www.metaphysicalwisdom.com

      _____  Special Two Book Set   $25.00 _____

      Only in this newsletter are they books offered as a set for $25.00 plus s&h

      POWERFUL AND TRANSFORMATIVE

      Morning Messages  "We Are Here" Transmissions &
      Morning Messages  Invitations
      $17.95
      "We live in a neutral field of energy that we sculpt with our words and beliefs. This neutral energy is waiting for your command." Peggy Black

      THE "MORNING MESSAGES"
      will support you to:

      *Claim your power as a Multidimensional being.
      *Receive clearer guidance from your own celestial team.
      *Transform all that is before you.
      *Expect more miracles
      !
      $12.95
      Testimonies:
      "My books are dog-eared from so much daily use!" -Susan
      "These books are beautiful. What a gorgeous gift." -Ronney"
      "So powerful! I love them. I have post-it tabs all over them."-Marie
      "The messages are on target, clear, concise and energizing. Good Stuff!" -John

      ORDER YOUR SET TODAY for $25.00
      These books may always be purchased separate.

      Include your name, address, phone and e-mail.
      PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

      It is only through this newsletter that you can take advantage of this offer.
      This is not available on the website.
      __________ Join me and the 'team' on Facebook _________

           Please join and invite your friends and together we will connect and support one another.   www.facebook.com/morningmessages

       ___________Personal Channeled Transmission____________

      Make your appointment NOW for your personal reading/transmission.
      The 'team' continues to request that this offer be extended.
      Must mention: CODE GRATITUDE SPECIAL
      $88.00 for one hour session

      Phone my appointment line 831-335-3145 between 9:00-6:00 Pacific Time. You can also e-mail your phone number and time zone to: apersonalmessage@...

      Give me a call. I would love to share the "team" with you.
      They are clear, loving, humorous and expansive. You will feel their energy.

      Testimonies:

      Good Morning Peggy, in the past 15 plus years I have more healing, activations, transmission, attunements, mastery sessions, clearing regressions, etc. than you can imagine. This session with you and the Team has definitely been among the most powerful. Thank you very much. Blessings, Cathy

      What a generous outpouring of concern and compassion. My soul guided me so precisely to you/team to release a long held trauma, currently feeling quiet and secure. Blessings Carolyn

      The team is amazing. I feel like we moved mountains. Thank you, Vicki in Kazakhstan

      The 'team' helped in shifting the energy of experiences that have haunted me since childhood.

      The reading was powerful, authentic and especially solution oriented. Thanks, Donald

      Channeled transmission of guidance for an hour for $111.00. Audio file of transmission sent free.  A CD of the transmission is an additional $10.00 for shipping and handling.

      To all those beloved supporters who continue to surprise me with their generous financial gifts thank you so very much.  May your gifts multiply a thousand fold  with grace and ease.
      Donations are appreciated to help fund the technology this website and services required to make these messages available on a global scale so that people everywhere might benefit.

      Thank each of you for your kind donations. You have been so very generous.  Thank you for your support. Click to Donate
      I hold you in my prayers and send you my deep love and gratitude for our connection. You have truly enriched my life. Thank you each personally for your support and love.
      Blessings beyond measure, Peggy
      Transducer, Scribe and Witness
      Morning Messages P. O. Box 199 Felton, CA 95018