Pleiadedolphininfos: Natalie Glasson – The Celestial White Being – The Pain Of Ascensi on – 16 September 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2013

      Thanks to : http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com/2013/09/16/natalie-glasson-the-celestial-white-being-the-pain-of-ascension-16-september-2013/

      natalie glassonBeloved Magnificent Beings of Light, we come forth with great love and honour for your being and the pathway that your soul has chosen to take on the Earth. You are demonstrating to yourself, to all aspects of the Creator and the universe of the Creator the blessed truth of the Creator. Not only is your pathway supporting your soul’s evolution and understanding of itself but you are supporting the evolution of all.  Your spiritual ascension is like the unfolding of the Creator from within you to reach its greatest potential as a radiant being of light. You may ask why this unfolding is needed but as the Creator unfolds, expands and seeps into all aspects of your being, you are raising the consciousness of everything within and around you.

      As you ascend so you energise and amplify the entire vibration of the Creator. It is important to understand that your pathway on the Earth is not just personal but benefits and aids a collective consciousness. At this time you are working in a team with humanity to raise the vibration of the Earth through the admittance of light through your being. With every step you are taking you are supportive a collective consciousness in experiencing the Creator. Every situation and experience in your reality could be seen as an exploration on behalf of the Creator and as a tool to raise the collective consciousness of humanity. Each time you master an aspect of your being or do not succumb to your ego this means that the same lesson doesn’t have to be overcome by so many others on the Earth as each of you are accepting aspects of a collective initiation, playing your role in moving all closer to a greater awareness of the Creator. We ask that you value the experience and situations that you are moving through, as you are assisting a deeper unity for all with the Creator.
      Read more »

      9-16-13
      Arcturian Conversations
      A Call For Assistance

      Dear Arcturians, I am not feeling very centered the last couple of days. There have been weird situations around work, and I have been feeling like I have had to deal with issues that were over years ago. Then, I also wonder why I do not directly remember what is happening with me at night. Why can I only remember being on the Ship through my writing? My wounded child wants to know if I am not good enough to go to the ship. Now I am really digging around in my subconscious. Can you please help me?

      Suzille,
      When we first came to you almost twenty years ago, and in the NOW of our reality, do you remember how different you were? You have come a very long way in only 20 years, and you chastise yourself for not coming far enough. Is that unconditional love? Most important you are thinking from you human self. Therefore you think that at 66 you are old. However, by our standards you are not even an adult yet. Galactics are not adults until at least 70 years of age. Of course, that is only in realities in which time and age exist.
      Read more »

      300px-Viola_and_Mina_share_food~ One of the easiest and most gratifying ways of increasing your abundance is by helping others increase theirs.  Sharing and giving of yourself instantly raises your vibration.  Your heart chakra opens wide, allowing love to both flow outward into the world, and also allowing love to enter in. Haven’t you ever noticed that warm, exciting rush of joy that you get whenever you engage in an unselfish act of kindness?
      ~ Today I’ve drawn a card from the Magical Unicorns deck.  It is very simply entitled, “Share.”  On this card is a picture of a Unicorn, bedecked in garlands of brilliant red roses.  There are two Fairies present – one who rides upon the Unicorn’s back and another who is sharing freely from a basket which is overflowing with flowers!  The little Fairy decorates the gentle Unicorn.  In the process of doing this she is creating beauty with this act of generosity.  The Unicorn looks down at her, his eyes filled with gratitude, appreciation and love.  The Fairy atop the Unicorn’s back smiles brightly down at her, offering her more love and happiness in reciprocation.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google