Orbs of Light Attunement and Telewebinar with Anrita Melchizedek

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2013

      The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network

      Join Our Mailing List

      Orbs of Light Attunement

      Orbs of Light
      In this Golden Age of Light, we now have the opportunity to deepen our connection to the many Beings of Light around us that appear as Orbs of Light. These Beings of Light are gifting us with the opportunity to experience their vibrational signatures as we tune into these intricate designs of cosmic consciousness and spherical celestial Light.

      In their highest frequency, Orbs of Light hold the energy signature of the Ascended Masters, Christed ET's, Angelic Beings, Nature Spirits and faeries, as well as aspects of our own multidimensional Selves.

      Further to this, many Orbs of Light are either discarnate Beings viewing earth prior to incarnating or Souls leaving Earth most commonly in the form of a sphere, octahedron or star tetrahedron. Their unique geometric design creates their own Merkaba Vehicles of Light.

      At the time of the Equinoxes, Solstices, Full Moon, New Moon and the many astrological and planetary activities of Light, as we deepen our connection to one another in Divine Love and One Unity Consciousness, we can amplify the frequency experience of these many Orbs of Light.

      Another way to amplify and experience, feel and sense these magnificent Orbs of Light and Celestial Beings are through the creation of our own pyramids of Light. The energetic pyramids of Light amplify sound and color signatures in a harmonic resonance that assists us to tune into the Orbs of Light through the many sound and color spectrum frequencies they bring forth to us in this Golden Age of Light. For the Orbs of Light are here to activate our Light frequency; to inspire, enlighten, transform and heal, offering their unique signature of Divine Love co-creatively in acknowledgment of our own magnificence and Light.

      As we tune into the higher dimensional frequencies of the New Earth Templates, and the One Reality of All That Is as these sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love, we experience a new language of communication through the energy of the Light Orbs, allowing us access to various dimensions of Light and the Christed Timelines.

      We are co-creating our Heaven on Earth, and doing so with the many Illumined Beings of Light from On High that appear to us vibrationally; through our own gifts of knowing, seeing,  sensing and through these many Orbs of Light.

      Attunement to the Orbs of Light
      I call upon the Overlighting of Mother/Father God,
      and the many Beings of Light from On High that I personally acknowledge,
      as I now merge with my Beloved I Am Presence,
      the Highest Light I Am within the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.

      I now visualize a beautiful golden Pyramid of Light
      anchored and activated around my energy body.
      I now connect through the Unity Grid of Divine Love,
      to the Light Workers, star seeded ones and all the Beings of Light from On High assisting in the Golden Age of Light.

      I now bring my focus to a Portal of Light found just above my crown chakra,
      connecting me to the Sun and Solar Core,
      and the Overlighting of Helios and Vesta,
      our Solar Logii and God Parents for this Solar System.

      Initially now, as I focus on the Sun above the crown chakra,
      I experience myself wrapped in these beautiful copper-gold and pink-gold Flames of Solar Service,
      lifting me into the Solar Crystalline Matrix of Divine Love, the New Earth Templates and now, the Cosmic Heart of All Creation.

      I now sense a beautiful Pink Orb of Light activating at this Sun Portal of Light,
      bringing through the qualities of Divine Love and openness within my heart, mind and body.
      This Pink Orb of Light now expands around my body and energy field,
      and now, within and around the Unity Grid of Divine Love.

      I now experience a beautiful Red Orb of Light activating at my Sun Portal of Light,
      bringing through the quality of Divine Will and empowerment within my heart, mind and body.
      As this Red Orb of Light now expands around my body and energy field,
      I focus on activating this beautiful Red Orb of Divine Will and empowerment
      within and around the Unity Grid of Divine Love.

      I now experience a beautiful Orange Orb of Light activating at my Sun Portal of Light,
      bringing through the qualities of healing, insight and understanding within my heart, mind and body.
      As this Orange Orb of Light now expands around my body and energy field,
      I bring a focus to activating these qualities within the Unity Grid of Divine Love.

      I now experience a beautiful Lavender Orb of Light activating at my Sun Portal of Light,
      bringing through the qualities of peace, harmony and forgiveness within my heart, mind and body.
      As this Lavender Orb of Light now expands around my body and energy field,
      I bring a focus to activating these qualities within the Unity Grid of Divine Love.

      I now experience a beautiful Purple Orb of Light activating at my Sun Portal of Light,
      activating the dormant DNA to the maximum Cosmic Law will allow.
      As this Purple Orb of Light now expands around my body and energy field,
      I bring a focus to activating the dormant DNA of all Life in remembrance of their magnificence and Light, within and through the Unity Grid of Divine Love.

      I now experience a beautiful White Orb of Light activating at my Sun Portal of Light,
      bringing through the qualities of protection and clarity within my heart, mind and body.
      As this White Orb of Light now expands around my body and energy field,
      I bring a focus to activating these qualities within the Unity Grid of Divine Love.

      I now experience a beautiful Silver Orb of Light activating at my Sun Portal of Light,
      amplifying my ESP gifts and a deeper sense of purpose and passion in my service work.
      As this Silver Orb of Light now expands around my body and energy field,
      I bring a focus to activating the ESP gifts of all Humanity within the Unity Grid of Divine Love.

      I now experience a beautiful Golden Orb of Light activating at my Sun Portal of Light,
      bringing through the qualities of One Unity Consciousness and tolerance within my heart, mind and body.
      As this Golden Orb of Light now expands around my body and energy field,
      I bring a focus to activating these qualities within the Unity Grid of Divine Love.

      I now experience a beautiful Platinum Orb of Light activating at my Sun Portal of Light,
      activating the timelines of my Highest Potential through the merging with my multidimensional Selves.
      As this Platinum Orb of Light now expands around my body and energy field,
      I bring a focus to the activation of the Christed Timelines within the Unity Grid of Divine Love.

      I now experience a beautiful Diamond Orb of Light activating at this Portal of Light,
      linking me into the Cosmic Heart of All Creation and my Heart's dreaming.
      As this Diamond Orb of Light now expands around my body and energy field,
      I bring a focus to the activation of our collective Heart's dreaming within the Unity Grid of Divine Love in the Golden Age of Light.

      I now experience a personal attunement to the Orbs of Light and Beings of Light from On High that I personally acknowledge,
      activating the sound and color frequencies that I need in this Now,
      as this sacred transfiguring Flame of Divine Love,
      in service to Mother Earth and all her Life.

      I now ground into the Crystal Heart of Mother Earth,
      while keeping my connection open to all the Beings of Light from On High,
      and in much appreciation of the Orbs of Light, and my ability to communicate with the many Beings of Light from On High.

      I am a sacred transfiguring Flame of Divine Love,
      I Am a Master Being of Light,
      co-creating Heaven on Earth
      I Am All That I Am.

      Orbs of Light Attunement by Anrita Melchizedek www.pleiadianlight.net
      Music by Michael Hammer www.michaelhammer.com
      Suggested Links
      "Raising Vibrations" with Paige Hall-Ferraro on Soul Signal Radio
      Interview with Anrita Melchizedek
      Date: September 23, 2013
      Time: 8pm EST
      Call in to listen by telephone:1 (646) 716-9054

      Dwaine Hartman interviews Anrita Melchizedek
      ~ Equinox Activation ~ Anchoring and activating the Light Rays of the 12 Mighty Elohim ~
      One and a half hour tele/webinar conference session with Anrita Melchizedek

      Saturday September 21st ~ 7pm GMT, 12pm PDT, 1pm MDT, 2pm CDT,3pm EDT
      London/Lisbon 8pm, Johannesburg 9pm, LA 12pm, New York 3pm, Sydney 5am (September 22nd)

      In this Golden Age of Light, as our Sun became the Central Sun and Mother Earth, the Spiritual Sun for this Solar System, Helios and Vesta imbued us in the radiance of their Divine Causal Body of Light and the new Earth Templates through the Cosmic ray of Solar Service, a combination of all twelve rays with a focus on the second ray of Love-Wisdom.

      Throughout this year, we have been experiencing these beautiful Sacred Cosmic Fires of Helios and Vesta, taking us ever deeper into the Cosmic Heart of All Creation. And now, through the Overlighting of Helios and Vesta and our Beloved I Am Presence, as we experience the Equinox, we are being gifted with the opportunity to experience the Temple Light Ray frequencies of the 12 Mighty Elohim.

      In the initial creation of our Solar System, Helios and Vesta directed the Light rays of Absolute Consciousness into this Solar system to maintain the planets in a particular orbital position, and to sustain Life thereon. Upon passing this initiation, the Divine Blueprint and Immaculate Conception of our Solar System came into being with the assistance of the Silent Watchers, the Might Elohim, builders of form, and Nature Intelligence.

      And now, as the Patterns of Perfection are again being re-experienced through the new Earth Templates, we are offered an opportunity to experience the highest wisdom of God as we assist the Mighty Elohim to anchor and activate their Temple Light Ray frequencies through the Unity Grid of Divine Love.

      In essence, we are being given an opportunity through the Mighty Elohim to experience our full magnificence and Light as the Solar Christ Beings of Light in this Now and to activate the Elohimic Flames of Light so all Life may experience their Highest Potential as sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love.

      We are invited into the Elohim's Temple of Light Rays to be imbued with the ray frequencies and qualities of each of the 12 Mighty Elohim and to activate these Flames of Light within and around the Unity Grid of Divine Love.

      The Flames are Light experienced through the Mighty Elohim are brought forth through:

      Hercules and Amazonia ~ Dark Blue Flame ~ Activation of Power, Divine Will and Responsibility
      Apollo and Lumina ~ Golden Yellow Flame ~ Wisdom, Illumination and contemplation
      Heros and Amora ~ Pink Flame ~ The Cohesion of Divine Love
      Purity and Astrea ~ Light Blue Flame ~ Purification
      Cyclopea and Virginia ~ White Flame ~ The perception of Truth and Justice
      Peace and Aloha ~ Green Flame ~ The Power of Peace
      Arcturus and Victoria ~ Violet Purple Flame ~ Freedom in creative expression of Self
      Astriel and Aspira  ~ Silver Flame ~ Divine Grace and a deeper understanding of our Service work
      Regiel and Capella ~ Pink Gold Flame ~ Divine Attunement
      Oriel and Divina ~ Silver Gold Flame ~ Beyond the Abyss ~ Timeline convergence
      Persiel and Delfina ~ Platinum Flame ~ Manifestation and Magnetization
      Matriel and Vegela ~ Diamond Flame ~ Activation of our Light Bodies and the collective I Am Avatar Body of Light

      We will end this transmission with a focus on World Peace, linking with the many Legions of Light, Light Workers and star seeded ones activating the Flame of World Peace on September 21st.

      All participants will receive a high quality Mp3 recording following the telewebinar. You may also like to consider registering and receiving the recording if you are not able to listen live at this time.

      To make payment under the teleseminar link, via paypal or credit card please  click here ~ please remit payment under the Tele/webinar with Anrita link.

      For your time relative to the above times, please click here (Anrita will be in Cape Town, South Africa).

      How does the Teleconference work?

      If you would like to join this teleconference, click on the related link to make payment via credit card or PayPal. Once we have received your payment, we will send you a link to the pre-events page where we will be hosting the conference and a password will be sent to you at least 24 hours prior the event. On the appointed day and time, go back to this page so you can listen in via the web. If you are local to the States and would prefer to use a landline or mobile phone to listen into the conference, this number is also on this link page. These calls are free to US participants only.

      There will be a general Q&A session, usually the last fifteen minutes of each session at which time you will get an opportunity to ask your questions. A box is provided on the link page for those listening in via the web. Please feel free to email

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)