Pleiadedolphininfos: Lucas – Knowing The Po wer Within – Being Oneness and Unity Within – 15 September 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16 1:27 PM

      Beloved Ones,

      We find as this month progresses that many of you are experiencing the release of many patterns of thinking that have been holding you back from moving forward into new perspectives and new beginnings. Call upon us to assist you in releasing these from your consciousness and from the cells of your body. Make this request a daily habit until your goal of freedom from these is accomplished and know that we are ever at your side helping to bring balance and equilibrium and the ceasing of these discordant energies, for in truth, these are simply old energies that need to be dissolved. We want you to ask us to help you with these challenges, for the sooner you are freed from them the sooner you can accept and fully integrate the higher energies and your greater light.
      Read more »

      Greetings dear ones from the Arcturian Group.  All is proceeding nicely in the evolution of your world.  The Light of new and higher frequencies  is now streaming in, strengthening your ability to see through current events and revaluate your priorities in new and higher ways.  You are doing a fine job.  When a soul chooses to spiritually evolve,  that person's Higher Self is then enabled to  draw to them whatever necessary spiritual lessons or awareness the individual is ready for.

      Allowing yourselves to  listen and be guided by your intuition  is a step most of you would not of taken even a few years ago.  Examine who you were 1, 5, or even 10 years back and you will see how your beliefs and understandings of truth have changed.  You may think; "This is just experience and age".  No, this is evolution dear ones, for there are  many who have been on earth a long time but still choose to live  locked in self made boxes of unawareness, refusing to even peek out a bit.   Self examination  will demonstrate how you have unfolded (through intention)  into new awareness  without even realizing it.  The world  often holds ignorant concepts of what spiritual awakening is--imagining it as a shaft of bright light accompanied by a sudden  powerful energy that knocks and individual  to the ground and they are then awakened. This is the stuff of fairy  tales and "saints" lives--not the reality.  Spiritual evolution is  a gradual unfolding process as an unprepared physical body could not survive an intense sudden intake of higher frequency energy, they would be  incapable of handling it.   The profound experiences that some indeed may have, are the fruitage of an attained state of consciousness--hard work done in previous lifetimes.
      Read more »

      DSCF2689

      Cracking the Egg, 15 Sept 2013, by Elizabeth
      It seems that we are all being encouraged to step into our own power. Although I had a lengthy private session last night with my assortment of mentors and guides, none stepped forth today to give a message through me. Still, I felt compelled to write something and the following is what emerged. As with any channeled material, take what resonates with you and leave behind what doesn’t. Each of us approaches the truth in our own individual ways; no truth is better than another, they just are what the individual involved needs for the moment. As our consciousness levels rise up, we will find that many of the truths we once thought as being infallible, are now open to question. It is up to each of us to move beyond the borders of old patterns of thinking and to expand our individual horizons. By doing so, we are like the chick, cracking the egg that keeps it caged in darkness. As we crack the egg open, we begin to emerge into a whole new world.
      Read more »

      File:Type 1c Gamma Ray Burst 01.jpgKnowing your power is within makes it easier  and easier to see through the bones that are still thrown to you and you would otherwise reluctantly accept with a big thank you….  It is about knowing and not believing! It is not about going to think you are  free if you close the doors for the other polarity you still keep fearing without cause… If you know to be free and found your power within your heart-source center will need nothing else.
      The enclosure is now jumping into my focus as I observe the multiple ways that people and others with hidden intentions are still going for.  Enclosures are still enclosures… even if you make them look like heaven. If you have to obey still the rules that keep you not in power and bound you are not free. The mere thought to be just not free does not make you free. Something you need build a barrier for or a fence around to keep you from hurting or being interfered with is showing you are not in the centered and in the neutral zone,  but in polarity and in the mind.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google