Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman September 16, 2013 -- Release Your Soul Promises Now

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2013

      Mailer 14

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      September 16, 2013

      Dear Friends,
      Welcome to a new week and more energetic activity as we head into the Equinox on the 22nd of this month. Have you noticed that you are more emotional and sensitive lately? Are you aware of how much energy you are processing and releasing? Did you think you were 'done' with all of this and are more than a little annoyed that you are covering old ground you thought you had already gone over?
      We're in the evolutionary process and the multi-dimensional journey is not linear, it is a spiral. Think of this process as the opportunity to view your life and its lessons from a different position on your evolutionary spiral. What new levels of choice and choosing do you have now? What has changed from the past? What new opportunities are part of this new phase?  To maintain your energetic balance, be sure to stay focused on your outcome and stay with your intention. This is what you want to stay aligned with and will help you through the integration process too.
      It's the week we have been waiting for, in many ways, as we are going to be seeing some interesting things around soul contracts, which is the topic of today's Archangel Uriel channel. This has been floating around in my head for a few days as I realized that some of the difficulty so many were having was tied to their obligations when, in fact, these were no longer factors for them and they needed to let them go.
      Were you on the September 1 'Stepping into the New Earth' call? I talked about many things that we will be facing between now and the end of the year. The recording and worksheet are available, click here to learn more.
      We have entered the (somewhat) less intense energies of September. Even so, the Equinox is on the 22nd and it's another turning point for us, one that accelerates us through the end of this year. Now before we think that 2014 will be 'easier', I believe that the drama, chaos and upheaval we're experiencing will not end until 2015 but there will be moments of clarity and peace. It's what we do in the chaos that counts now because these are unprecedented times are unfolding as part of the next phase of humanity's existence as we re-member ourselves as multi-dimensional beings and reconnect to the light, love and energy that we have come from, which we have spent countless eons trying to return to.
      As I've been writing, it's all action from here on out, so hang onto your seats, it is going to be a wild ride. More truths are going to come out every day as those who have much to hide scramble in an effort to keep their secrets 'secret', which is not going to work any longer. The truth will be revealed, just remember to save your judgments until the dust settles.
      This month's keyword is 'embrace', what you embrace you can release and what you release, with loving gratitude, you create space for greater blessings in your life.
      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period can feel so overwhelming at times. And you can also get the 'EVOLVE' guide here too.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 8PM US central time,  the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page. .

      Release Your Soul Promises Now
      You have been holding soul promises for healing, wholeness, and connection in your soul group since your earliest lifetimes and their release is necessary now. Not because they are fulfilled but because the contracts they are attached to are no longer part of your life path.  Their fulfillment, which is the healing of yourself and of others, has been a reason for and an aspect of your incarnations on the soul group and soul mate levels. But you have made others' healing your mission and purpose, and prevented your own healing from finalizing because of these promises. It is now creating a challenge for the full unfoldment of the new earth.....
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      This week's featured product:

      The Atlantis Legacy -- Taking Humanity Through 2012 & Beyond

      Our Atlantis Legacy is the energetic paradigm we created after Atlantis was destroyed. It represents the journey of rebalancing the masculine and feminine energies so we can complete this ascension cycle. Do you think you were in Atlantis? You probably were. Did you play a role in its destruction -- many of you have, from being on one or the other side of the struggle, to being an innocent victim of the outcome. Many of us unconsciously carry a great deal of shame, guilt and fear over this aspect of the earth's history. Understanding Atlantis, your role, how it has impacted you and what the Atlantean Paradigm means to humanity today are all explained in this book, Jennifer's latest.

      Available in print or Kindle format
      Click here  to order from Amazon (Print & Kindle)
      Click here to order from Barnes & Noble (Nook)
      .
      ==================================

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at
      www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Business Mastery program is open to new members in August 2013
      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139