Pleiadedolphininfos: Andy Bojarski ~ My Higher Self: How to Heal All Relationships

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2013

      DSCF2517
      A Message from White Cloud and the Light Collective, via Tazjima – 13 Sept 2013
      As the golden rays of autumn light your skies in the northern latitudes, you are witnessing the demise of the old paradigm of war, divisive politics, financial manipulation, fear and greed. So much has changed in so little time; still, it isn’t enough for some who insist on urging others to “do” more. We respectfully submit that this behavior and manner of thought is still ego-driven. Yes, there is much to do, but it will take some time to adjust to the new energies. There has been so much change that many people find themselves feeling rather bewildered, tired and exhausted. Know that if they have the intent and desire to experience Ascension in this lifetime, then they will. Many will not; that is their free will choice and one that needs to be respected.
      Our scribe has struggled through the last week to regain balance after being submerged into the heavy energies that she deals with on a daily basis at work. She is doing part of her mission by simply being there, as a beacon of light, treating the inmates with respect and compassion. A human angel in disguise, she is simply being what she is, in doing her job. It is quite enough to deal with right now, and challenging enough without getting more immersed in protests and other “outer” manifestations.
      Read more »

      here I am

      Michael

      We wish to mention two things before we begin today’s usual message.  First, we wish to make notice of the outpouring of compassion and love that continues to happen on the anniversary of the event of 9-11.  It has truly become a uniting of hearts around the world.  Also, let us celebrate those across the globe who contributed loving intent which has resulted in a taming of the hounds of war.  Those who wish to plunge you into yet another crisis have not yet given up, but you are presently able to see the effect of your efforts.  We celebrate this with you and ask that you continue.

      Having begun by mentioning that, let us continue by discussing the growing effect, the rising visibility of the effects of your changing consciousness.  Each of you has a consciousness, yes.  Better said, each of you is a consciousness.  But you are beginning to see that the consciousness that you are is also a part of something far larger.  You are beginning to see just what you can do, how powerful you are.

      Read more »

      ddlogo
      Show starts in ONE HOUR!!
      TODAY friday the 13th is our new radio show episode, make a note and listen in! Call in with your questions!
      Show starts 13 September at NewYork -EDT at 6.00 am – in mainland Europe, CEST 12.00 pm NOON – and  20.00 pm Canberra Australia EST time.
      Call in to speak with the host (646) 595-2459
      Read more »

      http://awakeningtohigherlove.com

      HeartThank you to Lakshmi Bhatia and Master Sai Baba for their insight to this posting.
      Everything in this Universe is nothing but electromagnetics.  Your heart is electromagnetic, your heart beat is electromagnetic, your prayers are electromagnetic, your emotions and your thoughts are all electromagnetic, and everything is an electromagnetic frequency.
      Every two different individuals at any given time that are interacting with each other are vibrating at a particular electromagnetic frequency.  So what happens when you become awakened?  How does this shift the energies between two individuals and what happens then to that relationship?
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google