Plleiadedolphininfos: Suzanne Lie ~ Back On Ascending Earth. Was That a Dream?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2013

      9-10-13
      Back On Ascending Earth

      Was That a Dream?

      SANDY SPEAKS:
      I had the most unusual dream last night. I was in this room with beings from many galactic nations. Most important, Mytria and Mytre were there. I was so excited to see them that I ran over to them to try to get their attention. However, no matter what I did they did not seem to know that I was there.

      At first my feelings were hurt. When they walked right through me I realized that we were resonating to very different frequencies. The room was filled with many galactic beings all communicating with each other at the same time. They seemed to be able to understand what everyone was saying with their minds.
      Read more »
      23324_536337373051928_907460147_n(Translated from original language german)
      My child, so sad that day may have been for you 12 years ago, it had so much achieved. With all the suffering the events have caused, it has also achieved so much good. It woke you up, made ​​you aware of the true conditions on your planet and thus heralded the beginning of the end of an eons long rule over you. Forgive the perpetrators and send them your love. Send it also to the places where so much suffering was caused, in which so many people have left their physical body. Heal your heart, the hearts of the families, the sites of the events and the hearts of those who are responsible. Solve with your love and your sincere forgiveness negative energies associated with this date. They have played their role to wake you up, now let them go. They no longer serve you, my child. ~
      Your Divine Mother
      Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/

      Life Tapestry Creations -
Blog Banner LTCLife Tapestry Creations - Brenda Black Photo
      Summary of Brenda’s September 5, 2013 free, 15-minute, channeled “Creation Energies” show at http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/brenda-hoffman: Perhaps you’re concerned because you can’t seem to create notable objects in some environments. How could you explain your new-found creation skills in the corporate world, your community or family? Others might create notable objects before you. Not because you’re a slow learner, but because you don’t feel comfortable explaining your creation skills in certain environments. But you will. All have creation skills, but not all are “programmed” to display those skills in the same environments.
      The title of last week’s “Brenda’s Blog” – her free, weekly, channeled blog for  http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com: “All Means All”
      Brenda’s “Creation Energies” BlogTalkRadio.com show and “Brenda’s Blog” contain different channeled materials.
      Read more »

      Dock_trapdoor,_Court_of_Appeal_courtroom,_Old_Supreme_Court_Building,_Singapore_-_20101010-02Once again I am observing from my galactic observation post how things are unfolding. Changes have taken place  in absolute form . The will of the people and the power of their human awakened parts has been an off the meter experience. If that experience was induced or not does not matter anymore. The ones you call the PTW or ‘powers that were’ have been really shown their time is up and the show is over. You have to know that all is played on several levels like a multidimensional chess game. The top has been notified that the game is over and the hierarchical structure is no more, period.  The expressed anger and disappointment and disillusion of the role that is not anymore is what now is shown. It is so to say not easy to play if there is no play anymore. It is now about coming to grips with that outcome. That will lead to concluding unity talks to get the best for all solution (without duality) happening.
      The recognizing of the  facts not being in power are now trickling through the layers. With a bit of the last level earthly chess it can be called now check mate.  The importance for us human beings is now to keep seeing we are still the ones that with our inner-power and intent make clear that we wanna be responsible creator beings that know to co-create a world that is not build on the old duality disintegrating structures, but in a really new way. We are individuals that are separate from each other and each of us is  a creator being.  But we are also  knowing to be still individuals that live in and want to live in a  multidimensional reality with all. So the collective of all that is.  This is not a beehive or drone like idea that still is spread and induced upon you by so many in several different forms.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google