++Turn of the Wheel message for Fall Equinox++

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2013

      TRANSMISSION FOR FALL EQUINOX SEPT. 21ST, 2013
      with love from Ariel

      I could start out with considerations of the fact that the sun's magnetic sheath is about to undergo a change of polarities, in the next three moons, according to NASA, almost exactly a year from the date the Maya proposed that was happening, in 2012. But I am always more interested in looking at the shift in the energies of consciousness that  that physical change represents.

      We are experiencing those effects right now in the form of turbulence, unrest, unsurety, which can be interpreted in the body/psyche in many ways. It doesn't take much imagination to see the overlay of what effect the complete polarity shift of the sun's magnetic poles would have on the Earth's biosphere and the bio-magnetic functioning  of our bodies, most notably our brains.  This is an exciting possibility in consciousness, which may have no outward effects at all, but spiritually, inwardly, it is already having noticeable and profound effects.
      And as usual, we have choice in how we interpret and act on those effects.  Quite simply, the increased frequency oscillation is shaking loose whatever is out of alignment with our Essential nature.  Quoting from a line of the transmission that follows, (showing up as I asked what to share in this offering), "Feeling it all without resistance to the uncanny urgency of Love to unerringly lead us to wholeness, by breaking the apparent container to reveal its seminal nature in simplicity..."  That is our present predicament in a nutshell.

      Consider taking time to meditate on that. What is it in your life that is being "broken open, oscillated free," to reveal your true nature as a Divine Being? . Ask honestly what the terms of your deliverance actually are.  Notice in the process of that investigation, how you can COOPERATE with this alchemical process rather than resisting it as it truly is divine intent that All Beings Be Delivered unto freedom.

      As I said, I could have chosen to offer this information in a much more digestible expository form of writing, but I am guided now, in my Wise Woman phase of life, to give you the "straight shot", the direct frequency that I receive, rather than making it more "understandable"  to the ego/mind. So here it is, offered with deepest love and to this end, may all beings be delivered!

      In Oneness...Ariel

      PS: I hope to see those of you who are in the Bay Area, at the Fall Equinox ceremony on Sept. 21st for the potential of a live reading of this transmission, and more importantly, to connect as soul journeyers on this mysterious adventure of life that we so gratefully share. Click here to RSVP

      May All Beings Be Delivered
      By Ariel Spilsbury

      And what are the terms of your deliverance?
      Union
      the inclusion of all ways, all beings, all that is
      my deliverance reverberates in the body of the One
      from the myriad frequencies of light
      into white light
      To this end may all beings be delivered.

      And what are the terms of your deliverance?
      Transmutation
      of Duality
      into its recumbent constituents
      in light and sound, that is,
      a Unity
      that includes  failure, fulfilled, flawed,
      all perceptually splintered from intrinsically worthy
      delivered to your doorstep
      by the world of distinctions in the mind,
      first step out of the Garden
      that became cleaved still further,
      separated into time and space
      tumbling headlong now, away from Grace
      in finite comparison of this and that
      naturally segued into a round of
      justified judgment that shaped reality
      in its arrogant sureness of itself
      as singular
      until now,
      as our shared experience of reality is doubling back on itself
      to see the joke of its original contraction
      that we call separation from Source
      instead of seeing the journey as one pulsation of the
      life blood of the Divine Mother,
      subtle movement within the Mystery
      of a Timeless eternity of the celebratively
      ribboned lifestream of Unity
      And to this state may all beings be delivered.

      And what are the terms of your deliverance?
      Surrender
      as a devotee of the present moment
      Empty chalice
      of not knowing
      raised in the name of the primal trust
      that lives on the other side of surrender's gate
      where the issue of enlightenment itself is laughably confused
      in the face of such simplicity
      that the mind is unable to grasp its divinity
      due to the fact that the apperception of its essential nature
      is beneath what mind can perceive.
      Mystical simplicity,
      the key to the realms you seek
      but cannot find in the seeking,
      for stillness hears, silence sees, adoration feels, wonder senses
      the way of return and the terms of its deliverance
      And to this end, may all beings be delivered.

      And what are the terms of your deliverance?
      Trust
      Mending the rupture of trust
      occasioned by the apparent loss of innocence,
      insensitivity did the best it could
      and still you had eyes to see
      love conditionally parceled out like stars on the foreheads of kindergarteners
      like there would never be enough for everybody
      of anything
      and so you generalized to larger containers
      like consciousness
      deciding that impatience and criticism, cynicism and resignation
      were indeed justified
      since the only thing you came to trust
      is that there would never be enough..
      meanwhile the opulent feast, lay rotting
      seemingly just out of reach
      "If only I could find the right partner or had enough money,"
      supplanted by a more insidiously sophisticated "If only I could have a
      direct experience of the Divine",
      overlooked in the face of a flower
      "If only I could be 'there' now""
      closing the door to the only moment
      in which the amnesty of unconditional Love and forgiveness
      exist, resting in the enlightened, soft, peace of the Mother,
      carried on the Grace of her powerful life pulse
      to wherever the Mystery, in its wisdom, is flowing
      And to this end may all beings be delivered.

      And what are the terms of your deliverance?
      Innocence
      and thus comfort midair in the jump,
      recognizing the play while IN it
      simply by turning in your resignation
      to the "Need to Know" department,
      becoming transparent
      to What Is
      opening the flume of
      new worlds arising,
      in a Divine Fool's freedom,
      to laughingly recognize divine perfection
      trapeze artists are we,
      many hands reaching out to catch other hands
      poised mid-air,
      present, empty,
      reaching out
      breathing, sighing, surrendering, replying
      with gentle strength
      making a hand to hand chain
      lifting, linking Universes
      into celebration of Kibriya
      Divine Glory
      through innocent trust
      And to this end may all beings be delivered.

      And what are the terms of your deliverance?
      Permeability
      the willingness to apprehend it all,
      take it all in
      without defining or judging.
      Perceptual mobility,
      feeling it all
      without resistance
      to the uncanny urgency of Love
      to unerringly lead us to wholeness,
      by breaking the apparent container
      to reveal its seminal nature
      in a simplicity
      that provides an ecstatic depth charge
      spanning Universes
      through inhabiting the Now
      and not just when lifetimes of boredom
      have driven you to it,
      rather as loving adoration leaves no time for anything else,
      as a self organizing Universe,
      an adamantine template
      activated through innocence
      And to this end may all beings be delivered.

      Ariel is a scribe for The Mayan Oracle and The 13 Moon Oracle. For more information about her work go to Holographic Goddess.

      For information about the Sanctuary of the Open Heart being built

      Sanctuary of the Open Heart | PO Box 242 | Alameda | CA | 94501