Isha Lerner's Power of Flower Tarot: Passion Flower ~ Angelica

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2013

      "Once again you are given a symbol of your sacred origins, for we are all holographic images of the same Divine Reality. Like Krishna and Christ before him, Satya Sai Baba knows the true meaning of I Am Consciousness. He asks that we all recite the following prayer many times a day: " I Am God, I Am Not Separate From God. Remember who you are. Blessings."

      " Remember this: you would not have been given an earthly body if you were not meant to anchor that which is perfect, infinite, and eternal in material form."

      The beginning portion of Passion Flower speaks on Christos and Krishna, their arrival and apart of the messages presented in and through the lives they led here. That of heart-centered truth and to remind each of us the latent divinity that lives with our souls. Even more in this present period are we reminded of how we are an extension of Spirit. That does not subsume our individuality. It heightens that and also deepens the unity that we have together as One in all things. The I Am Consciousness is a 'beginning' and that is not under-emphasized for that is apart of the foundation that we have in rebuilding, reconnecting and reawakening to that inner Divine Nature we are apart of. This also paves the way through to where we come to that place individually and collectively where we begin to shift from "I Am" to "We Are". Just the prayer mantra speaks of "I" not being separate from Source, however we may describe this, but that does encompass much more than the "I". It denotes the unity and expression of Spirit/Source in and within all walks of lives and souls. I begins and remembers the We.

      Our Mother Earth is a living, breathing force and extension of the Sacred Feminine Divinity but which all of our physical forms emanate from united and equally a vibrant part of the Creative Source which lives and moves through every facet of life throughout the universes. Yes Remember who we are and Know that the angelic beings who offer their unconditional love and service we are just as much apart of. Their presence assists us in reawakening to this very nature inherent within us. A bold renewed/new shift in perception is that when we identify with the qualities of particular angel, and/or other being, we can begin to See that these qualities are apart of ourselves. Reflecting and calling to them as they reflect and call to us. Just as we can see them within us they see us within them. A beautiful, divine, harmonic matrix where enter into new paradigms together. Yes with them and with one another here that walk upon this world as we inspire, encourage, support and love one another unconditionally. For we live, move, breath and emanate from our Heart of Hearts we embody Love in all of Her Grace, Form, Strength and Beauty. Love is the embodiment of the Divine bringing the material, the emotional, the mental and the spiritual together in harmony. Love is our key, our seed and or fruit. Express genuine love and compassion to one another and Know the Joy, Wholeness and Serenity as we embrace, create and grow together. *:x lovestruck

      Passion Flower
      Your card is...

      Passion Flower

      Latin: Passiflora incarnata

      Color(s): Flesh or Yellow tinged with Purple Blossom with an Orange ovoid containing hundreds of black seeds

      Archetype: Christos, Krishna. Both Jesus (Christos) and Krishna were born of sacred female divinity, their forthcoming births announced to the world by a brilliant star. Both were hailed as World Saviors who had descended to Earth in order to refine and attune the masses to the principle of heart-centered truth. Their truest mission is to reflect the latent divinity locked within each mortal being, serving as a living mediator between Heaven and Earth so that the continuing passion of the soul can be understood and realized.

      Signature: A climbing vine with beautiful flesh or yellow colored blooms tinged with purple. Each contains five stamen and nestled in their midst is a ripe, orange colored ovoid containing hundreds of black seeds, each with a delicious, fruity interior.

      Healing Properties: Passion Flower helps us understand the deepest possible meaning of our own personal suffering, after which it assists in the ascent to our truest calling of service on the planet. It seeks to purify the kundalini forces which coil upward around the spine, strengthening one’s connection to selfless service and unconditional love, as well as drawing one closer to angelic messengers and galactical star patterns.

      Healing: When Passion Flower comes to you, you are called to the inner sanctuary of your soul in order to resurrect the Divine Love and Compassion held therein. Like the vine of the Passion Flower, you reach ever upward, through whatever suffering and hardship you have experienced on your long journey, to the source of all light, which is true Self-Knowledge. While Krishna plays his magical flute, sounding the divine chords and notes of the heavens, a wave of eternity breaks behind him, and an angel, wrapped in Passion Flower wings, brings a message of Divine conception to the initiate. You are being shown your own soul's journey at this time, for you come from the stars of heaven to this earthly abode.

      Satya Sai Baba, a modern day Avatar living in Puttaparti India, is, like the Avatars of old, an embodiment of Divine Love. The woman holding a jug of water represents His Holiness, for his mother was said to have received the light of a star-burst or illumination as she gathered water just prior to his conception. Once again you are given a symbol of your sacred origins, for we are all holographic images of the same Divine Reality. Like Krishna and Christ before him, Satya Sai Baba knows the true meaning of I Am Consciousness. He asks that we all recite the following prayer many times a day: " I Am God, I Am Not Separate From God. Remember who you are. Blessings."

      Angelica
      Your card is...

      Angelica

      Color(s): Greenish-White

      Archetype: The Archangels Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael. These four archangels—each of his own free will and each in his own unique way—offer themselves in unconditional service to humanity. Leaders of the angelic realm, they have dedicated themselves to the ultimate good of the whole, making whatever sacrifices are necessary in the interest of sanctifying human existence. They assist in anchoring humanity’s soul-body to the earth plane, so that all may learn the path of service, dedication and sacrifice. In this way, they patiently lead us, step-by-step, upward on the path to higher consciousness.

      Signature: Angelica’s deeply anchored root system supports a stem of substantial proportions. It can grow up to six and a half feet in height with a circumference as thick as a human arm. An umbrella of greenish white flowers delicately overlight its powerful foundation.

      Healing Properties: Angelica helps one establish a firm connection between the refined, subtle realm of angelic light surrounding us and the tangible material world which grounds and anchors us to earth. Once such a link is made, we are given the inner strength and stamina required for pursuing our life’s destiny.

      Healing: The Archangels offer light. Even in darkness, or when attachment and distractions seduce humanity away from its Divine essence, the Archangels continually pour their protective and loving radiance into you. In this way, they strengthen your spirit so that you may persist in your goal of ascension, trusting that each earthly step brings you closer to the luminous world of the Soul. Remember this: you would not have been given an earthly body if you were not meant to anchor that which is perfect, infinite, and eternal in material form. Each incarnation in the human realm is a privilege.

      Without a doubt, as you read these words you are especially close to the angelic world. Which angel is near you now? Perhaps you can identify with the qualities of a particular Archangel and invite his presence into your life at this time. The Archangels offer you a shimmering umbrella, grounding the forces of light in your human experience. Accept the gift, and by so doing, begin the journey that will surely culminate in the fulfillment of your destiny.