Q&A with Jennifer Hoffman September 11, 2013 - - Q&A: Can we REALLY Change the Earth's Energy?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2013

      Mailer 14

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      September 11, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show. Join us tonight, at 8PM US central time. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is www.blogtalkradio.com/jennifer-hoffman. If you miss the live show the archives are always available on the show page.

      Can we change the earth's energy and are we really making a difference with all of the work that we have done in the past decade or more (or throughout our many lifetimes)? That's the topic of this week's Q&A article.

      My health issues continue to be a challenge and yet, they seem to be improving somehow. Through them, however, I have learned something that I will be sharing with you in due course that will, I hope, give hope and the promise of a cure for many of the autoimmune diseases that today are seen as incurable. I have experienced debilitating chronic pain, the fear of  not knowing how long it would last, the hopelessness of feeling so out of control of my body and yet, it has all been a journey of learning too, that I will share with you and I hope that my experience will bring healing to others.

      We're, quite literally, standing at the edge of the end of the 3D paradigms but we're also at the peak of polarity, which is why you may have been feeling angry, edgy and stressed at this time. It does improve after the Equinox on Sept. 22. Whew, no wonder we're all exhausted.

      And I will be talking about all of this on the radio show, and more, I hope you can join us.

      Read the question and answer in the blog posting below and on the website.

      I invite you to follow me on Facebook, (click here for my page) please join me there. I post daily messages and would love to hear from you.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      This week's featured product:
      The Cord Disconnect & Healing Meditation

      We are connected to everyone through energetic cords and their places of connection. By disconnecting these cords we stop the flow of old energy paradigms and create new pathways for this energy. This doesn't mean that we cut people out of our life; rather, we create a new healed and whole paradigm for our relationship. This is a 2 part process (the second part will surprise you but it is an extremely powerful point of transformation for you), that will help you clear old energy paradigms and connections, setting new intentions for your energy and allowing you to embrace a new dimension of energetic being for yourself.

      Available as a CD and an instant download MP3.

      Click here to purchase from the Enlightening Life Mastery  Store

      Memberships are closed at the moment, while we re-do that section. The exciting new membership section will be launched soon. If you are a member, you still have access to the archives. If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      ================

      Q&A: Can We Really Change the Earth's Energy?

      Dear Jennifer:  I know that all of our self healing work has an effect on humanity and on the planet. It's part of the role we play, as Lightworkers, to shift planetary dynamics and help with our evolution into higher dimensions and frequencies. But are our efforts really successful? Is it possible for us to change the energy of the world and of humanity and how can we know that we have made progress? Sometimes it feels like no matter how much I think I, and others like me, are working, the results just don't seem to be there. How can we know that we are being effective?
      Jennifer's Answer:  No matter how little we think we are accomplishing, we cannot judge our level of success by what we see happening or not happening in the world in any moment because our work is reflected on so many different levels and change can mean so many different things. This work begins with introducing new levels of energy to the world as potentials or options, which then become integrated with the world's energetic paradigms as more and more people align with them.  If you want to see how successful this work really is, consider what people protest or speak out against today, that is where the change is occurring.
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
       We are re-building the membership section and are not accepting new members at this time. If you currently have a membership you can still access the pages. The membership site will be re-launched soon.

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformation for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, September 11, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Lots of results are happening in the Raise Your Vibes - 21 Day Evolution Adventure. More to come on how you can participate in this program and enjoy the transformation that everyone is creating.
      Feature Product

      Contact Info
      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139