Pleiadedolphininfos: Saan and the Arcturian Councils: Understand the Power and Potency of your Light

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2013

      https://cupcakesandangels.wordpress.com/2013/09/10/go-outside-and-play-a-mini-reading-for-september-10-2013-by-bella-capozzi/
      1069965_10151709997766602_1532242759_n☀ Feel the warmth of the sun on your face, the crunch of Autumn leaves beneath your feet, the wind through your hair and the transformative effects of the water element, as you dive deep beneath the waves.  This is a magical time, energetically speaking.  The Earth is being showered with new, upgraded frequencies which have the power to profoundly affect our physical DNA and our emotional and spiritual well-being.  Regardless of where you live or how hectic your day-to-day schedule is, it’s important to squeeze in at least a few moments here and there, in order to be positioned out of doors – the most effective way in which to absorb these blessed gifts in their purest and most unobstructed form.  The Angels are excitedly encouraging us to get up off the couch, and to go outside and play!
      Read more »
      .

      Beloved ones, I extend the golden light of the Christ into your being to illuminate the beauty, love and luminosity that you hold. We are all the Christ energy and hold the Christ’s aspect of the Creator within our beings.
      This symbolises that we are all conscious love beings, consciously attuned and aligned with all that is the Creator. Do you give yourself complete permission with each day that you awaken upon the Earth to be a conscious love being, attuned and aligned with all that is the Creator?
      In this golden era of the Christ where conscious love is required and present within your being to be experienced, it is now time to permit yourself to be and experience yourself as the beautiful being that you are.
      Read more »

      -Channeled through Wes Annac-
      You’re coming to find greater and expanded individual and collective understandings about yourselves and this infinite Creation around you.
      You’re coming to understand your infinite and unhindered ability to Create a fluid reality you’ve been taught to believe is dense and difficult to move around in, and as you do this, you refine and lighten the vibration around you and help to Create wondrous change for every person on your world to be able to get behind.
      You’re bringing about the future you’ve read about in messages from the Company of Heaven for so long, and we continue to salute your efforts in bringing about your future and perceiving of the metaphysical realms as you exist in an illusory reality you’ve been taught to believe you possess little power to change or bring into alignment with the existence you deserve to be Living.
      Every one of you deserves to Live a comfortable existence, and prosperity will be passed around and shared on your world in the time ahead as it’s understood that every soul is meant to experience the wealth that the few have been able to enjoy for so long.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google