[ANGEL] 21 Virgo, The Angel of Fortune and Contentment

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2013

      21 degrees Virgo

      The Angels of Fortune and Contentment

       Also known as

      The Angels of

       Iserag

      Beloved,

      We are angels of good fortune.

       We inspire such joy and contentment that only in your fondest dreams could you imagine such happiness!

      All penetrating omnipotent Divine Will  that indwells  all of
      creation continually out pictures the original divine blueprints of joy, contentment, happiness, and success for all.

      Through inner guidance, grace and mercy, and omnipotence we enliven this truth within you and throughout creation.

       The phrase ”For I have not given you the spirit of fear but of joy and life everlasting."  is a reference to
      our assignment in Divine Providence.

      Through helping the Children of Light understand and use divine virtues
      of Iserag, we bring success and well being in endeavors for which our help is asked.

      Not only do we bring success, but also we bring it in such ways that  helps, not hinders, spiritual evolution and growth.

      Every letter in our name has been explained in previous angel messages regarding the divine qualities that it represents.

       Keep in mind that it is not only the letters themselves, but also the order in which they appear that is important.

      The journey of  Iserag is joyful as spirit and soul assimilate lessons to manifest Divine Contentment and Good Fortune.

      With each of the names of the heavenly hosts, the order of the letters is a map or blueprint for a journey in consciousness
      through specific divine virtues that must be activated to create specific results.

      Iserag

      I… is the letter of cause and effect, the karma law.

      All life comes under this law of fate.

       ”You reap what you sow” is this law in a nutshell.

       All conscience comes from understanding and experiencing cause and effect.

       WE ARE ALL ONE.

       What affects one affects all.

       Deep in the soul of every being are memories that undeniably prove that what has
      been done unto others comes around and is experienced by the self.

      Conscience is the beginning of the path to good fortune and contentment.

      It is difficult to cause harm to any being with the understanding that
      every such action comes back magnified many times over.

      I am you
      When the divine virtue of fate is understood and accomplished, a person never ever knowingly harms another being.

      By understanding cause and effect, why would he or she do such a thing?

      Good fortune begins by good actions that bring good fortune to self and to all.
      do not do what you do not want unto yourself
      S… This wonderful letter represents the divine omnipotence that exists in all of creation.

      Just imagine, you have been sowing only good actions, and the divine power, the divine WILL, that is present in all
      of creation, works to bring back to you the results of the good energy that you have created!

      Now we enter onto the part of the journey represented by  letter E,  which is the virtue of omnipresence of Divine Life
       and intelligence throughout all of space and in everything that exists.

      This means that there is absolutely nowhere that is devoid of the beingness and intelligence of Divine Consciousness.

      Everything communicates with everything else as ONE BEING.

       In practical terms this means that no matter who you are, or what you do, or where you
      are, if you have been creating only goodness, only goodness can and will return to you.

       Even though it is true that negative karma from past
      lives can still affect you in the present one, with grace and mercy even this suffering is greatly lessened.

       If your life and presence is good fortune to all sentient life that is in your presence, whether physical or nonphysical, then all who are in
      your joy and your peace and your presence, all the beings of earth and of heaven, thank God for you  and give back all that they can.

       Divine Being thanks you and surrounds you with good fortune.

      Next comes letter R.

      This letter represents Perfected Freedom and Independence that come from FOLLOWING INNER GUIDANCE.

      Study the messages in which this letter is explained in depth.

       This divine virtue awakens such feelings of mental perfection, such feelings of freedom
      from any pressing burden of the laws, such feelings of spiritual maturity that words can hardly describe!

      A…is ease, universal wisdom and enlightenment, the wind, the air.

       This is the virtue of meditating on and understanding the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

       This wisdom results in mystical faculties such as clairvoyance and clairaudience, eloquence, and artistic talents that
      express through good deeds towards others, in will, thought, feeling, and action.

      Umlaut A, ae…is transformation through releasing imperfections back
      to Divine Being for changes into other states that are the highest good of all concerned.

      This virtue reveals the mysteries of life and death,
      and shows that in truth there is no real death, only transformations into other states that are the highest good.

      This virtue gives control over negative beings, negative desires, thoughts, feelings, sensations, and forms.

      And now, to the destination of this journey of good fortune …the letter G.

       This is the last letter, and in many ways the most lovely letter of them all.

      This is the virtue of Grace and Mercy.

      Feelings contain compressed information.

      One feeling can contain enough information that a whole book can be written about it!

       This virtue is the giving and receiving of flowing feelings of TRUE DIVINE BLESSINGS that result in the downpouring of divine light.

      208574_551037884930774_511991879_n

       Such feelings result in tremendous enlightenment, so that lessons from the past are
      learned in pleasant ways instead of through suffering.

       As a person receives and gives true divine blessings, returning negative karmas are
      lessened into mostly symbolic expressions, because the lessons of harmlessness that such karmas must teach have already been absorbed through grace.

      This is the virtue of spontaneous remission of any negative situation on any level.

       G, grace and mercy, shines with the color of emerald green.

       Its tone is the musical note F.

       It is the enlivening principle of the left eye.

       It is a magnetic virtue of FLOWING FEELINGS and therefore represents the water element.

       Imagine it flowing through  with a sense of coolness that turns to iciness.

       In the physical world this virtue represents all phases of riches and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction.

       By this virtue Divine Providence has created abundance and, like the
      Creator, a child of God may also bring about, for him or her self or other people, abundance in everything, should that be desired.

      On an emotional level this virtue gives the feeling of happiness, of complete satisfaction.

      Situations may be created by means of the
      elements and the will and feelings causing success and wealth in the world that is for the highest good of all concerned.

       In the mind, this virtue gives the experience of peacefulness, and the faculty of giving true divine blessing.

      Be still and ask us, the heavenly hosts of Iserag for initiations into these divine virtues that we love to give.

       Meditate on these virtues in being-visualization- will, thought, feelings, and sensations.

      Come with us into The Ancient Future, which is being born now, in which all beings are incarnations of Mercy and Grace, and good fortune comes to all.

      MIRACLES

      EarthChakraMandala

      Footnotes

      THEPRACTICEOF MAGICAL EVOCATION,ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THEKEY TO THE TRUEQUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. T

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. T

      Mountain Peak
Sunset, LOOKS LIKE WE MADE IT

      Theangel messages are indexed there.

      ***********

      ******************

      For a copy of the

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

      The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

      Ebook and audio format.

      Homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Look for the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

      The two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
      How to download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

      THe Golden Hippie Years ( i miss
them )

      On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
       A window will drop down.
       Click on Downloads.

      A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
      That should do it.
      [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

      Thanks for sharing this music.

      Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

      Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

      Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-857-232-0300  pin 200100#
      8:30PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight
      Please feel free to share these with others.

      TheLaw of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.

      THELAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all there is;

      I ask that ONLY
      THEHIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen .

      I give thanks that this is done.

      SO BE IT!

      Picture

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 13, 2014

        21 degrees Virgo

        The Angels of Fortune and Contentment

         Also known as

        The Angels of

         Iserag

        Beloved,

        Come with us into The Ancient Future, which is being born now, in which all beings are incarnations of Mercy and Grace, and good fortune comes to all.

        We are angels of good fortune.

         We inspire such joy and contentment that only in your fondest dreams could you imagine such happiness!

         The phrase ”For I have not given you the spirit of fear but of joy and life everlasting."  is a reference to
        our assignment in Divine Providence.

         All penetrating omnipotent Divine Will that indwells all of
        creation continually out pictures the original divine blueprints of harmony, beauty, love, joy, contentment, happiness, and success for all.

[...]

        Therefore, memory and conscience is the beginning of the path to good fortune and contentment because
        it is difficult to cause harm to any being with the understanding that
        every such action comes back magnified many times over.

        I am you
        When the divine virtue of fate is understood and accomplished, a person never ever knowingly harms another being.

        By understanding cause and effect, why would he or she do such a thing?

        Good fortune begins by good actions that bring good fortune to self and to all.
        do not do what you do not want unto yourself
        S… This wonderful letter represents the original and beautiful divine will, the all penetrating omnipotence, that exists in all of creation.

        Just imagine, you have been sowing only good actions, and the divine power, the divine WILL, that is present in all
        of creation, works to bring back to you the results of the good energy that you have created!

        Now we enter onto the part of the journey represented by  letter E,  which is the virtue of omnipresence of Divine Life
         and intelligence throughout all of space and in everything that exists.

        This means that there is absolutely nowhere that is devoid of the beingness and intelligence of Divine Consciousness.

        On the most subtle level of creation, everything communicates with everything else as ONE BEING.

         In practical terms this means that  if you have been creating only goodness,
        no matter who you are, or what you do, or where you
        are, only goodness will be attracted to you, only goodness can and will return to you.

         Even though it is true that negative karma from past
        lives can still affect you in the present one, with the grace and mercy of true divine blessing from another being or from Divine Being in response to
        prayer, even this suffering is greatly lessened to mostly symbolic events.

         If your life and presence is good fortune to all sentient life, whether physical or nonphysical, then all who are in
        your joy and your peace and your presence, all the beings of earth and of heaven, thank God for you and give back all that they can.

         Divine Being thanks you and surrounds you with good fortune.

        Next comes letter R.

        This letter represents Perfected Freedom and Independence that come from FOLLOWING INNER GUIDANCE.

        Study the messages in which this letter is explained in depth.

         This divine virtue awakens such feelings of mental perfection, such feelings of freedom
        from any pressing burden of the laws since one has become one with divine law itself, such feelings of spiritual maturity that words can hardly describe!

[...]

         It is a magnetic virtue of FLOWING EMOTIONS and therefore represents the water element.

         Imagine it flowing through  with a sense of coolness that turns to iciness.

         In the physical world this virtue represents all phases of riches and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction.

         By this virtue Divine Providence has created abundance and, like the
        Creator, a child of God may also bring about, for him or her self or other people, abundance in everything, should that be desired.

        On an emotional level this virtue gives the feeling of happiness, of complete satisfaction.

        Situations may be created by means of the
        elements and the will and emotions causing success and wealth in the world that is for the highest good of all concerned.

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      • Cynthia Schlosser
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 12, 2015

          21 degrees Virgo

          The Angels of Fortune and Contentment

           Also known as

          The Angels of

           Iserag

          Beloved,

            "For I have not given you the spirit of fear but of joy and life everlasting."
           is a reference to
          our assignment in Divine Providence.

          We are angels of good fortune.

           We inspire such joy and contentment that only in your fondest dreams could you imagine such happiness!

          In The Ancient Future, which is being born now,
           all beings become incarnations of Mercy and Grace as good fortune comes to all.

           All penetrating omnipotent Divine Will that indwells all of creation
           out pictures original divine blueprints of harmony, beauty, love, joy, contentment, happiness, and success for all.

          Through inner guidance, grace and mercy, and
          we enliven contentment within you and throughout creation.

          Through helping the Children of Light understand and use divine virtues of Iserag,
          we bring success and well being in endeavors for which our help is asked.

           We bring success in such ways that help, not hinders, spiritual evolution and growth.

[...]

           with the grace and mercy of true divine blessing from another being or from Divine Being itself, in response to
          prayer, even this suffering is greatly lessened to mostly symbolic events.

           If your life and presence is good fortune to all sentient life, whether physical or nonphysical, then all who are in
          your joy and your peace and your presence, all the beings of earth and of heaven, thank God for you and give back all that they can.

           Divine Being thanks you and surrounds you with good fortune.

          Next comes letter R.

          This letter represents Perfected Freedom and Independence that come from FOLLOWING INNER GUIDANCE.

          Study the messages in which this letter is explained in depth.

           This divine virtue awakens emotions of mental perfection and  emotions of freedom
          from any pressing burden of the laws, because one has become one with divine law itself.

           Inner guidance awakens emotions of spiritual maturity that words can hardly describe!

          A…is ease, universal wisdom and enlightenment, the wind, the air.

           This is the virtue of meditating on and understanding the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

           This wisdom results in mystical faculties such as clairvoyance and clairaudience, eloquence, and artistic talents that
          express through good deeds towards others, in will, thought, emotion, and action.

          Umlaut A, ae…is transformation through releasing imperfections back
          to Divine Being for changes into other states that are the highest good of all concerned.

          This virtue reveals the mysteries of life and death,
          and shows that in truth there is no real death, only transformations into other states that are the highest good.

          This virtue gives control over negative beings, negative desires, thoughts, emotions, sensations, and forms.

          And now, to the destination of this journey of good fortune …the letter G.

           This is the last letter, and in many ways the most lovely letter of them all.

          This is the virtue of Grace and Mercy.

          Emotions contain compressed information.

          One emotion can contain enough information that a whole book can be written about it!

           Grace and Mercy is the giving and receiving of flowing emotions of TRUE DIVINE LOVE AND BLESSING .

          These emotions result in the downpouring of divine light.

          208574_551037884930774_511991879_n

           Such emotions result in tremendous enlightenment, so that lessons from the past are
          learned in pleasant ways instead of through suffering.

           As a person receives and gives true divine blessings, returning negative karmas are
          lessened into mostly symbolic expressions,
           because the lessons of harmlessness that such karmas must teach have already been absorbed through grace.

          This is the virtue of spontaneous remission of any negative situation on any level.

           Grace and mercy shines with the color of emerald green.

           Its tone is the musical note F.

          Grace and true divine blessing is the enlivening principle of the left eye.

[...]

           Meditate on these virtues in being-visualization- will, thought, emotion, and sensations.

          Come with us into The Ancient Future,
          which is being born now,
          in which all beings are incarnations of Mercy and Grace,
          and good fortune comes to all.

          MIRACLES

          EarthChakraMandala

          Footnotes

          The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. Thebeing and the angels share the same name. Thisname is a key to their powers and influence.

           Names, phrases, and sections,  in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THEPRACTICEOF MAGICAL EVOCATION,ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THEKEY TO THETRUEQUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.   Thebook " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. Mountain
Peak Sunset, LOOKS LIKE WE MADE IT If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the method of meditation for the divine virtues.

          Theangel messages are indexed there.

          ***********If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the correct pitch like a tuning fork:

          ******************For a copy of the TIBETANEXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to

          copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

          Feel free to share these messages.

          We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

          To understand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird SpaldingThe first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's. http://pamelaparnel l.homestead. com/life. html Ebook and audio format.   The five volumes of the Life and Teachings are included in this link.

[...]

          Thanks to the Diamond Council at
           Diamondsforever31.blogspot.com
          There is now a twice monthly two hour free Thursday night call
          with  angel message updates for new and full moons.
            8:30pm EST
           Attend via skype or
          Tele 209 255 1000 Pin 883267#
           ( *) 6 to mute or unmute (detailed directions top of Diamond blog)These updates are available afterwards at:
           Diamondsforever31.blogspot.com for Going Beyond Awakening!!
          There is also a 20 minute weekly update each Monday night on the regular Diamond Show.