Ronna Herman: Power To Manifest Affirmation

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2013

      Power To Manifest Affirmation
      Dear Friends
      Thanks for being a loyal email subscriber.
      We have received requests for the affirmation that Randy read during the TeleWebCast, so here it is...
      Power To Manifest
      Image
      AFFIRMATION * POWER TO MANIFEST
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL / RONNA HERMAN
        "I RECLAIM MY DIVINE BIRTHRIGHT AND MY CONNECTION WITH MY HIGHER SELF, MY SOUL FAMILY, AND ALL THE BEINGS OF LIGHT I AM TO WORK AND COMMUNE WITH, IN ORDER TO ACCESS AND RELAY THE COSMIC WISDOM AND TRUTH I AM TO INTEGRATE AND SHARE.  HERE AND NOW, I RECLAIM MY SELF-MASTERY AND ALL THE QUALITIES, GIFTS, VIRTUES AND ATTRIBUTES OF MY DIVINE SELF.  I DESIRE TO BE A LIVING PERSONIFIED EXAMPLE OF LOVE, HARMONY, ABUNDANCE AND JOY.   I AM DIVINE LOVE, I AM DIVINE LIGHT, I AM DIVINE WILL, I AM DIVINE WISDOM IN ACTION.  SO BE IT!  SO IT IS!  I AM THAT, I AM
      THIS AFFIRMATION AND THE ARTICLE:  "ENHANCING THE POWER TO MANIFEST" CAN BE FOUND IN REVEALED COSMIC TRUTHS FOR ASCENDING HUMANITY * PAGES 65 & 66
      Ask Archangel Michael TeleWebCast
      Image
      ASK ARCHANGEL MICHAEL TELECAST
      SEPTEMBER 7, 2013
      ARCHANGEL MICHEL / LORD MELCHIZEDEK
      RONNA HERMAN / RANDY MONK
      Topics Covered:
      • Mighty I AM Presence Meditation
      • What will happen to their loved ones who are not ready to step onto the path of Ascension during these accelerated times of evolution of humanity?
      • Today, many children are overwhelmed and depressed by the increasing pressures of school, competitive sports, diminishing opportunities for college admission and careers/jobs, and hearing the negativity of surrounding GMOs, war and the economy. How do we, as their parents, inspire them to focus on their inner spirit and find their soul's path? Their parents need this help too!
      • I am wondering why it seems that every single relationship in my life has come up for review in the past 6 months? I have done my best to keep balanced and remain calm no matter how hurtful the words thrown at me or how ludicrous the accusations. I feel like I have been emptied beyond a point from which I will ever return whole, I am not sure that I can bear to hear any more of the hurtful words from my children (and I do realize that they come from my ex-husband, but my children are adults) . Thank you for listening.
      • I've been told that I am channeling some very powerful high frequency energy that I can use for healing others ..... Is there a unique way for me to do this or just have the intention of sending this healing energy out to others?
      • Soul / SOUL-SELF   * HIGHER-SELF * OVERSOUL (Archangel Michael now calls this facet of our Being, "Our Resident OverSoul/Higher Self * MIGHTY I AM PRESENCE * MONAD (Ancient term for I AM Presence).  * CONSCIOUS MIND * UNCONSCIOUS MIND * SUPERCONSCIOUS MIND * SACRED MIND
      • What happens to people that will not give or modify their beliefs (organized Religion ) in light of the changes that are coming?  ***     There are many religions on the planet and they really divide humanity. Christians claim the only way to live on is through Christ and all others will perish. Is this the belief of our Loving Creator? ***    Will organized religion become open to your messages and the ascension process that has started, or will it die off because it refuses to "keep up with the times?"
      • I read in several of your books how vitally important the infinity breath is for ascension. For some reason, I find this technique extremely difficult, and unsatisfying! The breath is hard to direct, and doesn't seem to want to go where I direct it! I know you will probably say, persevere, but will it be really hampering my progress if I don't do this particular breathing? Despite this, I am so grateful for all these wonderful ascension techniques! Thank you both so much for helping us. With Love, Alice
      • Article: Love is a Natural State of Being
      • Affirmation: Power to Manifest
      • A Surprise for Ronna
      PREVIOUS TELEWEBCAST MP3s
      ASK ARCHANGEL MICHAEL TELEWEBCAST
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL / RONNA HERMAN
      LORD MELCHIZEDEK / RANDY MONK
      JULY 20, 2013
      Topics Covered:
      • 5×5 Breath of Rejuvenation
      • Do you see us as physical humans went interacting with us or do you see us as light?
      • Is there a force of darkness that is opposite the Legions of Light and independent of any internal egoistic activity that we need to transform and if so, are they trying to attack us at this time? How do we protect ourselves?
      • I was wondering if this is a dimensional ascension or density ascension we are about to experience?
      • We wish to help planet earth and humanity in all the processes, but we cannot do it without an abundance of money. When will the process of abundance commence?
      • Meditation: Transforming  Adversity to Good Fortune
      • Please talk about what kinds of Beings comprise your Legions of Light, both those in physical bodies and those not in physical bodies. What kinds of tasks are they currently doing?
      • I have been Sun gazing for four years. The body is capable of releasing its need for food completely at some point. That is my objective. What does the Sun do to the body to cause it to lose its need for food?
      • I have heard 15 or 18 or 20 years starting with 2013 for full and complete ascension what do you say Archangel Michael
      • Archangel Michael's Message
      MP3 $12: http://timelyguidance.com/store/#aam_jul2013

      ASK ARCHANGEL MICHAEL TELEWEBCAST
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL / RONNA HERMAN
      RANDY MONK / LORD MELCHIZEDEK
      DECEMBER 1, 2012
      Topics Covered:
      • We received a lot of questions, many of them having to do with the 12-12-12 and 12-21-12 dates.  We will discuss some of them briefly; however, we have so many other questions we wish to answer, we cannot devote a lot of time to them. Our 12-12-12 webinar will focus what is happening now and what we expect to occur in the near future.
      • If someone is in prison because of robbing a bank with no weapon. She is a very loving person just misguided. Will she be able to ascend with earth on 12-21-12? What will happen to her?
      • We all need help from time to time. How does one know when it is one's task to help another person, and when should one step back and let them take responsibility for their own life?
      • I have noticed that with the increasing amount of information (thank you so, so much for sharing) it becomes sometimes difficult for us to follow. It would be a tremendous help, if you would speak just a tiny bit slower ;)
      • Can you tell me where & what I do while I'm sleeping?
      • I have been having some unusual and serious health issues going on for several months and I am usually very healthy. Can you comment on how our bodies are evolving with the ascension and what we should look for and maybe prepare for?
      • There are children in crippling family karmic conditions who are who are too young to cut the strong etheric cords and stop the cycle. Are we permitted to help when our intentions are for the highest good?
      • Please tell us what will happen to the people who are not ready to ascend during this round of ascension?
      • I would like to know what or when the 3 days of darkness is and what can we do to make the best of it.
      • Archangel Michael's Message

      ASK ARCHANGEL MICHAEL TELEWEBCAST
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL / RONNA HERMAN
      LORD MELCHIZEDEK / RANDY MONK
       AUGUST 25, 2012
       Topics Covered:
      • Many Light workers have experienced horrendous childhood and adult abuse: physical, verbal, emotional and sexual abuse. A good majority of us have been subjected to a painful, dysfunctional family life, and many brave Souls are still endeavoring to overcome and move beyond these situations.
      • How can we overcome and heal the painful memories and see the past as an opportunity you agreed to in order to claim Self-mastery?
      • Is it always an intense experience when the Kundalini starts to rise from the Root Chakra? Can physical problems in the spinal vertebra block the Kundalini?  Question about the Kundalini fire rising too quickly. How can we control it?
      • What are the benefits of saying the sacred words and how do they work? AMEN-PTAH * PHOWA * KWAN YIN * GABRIEL * BUDDHA
      • I keep getting that I need to completely surrender.  Please tell me what this feels like beyond a feeling of peace and total trust so that I know it in my heart?
      • I want to know the purpose of my life and I want to be fearless. How do I accomplish this?
      • Several questions about bad dreams and meditations. Also, several questions about the ascension process.
      • Regarding negative predictions of cataclysms - doom and gloom.   How do we remain safe and protect our loved ones.  Also, people who try to dominate or control you by saying they have an important message for you, or have been told what you should do.
      • Breaking Agreements and Cutting Cords Exercise
      • Archangel Michael's Message

      ASK ARCHANGEL MICHAEL TELEWEBCAST
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL / RONNA HERMAN
      RANDY MONK / LORD MELCHIZEDEK
      *THE EVOLUTION OF HUMANITY*
      ASCENSION SYMPTOMS
      MARCH 31, 2012
      Topics Covered:
      • Will my mate choose to open his heart to the changes that are taking place?
      • How can we tell the difference between ascension symptoms and real medical conditions?
      • What is the most important thing we can do in these times of change to bring our bodies in alignment with the ascension process?
      • What if I am not experiencing any of the symptoms you mention in you teachings?
      • I've heard from several people that having symbols in your energy field from initiations in a particular healing modality, such as. Reiki, can hinder the ascension process. Is this true?
      • Are old souls having a more difficult time with ascension symptoms rather than Younger souls?
      • Can those of us with no psychic abilities become healers or "light workers?"
      • How can we know we are one of the light workers, rather than a regular person on a spiritual path?
      • Memory loss
      • There were many questions about sleep habits, feeling tired, and dizzy and so on.  So that we may give you more information,, we have only included a few of the questions; however,, we have endeavored to cover all the topics of interest.
      • Kundalini awakening.
      • Waking up every morning at 3 am
      • I am having sleep problems. I feel the need for deep solitude.
      • I have spent two days in hospital because of chest pains but they found nothing wrong.  Is this part of my ascension process?
      • I sometimes have a burning and pinching feeling between my shoulder blades. .
      • I have a hot sensation under my feet. I have been experiencing strange headaches, mostly in the middle, on the right side of my head.
      • I am having difficulty in connect with people, yet, I feel lonely.
      • I feel fatigued much of the time. I am happiest  just sitting alone in the sunlight.
      • Could energy be building up inside me, and not flowing for some reason?
      • Aches, pains and headaches.
      • Although i exercise regularly and am making better food choices, why am I still overweight? I cannot seem to lose the weight i need to. My food cravings seem to be out of my control. What does this have to do with my spiritual journey and how can i lose weight.
      • I have aches and pains where none existed especially behind the back of my neck, the medulla oblongata area, lower back, and lately my knee joints. Also, I have trouble losing weight.  Almost every light worker I know has a weight problem especially around the waist.
      • I am experiencing a bowel disturbance which is new, resulting in weight loss.
      • Eating habits.
      • Changes in body shape.
      • Changes in the endocrine system and central nervous system
      • Energy flow in the body.
      • Hearing.
      • Sweat and tear glands.
      • Financial difficulties * judging others * work  environment.
      • Ebb and flow of energy integration.
      • Heart.
      • Hot and cold flashes.
      • Vibrations within the body.
      • Drinking habits.
      Sign up on the right column of this page to receive Archangel Michael's monthly message via email: http://www.ronnastar.com/messages-aam/latest.html
      ------------ EVENTS ------------
      The Golden Promise
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL WISDOM TEACHINGS
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL/ RONNA HERMAN
      LORD MELCHEZEDEK / RANDY MONK
      2013/2014 WEBINAR SERIES * EIGHT LESSONS

      WE WILL FOCUS ON THE MESSAGES/TOPICS IN THE GOLDEN PROMISE , ARCHANGEL MICHAEL'S SECOND BOOK OF MESSAGES. YOU WILL GAIN A DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF THE UNIVERSAL LAWS AND THE ADVANCED CONCEPTS LORD MICHAEL HAS GIVEN US IN THE PAST.  AA MICHAEL WILL ALSO GIVE MORE IN-DEPTH INFORMATION ON SOME OF THE TOPICS, WHEN APPROPRIATE. THIS SERIES WILL ALSO BE OF GREAT BENEFIT FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN CALLED TO TEACH ARCHANGEL MICHAEL'S EMPOWERING QUEST FOR MASTERY LESSONS. THIS SERIES IS APPROPRIATE AND BENEFICIAL FOR SEASONED STUDENTS AND THOSE WHO ARE NEW TO ARCHANGEL MICHAEL'S TEACHINGS.

      DURING THESE CRITICAL TIMES OF TRANSITION INTO A "FIFTH-DIMENSIONAL ENVIRONMENT," IT IS VITALLY IMPORTANT THAT WE HAVE A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING OF "THE NEW RULES AND LAWS OF EXISTENCE" THAT WE MUST ADHERE TO IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THE NEW TALENTS, GIFTS AND OPPORTUNITIES THAT ARE BEING OFFERED TO US.

      PLEASE JOIN US IF YOUR HIGHER OVERSOUL-SELF NUDGES YOU TO DO SO. WE WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO HAVE YOU JOIN US IN OUR FIFTH-DIMENSIONAL GROUP PYRAMID.  FOREVER LOVE AND ANGEL BLESSINGS,   RONNA AND RANDY.
      Eight Webinars lasting from 60 to 120 minutes each.
      All webinars will be recorded for your convenience.
      2:00pm Eastern (New York, NY)
      1:00pm Central (Chicago, IL)
      12:00pm Mountain (Denver, CO)
      11:00am Pacific (San Francisco, CA)
      October 19, 2013
      November 16, 2013
      December - NO WEBINAR
      January 4, 2014
      January 18, 2014
      February 15, 2014
      March 22, 20134
      April 19, 2014
      May 17, 2014
      Accelerated Psychic Development Series
      9 Webinars (all recorded) - $144
      Image
      YOU MAY ORDER FROM OUR SECURE WEBSITE OR  CALL CINDY: 775-856-3654  MONDAY * WEDNESDAY * FRIDAY * FROM 9:30 AM TO 2:30 PM * PDT or go to: http://ronnastar.com

      DVD Now Available
      Image
      **A CALL FOR ACTION **
      CREATING A PATH OF LIGHT FOR OUR SOUL GROUP,
      AND FOR THOSE ON THE PATH BEHIND US.