Expect Wonderful: New Channeled Message & Wed. Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2013

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      news from the ideafrontier
      wednesday update | 11 september 2013

      Hello Lovely,

      It's another beautiful day.
      Today I am so happy to share with you the transcript of an amazing, soaring love-filled message from Archangel Michael. It was given in the first Soar Fest, in May and it's SOooooooo beautiful! I just re-read it again before sharing it and wow, he is good :)

      We're in a powerful time, with strong energies preparing us for the Equinox. It's been suggested to me that we really focus on light. That we call light to ourselves. That we invite light into our cells. That we turn our attention often to light (which naturally draws more to us.)

      If you've not yet read Michael's most recent message which I shared last week about what's taking place and how we might best prepare, that's a great place to start.

      The most important thing each of us can do to evolve spiritually is to invite the connection with the fullness of our being. Spiritual growth differs from personal growth -- in spiritual growth, we are working with our own non-physical life stream to bring greater order, clarity, harmony and love into our experience. The more we use our attention to invoke this connection with all we are, the more support and love we invite into our lives.

      Light, as we all know, is powerfully supporting the transformation of our lives and our bodies. In the newly posted message from Michael you can read more about this:

      If you resonate with this, please comment and/or share with your friends. The collective focus amplifies the energy making it more available in our world. Part of what I realize more and more IS my work with Michael, is bringing more liberating thought-forms into this sphere of experience. ( ah...life at the IDEAFRONTIER takes on new meaning...)

      Additional support is available this month through the Soar Fest (self-love in focus), through Individual Sessions/Readings (new format!) and in the Legion of Michael.

      If you would you like to expand your spiritual life, your embodiment and your human experience ... create alignment and get everything flowing with order, harmony, clarity and ease ... this is the gift of the new transmissions which will be channeled and infused through individual sessions/ readings. This new format will create a space for you to invite support, assistance, guidance, clarity and love in transmissions empowered by Archangel Michael. Read more here:

      The energy has definitely been shifting as September begins. The New Moon on the 5th was a powerful day and this past weekend the leading edge had another shift into new, more expansive space on Sunday. All of us come into this resonance in our own perfect time. Self-love is the key element to creating more of everything.

      Love yourself generously.

      Blessings and light,
      Meredith

      For more information about the Legion of Michael, and all Expect Wonderful events, retreats, workshops, programs, readings and to access channeled messages and articles, visit Expect Wonderful online.

      © 2009-2013 Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved.

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102