Divine Guidance ~ Path of the Soul Tarot: Rewards ~ Footprints

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2013
      Our intent, whether we are speaking of conscious or unconscious intention, plays a pivotal role within our lives. Now is a period where we can bring many areas of our lives into a deeper clarity and focus. That includes integrating our conscious and unconscious thoughts and intention. This carries within the seeds of re-empowerment and confidence for we can Know beyond any doubts that we can walk and live with Integrity; living our Truth and reclaiming the crown of authority that we have always had access to within our inner world and to outer world. This authority is not a bending or imposing of our will over others and the environment. It is on embracing and being genuine. Releasing those mindsets and entering into a heart, a mind, a body, a soul that listens to that Divine Voice inside. As we do we begin to remember and reconnect to that Source and, in the process, that this Voice we are apart of and always shall be. We the door of the unconscious to walk with conscious intent together to manifest, to create, to live, to breathe, to love. That is what sees our  'crown of authority' re-emerge. The confidence, strength, compassion and love to speak our Truth, Walk our Truth and Life our Truth in Love. This is not commanding others to do as you do. It is giving a loving example in how we live and have authority in our lives. That we are giving a pure, true inspiration to others just as we have received inspiration from those we admire, that we respect, that we love.

      Therein do we live our Purpose upon this world. As we evolve, change and grow that Purpose can and will do the same while also still holding to those basic fundamental tenets which at the Heart of each Soul as we discover the unity in our diversity and manifest our gifts freely and lovingly. The Dream is not insubstantial. The Dream is the seed and fruit that manifests Reality. We Are The Dream Walkers and the Dream Makers. Creating with Conscious Intent and ready to begin experiencing the benefits in a number of ways on this world.

      Remember that the life you live is a Footprint. For your Footprints can and do change the world. How? By where it begins. Inside and when your Footprints touch the Heart of others you are touching Spirit and Spirit is touching you. The Reality of the Dream is seen that much more clearly when we Look and Know that there is no true separation from Spirit. That when we create our Footprints we are Co-Creating Life, Peace, Joy, Wholeness, Serenity, and Love together. That is our reward especially when we hear that in the voice of those we love, see it in their eyes and experience their presence in our lives. That is Transformational. That is Divine. That is Love. That is You.

      Random image

      Random image