Jeshua Online - Daily Message: You Are Energy

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2013

      Oakbridge University - Jeshua Online
      Message of the Day
      You are going to come to a place, as I did in my lifetime, where you are able to synchronize your vibration, your vibratory rate, to what the wall is and walk through the wall, because is it all energy. You are energy. The wall is energy; everything that you see is energy, and you can attune yourself to it.

      If you enjoy receiving these messages, you may wish to make a donation to support this international ministry. Click here to make a donation to Oakbridge University, a not-for-profit organization. Your contributions are tax deductible. Thank you for helping to make a positive difference in the world.

      Visit our website: www.Oakbridge.org.