Pleiadedolphininfos: The Moon Hippie Mystic ~ A Great Cleansing

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2013

      http://moonhippiemystic.com/2013/09/07/a-great-cleansing/

      spiritual-journey

      A Great Cleansing by Water is upon us and it shook me to my very core this last week.  I’m new at this writing thing.  As a matter of fact it’s been a year now since I started this blog.  I was fresh from a completely spontaneous Spiritual Awakening that left me upside-down traveling at the speed of Light and headfirst into a rabbit hole with no end in sight.
      It’s been a year of intense Healing and New Beginnings on every level culminating in another Life changing experience last week.  The Lessons come hard and fast now and it can be relentless, especially for those of us who are Awake and traveling the Path of Spirit with All that we Are.  That’s what I’m doing anyway.  It came with a mighty force knocking the wind out of me on every level and leaving me in the hospital for a minute.  Here’s the deal…if it’s not Unconditional Love, it’s not going to work anymore.  Period.
      Read more »
      23324_536337373051928_907460147_n(Translated from original language german)
      Another important reason for your presence on earth is your love. The substance you are made of. You open with it the hearts of your fellow men when you let if flow free and unconditional. Humanity needs so much love and you have volunteered with pleasure for this mission, out of your love to Gaia and the people. So many people have locked up their hearts so firmly and buried the key to it. With your love you open every heart because your love is the key to it. ~
      Your Divine Mother
      Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/

      Square-InfinitelyQuartered-EndlessZoomIn seeing a story unfold still filled with thoughts of separation and limitations, control and manipulation it is you that can change the reality you think to experience. The so-called outer forces that you think  keep you bound or in check are no more. Those forces or entities or people, beliefs, etc,  have to obey the free will zone and you as a creator being and they know it.  See only that it is you allowing it still to be your reality to be controlled, limited or bound. There is nothing you need to do but  see that it is no more and be and create without limit.
      The vibrational energetic frequency of source and your knowing to be unlimited and not bound to anything or anyone is the important thing you need to know. The ones still calling for separation, drawing lines in the sand are or have been warned that their actions against your free will will have  consequences as it is only One that exist anymore.  We all are One, regardless of our perceptions.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google