AngelicView - Gregg Braden: Oneness

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2013

      Gregg Braden: Oneness

      AngelicView: This beautiful series is one that I think will please our scientists and our spiritualist alike. The series is composed of ten very short videos. They are currently up to posting of Part 6. When they finish the series, I’ll add the additional videos to the bottom of this post and stick it to the top of the site. Enjoy :)
      “Perhaps one of the most powerful keys to determining our experience of the months ahead comes from a shift in thinking that invites us beyond asking, “What can I get from the world that exists,” to asking, “What can I offer to the world that is awakening?” The way we answer this question as individuals becomes our collective answer to what comes next.” ~Gregg Braden

      Where Science Meets Ancient Mysticism

      “When a certain number of people come together and they choose at a moment in time to create a precise emotion in their hearts, that emotion literally can intentionally influence the very fields that sustain the life on planet earth.” ~Gregg Braden

      Healing Through Belief and Non-Judgement

      “The new shift in thinking is the gateway to human transformation. And because of the sheer number of people involved in this shift, and the growing magnitude of the crises that are driving us to change the way we think, we are standing on the threshold of human transformation at a level unlike anything ever before known on Earth.” ~Gregg Braden

      Human Beings are Verbs

      “Just as ripples radiate from the place where a stone is thrown into a pool of water, our sometime-unconscious thoughts, feelings, emotions, and beliefs create the “disturbances” in the Field that become the blueprints for our lives.” ~Gregg Braden

      The Language of Feeling

      “Living as if the world out there were somehow separate from us opens the door to the belief system of judgement and the chemical expressions of that judgment in our bodies. Thus we tend to see our world in terms of good germs and bad germs, and use words such as toxins and waste to describe the by-products of the very functions that give us life. It is in such a world that our bodies may become a combat zone for forces at odds with one another, creating the biological battlegrounds that play out” ~Gregg Braden

      Who Gets to Choose?

      “In the instant of our first breath, we are infused with the single greatest force in the universe–the power to translate the possibilities of our minds into the reality of our world. To fully awaken to our power, however, requires a subtle change in the way we think of our ourselves in life, a shift in belief. Just the way sound creates visible waves as it travels through a droplet of water, our “belief waves” ripple through the quantum fabric of the universe to become our bodies.” ~Gregg Braden

      Cosmic Consciousness

      about.me

      AngelicView

      AngelicView

      I began this blog at the end of March, 2012. At that time, I just liked to read other people’s blogs. There was a “Like” button on their blogs and I wanted to click it to show them that I appreciated their blog article. But in order to “Like” another’s blog, you must have a Word Press account. So I made an account. So I could press the “Like” button.
      True story!
      Then I thought maybe blogging would be fun. I had some interests. I could create some articles. And so I did. No joke.
      Back then I had one reader – my friend, Mike. Thanks Mike!
      My “real” 3D name is Shannon. Nice to meet you! My 3D j.o.b. is Neonatal Nursing. The best job ever! I am a single mom of a teenage daughter (ack!).
      My interest is in finding ways to take a peek “beyond the veil”. I think that we are multidimensional beings and that by researching what lies in other times and dimensions, we can discover more about ourselves and our lives right here and now, and possibly the future, as well.
      I would like to send out a big thanks to all my readers who have joined me in this journey of discovery, and to all the people who’s stories I have shared here.
      Love!
      AngelicView~

      AngelicView posted: " AngelicView: This beautiful series is one that I think will please our scientists and our spiritualist alike. The series is composed of ten very short videos. They are currently up to posting of Part 6. When they finish the series, I'll add the addition"

      New post on AngelicView

      Gregg Braden: Oneness

      by AngelicView
      AngelicView: This beautiful series is one that I think will please our scientists and our spiritualist alike. The series is composed of ten very short videos. They are currently up to posting of Part 6. When they finish the series, I'll add the additional videos to the bottom of this post and stick it to […]
      AngelicView | September 9, 2013 at 2:32 am | Tags: Deepak Chopra, Gregg Braden, Oneness, Science, Spirituality | Categories: Healing, Science, Spirituality | URL: http://wp.me/p2t4MO-O1
      Comment   See all comments
      http://angelicview.wordpress.com/2013/09/09/gregg-braden-oneness/