Eros Global Community News:5TH DOMAIN COMMUNITY~ ARAH ~ SOCIETY IN PERFECTION

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2013

      5TH DOMAIN COMMUNITY~ ARAH ~ SOCIETY IN PERFECTION

      Do you notice the newness of the dawn resplendent with an iridescence and hues of never before? What do you say to yourself when you feel your moon, Lyra resting in your lap, and see, feel and hear the new blue in your Sun, the glorious gatekeeper of this solar system. Ah, how do Venus’ colors glow differently than e’er before? How does this touch you, what springs forward from within of what you know of these times?........
      Link: http://eroscommunity.blogspot.com/2013/09/5th-domain-community-arah-society-in_7.html

      --
      Eros Dei Dictum, Inc.
      (Love of God's Truths)