Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman September 9, 2013 -- There is More at the Core

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2013

      Mailer 14

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      September 9, 2013

      Dear Friends,
      What a week this has been for me. A major health issue that forced me to look more deeply than I have ever gone before at some core karmic issues, and I have already gone pretty deep, or so I thought. You will find out more in this week's message and as I wrote in the 'Energies of September' article, we will feel the energies of this month as 'slow' and 'go'. The first half of this month is about release, which is the 'slow' part, the second half of the month, after the Equinox of the 22nd, is the 'go' part. But first we have to get through these first few weeks and if your experience is anything like mine, it won't be easy or fun.
      Don't focus too much on this though or you will drive yourself nuts, seriously. The energy to step into these changes is here, just let them happen as they need to. It's about flow and alignment,  not timing.
      Were you on the September 1 'Stepping into the New Earth' call? I talked about many things that we will be facing between now and the end of the year. The recording and worksheet are available, click here to learn more.
      We have entered the (somewhat) less intense energies of September. Even so, the Equinox is on the 22nd and it's another turning point for us, one that accelerates us through the end of this year. Now before we think that 2014 will be 'easier', I believe that the drama, chaos and upheaval we're experiencing will not end until 2015 but there will be moments of clarity and peace. It's what we do in the chaos that counts now because these are unprecedented times are unfolding as part of the next phase of humanity's existence as we re-member ourselves as multi-dimensional beings and reconnect to the light, love and energy that we have come from, which we have spent countless eons trying to return to.
      As I've been writing, it's all action from here on out, so hang onto your seats, it is going to be a wild ride. More truths are going to come out every day as those who have much to hide scramble in an effort to keep their secrets 'secret', which is not going to work any longer. The truth will be revealed, just remember to save your judgments until the dust settles.
      This month's keyword is 'embrace', what you embrace you can release and what you release, with loving gratitude, you create space for greater blessings in your life.
      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period can feel so overwhelming at times. And you can also get the 'EVOLVE' guide here too.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 8PM US central time,  the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page. .

      There is More at the Core
      I have long suspected that I had some serious past life issues around being a prisoner, being shackled, persecuted, tormented, judged and suffering as a result of injustice, power, persecution, and control. But I had no idea, until recent health issues forced me to look deeply within my core for clues to this issue and understand how far back they go and to what extent I have lived my life through them. For the past three years I have noticed this trend in client coaching too, as I can always trace present life issues to past life traumas and show them how they can achieve healing. But the past life issues generally come up around serious life issues that they feel very challenged and disempowered by....
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      This week's featured product:

      The Atlantis Legacy -- Taking Humanity Through 2012 & Beyond

      Our Atlantis Legacy is the energetic paradigm we created after Atlantis was destroyed. It represents the journey of rebalancing the masculine and feminine energies so we can complete this ascension cycle. Do you think you were in Atlantis? You probably were. Did you play a role in its destruction -- many of you have, from being on one or the other side of the struggle, to being an innocent victim of the outcome. Many of us unconsciously carry a great deal of shame, guilt and fear over this aspect of the earth's history. Understanding Atlantis, your role, how it has impacted you and what the Atlantean Paradigm means to humanity today are all explained in this book, Jennifer's latest.

      Available in print or Kindle format
      Click here  to order from Amazon (Print & Kindle)
      Click here to order from Barnes & Noble (Nook)
      .
      ==================================

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at
      www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Business Mastery program is open to new members in August 2013
      Feature Product

      Contact Info
      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139