Plleiadedolphininfos: Series of live channeli ng Saint Germain ~ Serie 2 part 3 ~ Animals i n this Ascension (august 12, 2013) ~ By Méli ne Lafont

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2013

      Andy:

      Changing topics if I can for a quick second. A lot of questions came in with respect to our animals and pets, our cats, our dogs, maybe horses, animals in general.. and basically 2 quick questions I would like your feedback on. The first question is: why do our pets, our cats, our dogs not live as long as we do? They live maybe 10, 12, 15 years and then they end up leaving the physical body. There are a lot of questions that came in on that cause a lot of people don't understand it, they are concerned about their pet and it is very traumatic. The second question is: can you maybe talk about our pets in this Ascension process? What happens to them and how do they ascend? Just maybe to give some reassurance to the readers and the viewers.

      Saint Germain:

      All of the animal kingdoms that you see around you are very experienced and high evolved souls who have chosen to assist in this ascension process and the duality by taking on forms of animals and pets as you call them, to bring awareness and to help the human experience as to how cope with different kinds of embodiments and energies than the Human one. They are here to the extent of bringing awareness, to bring and show what acceptance is. They have chosen to take on short lifetimes because they have a short soul contract.

      They do not have to learn like human beings have to learn an entire lifetime of maybe 70 to 80 or 100 years. They are such evolved beings that a 10 year lifetime would be enough for them because merely they are here to assist you all, to bring awareness to you all, to teach you a lot of things because they are teachers. All the animals are teachers, but like you at the same time they are experiencing at the same time. They are experiencing the Ascension process and the duality but they have more awareness than humans have.

      They were born with a greater awareness and an awakening and activation than you are, when you were born in a human being. The animals chose to have short soul contracts because what they bring as an assistance to you all is very important and as I have said earlier they do not need a lot of time to awaken and ascend as they are far ahead of you all. Do not worry about this when animals chose to go through the death process, just like human beings are, they are ascending as well. And as they are far more evolved than you are, they will go to the new world and meet you there as well.
      Read more »

      rejoicenewearthaametatron~Please share ~ As the Vitruvian Man spins in the dreidel (Spinning in Merkaba) of life force, so too does the earth spin in the direction of the sun. And so comes a moment in time, when all becomes crystal clear. Just as the reality of the truth of the ONE standing before you, for just as the truth has been put through the eye of the beholder, so too shall the RISING ENERGIES of the NEWBORN SUN fill the sky with envious glory.
      Glory of the one who has come to liberate mankind from the grips of fear and misunderstanding!
      For the newborn SUN, the SON of the GODS, brings with it NEW EARTH to those who seek it through the ages, through and through.
      Read more »

      Uploaded on 6 September 2013 by pearls2u
      What a video that last one was with Meline LaFont! That was quite an experience to say the least! The encodings are still rampant through my field and are so very visible in this video although the Merkaba energies are way too advanced now to be contained.
      My energies are so far beyond anything I can full describe but that is the same with so many Gate Keepers at this time of planetary ascension.
      Read more »

      http://awakeningtohigherlove.com

      Time TravelHello everyone.  I wanted to share with you what happened to me last night.  It was really amazing.  I actually time travelled in my conscious state.  So here is what happened.
      I was asleep in my bedroom (we will call this bedroom #1 – you will see later why this is important) at night and all of a sudden I am awoken by a loud knock (4 knocks to be exact), like someone is knocking on the door.  But there was nobody at the door as our door is downstairs and far away from the bedroom.
      This knock was very loud and in my ear and woke me right up.  I smiled and said “Who is it?”  HAHA.  As I am now full awake, pondering and tuning into this knock, my 9-year-old son, about 15 minutes later, starts to come into my bedroom from his bedroom as he could not sleep.  So he is lying next to me and he becomes really restless.
      I could not sleep so I left and went to another bedroom (we will call this bedroom #2) to get some sleep.  I remember this all happening very clearly.  Then I fell asleep in bedroom #2.  Then, again I get awakened from a dead sleep.  But this time, it was not a knock, but a doorbell, a very loud and clear doorbell in my ear.  Again, it woke me right up.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google