[MOON ANGEL] EMVATIBE, 4th Day of Lunar Cycle, Protection

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 141 , Sep 8, 2013

      The Moon Angels of Protection

       Angels of  'E-M-V-A-T-I-B-E'

      4th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Remember this message, and call on these heavenly hosts whenever you need them.  The times ahead will be exciting.

      Beloved,

      When a pebble is dropped in the water, ripples spread out and
      out to the furthest shore.  In the realm of flowing feelings,
      which are the water element, the same effect occurs.

      "Asabove, so below."

      That is why all but five of the 28 heavenly hosts of the Moon Sphere
      have names that begin with the letter E, which represents
      the omnipresence of God in everything.

      The letter E is of the Akashic element, ONENESS WITH ALL,
      Divine Consciousness and Divine flowing feelings penetrating all.

      THE LAW OF ONE, which is The Law of Laws, is the original law of Creation.
      This Master Law is The Law of Omnipresence of All Life,
      and overrides all lessor laws IN ALL DIMENSIONS THROUGHOUT TIME.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      Weare all One.

      Whenone is harmed, all are harmed.

      Whenone is helped, all are helped…

      Therefore,in the name of Who I AM, and I am One with All,

      I ask that only  the highest good of all concerned happen.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      Sobe it.

      Soit is.

      Because of this law, harm and imperfection must be released for transformation,
      because any harm or imperfection affects the entire Web of Life.

      Whenever hostile or negative flowing feelings are sent out upon the waters of life,
      these harmful vibrations are sensed by the Angels of ‘Emvatibe’, who
      immediately take action to protect everyone whose fate allows it.

      Those who are the intended targets of harmful actions resulting from
      these negative flowing feelings are especially under our protection.

      We give warnings and inspire means of protection.

      When a child of God meditates on the divine virtues, and
      invokes our protection, we warn more clearly. Whenever any
      harmful intent is made against them, we make sure that they know this
      and also know what to do to maintain safety.

      We inspire appropriate meditations of divine virtues that create
      strong magnetic fields of divine flowing feelings that attract goodness,
      and fend off the attack, rendering the negative
      energy and the sender harmless.

      The Angels of ‘Emvatibe’ empower these meditations so greatly, that
      literal miracles transpire. Evil plots and actions are stopped immediately.

      If any child of God is sending out tremendous amounts of negative
      flowing feelings, the Angels of ‘Emvatibe’ are sometimes instructed by
      Divine Providence to terminate the physical incarnation of that
      person, or to inspire this ability in another child of God, in
      order to reduce the amount of damage to all concerned.

      "As you sow, so shall ye reap."

      Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and call on our help, to receive the following benefits:

      'E-M-V-A-T-I-B-E

      Through the state of Pure Being and Onenss with All, we help a
      child of God control the consciousness of self and others,
      giving the ability to hear other beings and understand
      their intent and their coming actions.
      ---------

      Through mastery of flowing feelings, we teach how to penetrate
      into the life experiences, feelings, sensations, and vitality of anyone,
      how to study and master them, and to foresee changes in behavior.
      ---------

      We differentiate the lasting from the ephemeral and reveal
      how to recognize any kind of deception by others and how
      to gain control of change processes in the physical world.
      ---------

      A and umlautA (ae)

      We teach mystical abilities like clairvoyance, control
      of thought processes, command of storms, etc.

      andreleasing for transformaton any imperfect states of being,
      thoughts, flowing feelings, or forms that do not serve
      the highest good of all concerned.

      ---------

      Through high inspiration, we confer the ability to put into
      practice many mystical abilities, to master the elements,
      and apply laws of analogy in practice.
      ---------

      Through the virtue of Cause and Effect, we empower a child
      of God to control vitality by means of breath and literally master
      the principle of life. This is the understanding of how to
      connect body and soul with vitality.
      ---------

      We inspire the mastery of all polarity, including will and
      flowing feelings, and life and death, with power to change any
      fate according to impeccable adherence to the highest
      good of all concerned, The Law of One.
      ---------

      We unite ordinary consciousness with cosmic consciousness,

      to make the children of God experience the omnipresence at will.'
      ---------

      The musical notes of our name are:
      D ~ D ~ G ~ G ~ F ~ G ~ A ~ D.

      Divine flowing feelings of omnipresence and the legality of harmony of all visible
      worlds, of wisdom, of release and transformaton of any negative imperfection,
      of high inspiration, of mastery of cause and effect, and of mastery of
      will and flowing feelings, create flowing feelings of safety that
      are required for a child of God to live in a state of
      childlike trust and innocence.

      This state of trust and innocence requires producing the Delta brainwave
      state of pure being, omnipresence, and the mastery of the fire element of
      OMNIPOTENT WILL FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL. This brainwave state is
      dominant in infants, and is regained by remembering self as a divine infant.

      Trust and innocence are also necessary to produce FLOWING FEELINGS
      of the divine virtues, which are produced in the Alpha Brainwave State.
      Alpha is dominant in adolescence, and is the flowing state of change,
      fluidity, and flowing feelings. These divine flowing feelings
      are necessary for Heaven to manifest on Earth.

      "Except ye be as little children,
      ye shall in no wise enter the kingdom of heaven."

      The ongoing masteryof
      akasha/pure being and omnipresence,
      fire/omnipotent will for the highest good of all,
      air/intellectual understanding of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind,
      water/flowing feelings of Divine Virtues,
      and earth/sensation, logic, and memory,
      are necessary on the path of spiritual perfection.

      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."

      prevail

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 141 of 141 , May 31

      The 7th Day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels

      of

      Success

      Also known as

      The Moon Angels

      of

      Emrudue’

      Beloved,

       The magnetic attracting power of loving, happy, safe, secure, grateful, and wonderful feelings and emotions,

      combined with will for,

      and visual imagery of,

      desired beautiful situations and objects,

      allows the successful manifestation of every good situation and thing.

      This is known as a most important aspect of using  The Power of The Word to create miracles of beauty.

      “On earth as it is in heaven.”

      Divine Providence has ordained the understanding of the power

      of magnetic energy

      that comes from flowing emotions.

      We inspire the understanding of the emotional body through love,

       for the purpose of manifesting heaven on earth.

       Emotions are the language of the quantum field.

      Emotions are compressed information, like a zip file,

      that work together with the holographic images created in imagination

        to determine which realities manifest out of all possibilities.

      EVERY GOOD THING AND SITUATION

      is obtainable through the magnetic attracting power of positive happy emotions,