Our 8th Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2013

      This first link has an excellent article on the 8th chakra: http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/eighth-chakra.html

      Below is a brief excerpt from a longer article that is very informative on the 8th chakra.

      The Eighth Chakra
      The Pathwork Healing Series

      This article is from the Hermes Reality Creator Series Books and or upcoming books.
      It is © copyright 1995 - 2013 by Tom DeLiso / Hermes Trismegistus.
      Please follow the copyright link for additional copyright information.

      Note: You may find this on line article a bit technical, however I have posted it on the website to assist healers in this area. It also contains some useful information for the casual reader.
      The first of the spiritual chakra, numbered eight, sits above the 7th chakra about two feet. It is the energy center of divine love, of spiritual compassion and spiritual selflessness. It also is the chakra that holds your karmic residue -- those energy patterns that you have held on to for more than one lifetime. When the eighth center begins to open up and expand, a new spiritual awareness begins to take shape. The individual begins to sense himself or herself as part of a larger community of people. This chakra is the gateway to other ideas, concepts and and abilities. This center enables the individual to achieve out of body projection, spiritual perception, and spiritual wisdom. I use the word spiritual here because these abilities and ideas are larger than the self and the earth. They go beyond the mundane and are concerned with healing of the planet and the self in regards to the Universe and ALL-THAT-IS.

      The 8th Chakra and the Universal Heart

      First published in Kindred Spirit magazine Mar/Apr 2007
      If you find yourself almost overwhelmed by the emotion of a sunset or by the sight of suffering and you feel as though you are breaking open with joy or compassion, the chances are that your 8th chakra is opening. Over five millennia ago, the Vedic spiritual tradition of ancient India recognised that the consciousness of our ego-based selves is mediated through energetic vortices, or chakras. But we have known at a deep level that our personality energy field of seven chakras is incomplete. By singing the rising cadences of its first seven notes - doh, ray, me, fa, soh la, te – unless we complete the octave by the eighth note, the higher doh, we feel something is missing.
      And it is. The 8th chakra completes the octave of our personality-based consciousness and which is the portal to our higher transpersonal awareness. In the 8th chakra the octave of the individual expression of our heart, mind and will is completed and their vibrations are raised an octave as we gain access to the higher octaves of our soul’s awareness. Over the past few years, many people around the world have experienced the opening of their 8th chakras everything they thought they knew fell away. For these pioneering souls, their breakdowns heralded breakthroughs into the compassion of the universal heart, for themselves and for humanity as a whole. Now we all have access to the 8th chakra. Energetically located between the personal heart and the throat chakras the awareness of the 8th chakra of the universal heart offers the compassion of our hearts, and the clarity of our minds in understanding our soul’s purpose in being here at this time and the creativity of our will to fulfil that purpose.

      Heart-centred soul healing

      Our human experience has sometimes been described as ‘spiritual boot camp’, a view with which, I suspect, most of us would concur. Our lives involve us in challenges that often bruise and hurt us, not only on bodily levels but also on emotional and mental levels. But unless we are able to release the energetic imprint of such traumas, they remain within our personality-based energy field.
      The old adage that ‘a problem can’t be solved from the same level of awareness that caused it’, offers us the key to why it can be so difficult to let go of such energetic dis-ease. For when we attempt to resolve the issues and patterns that generate such traumas from the awareness of our personality, we are indeed seeking to do so at the same level as their causation.
      It is as though we are standing in a valley and can only see a limited distance around us. But by energetically accessing the 8th chakra, our perception expands as though we are looking out from a hilltop and can see much more of the surrounding landscape.
      With the awareness of the universal heart of the 8th chakra, we can witness the circumstances of our lives with compassion rather than judgement, both of others – and ourselves.

      Archetypal patterns

      Our specific experiences are unique to us, but there are archetypal patterns of behaviour and consequential traumas that are embodied in both our individual and collective experience. These are triggered by events in this lifetime, we have very often played out the same archetypal theme in other lives. There are five fundamental traumas that to some degree or other we all embody. It is the recognition and the energetic release of these that offers us healing at the level of our soul. And as the nature of the holographic Cosmos is that we are all ultimately inter-related, as we heal the one, we heal the whole. These archetypal traumas are abandonment, abuse, betrayal, denial and rejection. For many of us, it will be one of these primary traumas that we may recognise in our own life as a repeating pattern of experience and pain on physical, emotional and mental levels. But we may only be consciously aware of a small fraction of their essential character. For like icebergs, their deeper nature and causation may lie beneath the perception of our conscious mind and buried in the habitual responses of our subconscious. As we experience their repeating themes, we are both the giver and receiver in the dynamics of their behaviour. For example, if we embody the archetype of abandonment, we may not only find ourselves being abandoned, but in other circumstances, may be the one carrying out an act of abandonment. And, as is the case for all such archetypal traumas, we will ultimately abandon ourselves.

      Releasing patterns

      A client came to see me in great distress. Sadly, her mother was suffering from advanced Alzheimer’s and her daughter had to take the painful decision to move her into a care home. My client felt enormous guilt at this especially as she was unable to communicate with her mother.
      She also felt that throughout her life, she had been the one in the family that everyone else depended on. And now the family had delegated to her all the stressful decisions and arrangements that related to her mother. Together we undertook an inner visualisation that connected us with the energies of the 8th Chakra. As we did so, my client relaxed and was able to access her own higher guidance and to call the higher self of her mother to her. They were then able to undertake an inner dialogue. Her mother explained that in her own childhood, she had felt abandoned and had become determined to control her life to avoid feeling the pain of such loss again. She had done such a good job that she became unable to let go of people or things and over the years became exhausted with the effort needed to hold on – or attempt to do so.
      Different aspects of her psyche were in ever-greater conflict. Her subconscious became desperate to let go, her conscious mind to hold on. Eventually, as she told her daughter, in their inner communion, the development of the Alzheimer’s was the only recourse her psyche had to release itself from her embodiment of the abandonment pattern. But she gifted her daughter one other insight. For she explained how her own pattern had become her daughters too. My client had also sought to control her life as a way of avoiding the inevitability of loss. And her mother starkly warned her that unless she was able to release this pattern, my client too would develop Alzheimer’s. Understanding this loving truth, my client was able to perceive, in the universal heart of the 8th chakra that all loss is illusory and was able to energetically release the abandonment trauma she carried. And she had also gained the means to commune with her mother and for them to lovingly support each other in their journey ahead.

      Grounding the energies

      To release and integrate heart-centred soul healing or indeed to ground the energies of the 8th and higher transpersonal chakras, we need to be aware of the ninth chakra too. A hands breadth beneath our feet, many healers have become increasingly aware of its presence in recent years and especially those working with Earth energies. Sometimes referred to as the earthstar chakra, its energies are enabling the balanced and harmonious embodiment of our expanding awareness and also the re-establishment of our intuitive relationship with the multidimensional realms of Gaia.

      We are living in the momentous times when an imminent Shift of consciousness has been prophesied. I believe that our highest purpose in being here at this time is to open our heart, mind and intention – to re-member who we really are.
      Accessing transpersonal awareness is an inner journey that we take, like all journeys step by step - and which depends on our sustaining balance and awareness with each step. In the coming years it is our choice as to whether we tread such a journey. If we choose to do so, in the nature of the holographic Cosmos, as we heal ourselves, we heal the whole.
      Accessing the 8th chakra is ultimately a call to our deepest memory and knowingness of who we truly are. In the story of humanity, it is now calling us to fulfill the highest purpose of our soul - of coming HoME, by our co-creation of Heaven on Mother Earth.

      © Jude Currivan 2006

      ©2002-2012 Jude Currivan. All rights reserved.

      by KG Stiles, LMT, RBT, CBP, CAT
      The Eighth Chakra is located just behind your manubrium, below the suprasternal notch. This is your connection to the Universal Heart. The power and gift of the 8th Chakra is Cosmic Love. Through your 8th Chakra you receive the grace of Cosmic intelligence to love. Cosmic love is your awareness of love for the greater whole of life to which we are all connected.
      The primary function of the 8th Chakra is Universal Cosmic Love! This is the transpersonal Portal or Chakra into your Soul energy field which directly connects you to Universal or Cosmic Love.
      Accessing such expanded cosmic awareness enables you to transcend the limitations of your human perceptions. Through your 8th chakra you are able to experience your connection to Cosmic love energies and know that you are not separate or alone. Through the 8th chakra you experience your oneness with the Heart of the Cosmos. The power of your 8th chakra is the realization of the holographic nature of the cosmos; you are the ONE expressing itself through the infinite variety of the many.
      Body Parts: Heart, thymus gland, manubrium
      Related physical imbalance include: Mysterious, non-responding illnesses
      Related emotional imbalance, stagnation or blockage include: Disassociation, fragmentation, soul loss, numbness
      AROMATHERAPY: Promote balance and healing for your Eighth Chakra by inhaling a pure essential oil or blend with sweet, citrus, regulating and restorative aromas like Neroli, Ylang Ylang, Rose, Sweet Orange, E. Indian Sandalwood.

      CRYSTALS AND HEALING GEMSTONES: Turquoise, Aquamarine, Rose Quartz, Moonstone, Violet Amethyst, Clear Diamond, Clear Quartz Crystal.
      Focus you awareness at your 8th Chakra, located at just behind the manubrium, below the suprasternal notch.
      See a Whirling Ball of Aquamarine Colored light that is pulsing with energy in this center. This is your vital life force energy of Divine Love.
      MANTRA AFFIRMATION Recite this Mantra as you focus your awareness at your 8th Chakra (UNIVERSAL HEART). Remember to inhale and exhale the rainbow light of prana fully as you recite the mantra

      I am love, I am love, I am love

      CHAKRA MASSAGE™ - Gateway Holding Point located at the manubrium (hold for 1-3 minutes). Then with light touch, using your right middle finger, make a circular movement in a counter clockwise direction to activate clearing and cleansing release for your 8th chakra. Remember to breathe pranic, rainbow light energy into the chakra for 1-3 minutes.
      Sound the Seed Syllable MA (C Major, octave above C Major Root Chakra) while continuing to focus your awareness at your 8th Chakra for 1-4 minutes.
      Clear and Balance (1-4 minutes duration) by allowing images to naturally surface and melt away as blockages are cleared and balance restored in your 8th Chakra.

      C Major (Octave) TONE - MA ------------------------
      Conclude (1 minute duration) your visualization and recitation of the Seed Syllable MA by seeing your 8th Chakra as a clear and vibrant whirling ball of vibrant aquamarine light pulsing with energy at this center.
      CHAKRA MASSAGE™ - With light touch, using your right middle finger, make a circular movement clockwise to charge, stimulate, and activate your 8th chakra.
      Remember to inhale fully and exhale as you visualize your 8th Chakra being clear, vibrantly alive and healthy.
      Gratitude Blessing: "I am whole in the light of love.” Breathe out any residual resistance you may feel to the power of Divine Love to perfectly heal and make you whole. Affirm once more, "I am whole in the light of love."
      Allow yourself to rest in the light of Divine Cosmic Love a few moments before opening your eyes. Affirm: “I am one with the Universal Heart.”

      ©Chris Molé Design
      ©David Gibb Photography
      Photo Credit: Look in source code for photos in the public domain and/or source unknown.
      ©2002-2009 & Beyond Health Mastery Systems®

      Cerebellum (8th) Chakra

      This article was written by aeromaster on 2010-01-26 under Member Pages.

      Colour: Black
      Number: 8
      Gem Stones: Selenite and spirit amethyst
      Element: Etheric
      Mantra: EE OH EH
      Location: On the back of the head
      This center is where we see our dreams. When our 8th center start to open, we start to remember our dreams better, and maybe see lusid dreams. Cerebellum is also found to be linked to the causal chakra just above the crown chakra to the left in the etheric body. Causal chakra/body looks like little grey ball there.
      Major chakra of that center and its area is ajna/3rd eye, so when 6th chakra is open, ones cerebellum opens too. Usually you have heard that its good to exercise 3rd eye to attain psychic skills like telepathy, telekinesis and remote viewing, but its not the 3rd eye chakra, which attain these powers. Its in reality cerebellum area. When that chakra point start to crystallizing through meditation sessions, it start to manifest our occult skills.
      3rd eye is used more in channeling, ESP and sensing energies. From 8th chakra we will find kinesis skills, because its the center of etheric body/plane and its the blueprint of the physical reality. Etheric energy is used in telekinesis and levitation, example. Ether or psi energy is power to manipulate reality like you know, so the true powers of that center is to control that energy. Think its possibilities.
      Metode to attainment these occult skills is 3 paths; 1st path: Spiritual development until comes spiritual enlightenment and one becomes like Jesus and Buddha. Thats the slow but real path to get all occult skills. 2nd path: Through meditation. Focus to 3rd eye and cerebellum area by visualization of colours. That takes its own time too, you must to crystallize chakras and activate them DNA through that way. 3rd path: Opening of chakras, then develope kundalini and finally imprint chakra system to physical reality. That takes time about 4 years or more, and its done with spiritual development and enlightenment too.
      By to way, the path number 2 is done like that:
      1. Get lotus position and couple deep breaths.
      2. When you are mentally and physically relaxed, move your concentration to the point between eyebrows. Visualize golden sun shining there 5 minutes.
      3. After that, move your awareness to the back of your head, to cerebellum area.
      4. See very dark black coloured ball there. Visualize and feel its energy there about 15 minutes and then see that its black lotus flower, what start to open slowly.
      5. After it is open, you can notice crystal or jewel there (dont worry, thats the hardest part, you cant never feel it for 1st time when you try) and that crystal is located at the center of the chakra or lotus flower and it looks like shining selenite or spirit amethyst.
      6. This crystal or jewel is something what is in center of each 12 chakras and there you will find the genetic code of the chakra. Example 8th chakras jewel have kinetic skills within it. Meditating that jewel, you can slowly get your true powers for you, because thats the source of psi. Focus to jewel for 10 minutes and try to feel and see it so clearly and eneryful as you can.
      After some time, you can see the results, example astral travels or OOBE become possible, lusid dreaming, great dream recalling etc. The key is meditation. I suggest you to do that daily if you can. It takes time before you can notice the jewel there, but when you find it, you are more near to your goal.
      Note: If i did all right, that text will be blue for its colour...

      Copyright © 2005 - 2012 MyTelekinesis.com. All rights reserved.