Top 8 Supplements to Boost Your Pineal Gland Function
Top 8 Supplements to Boost Your Pineal Gland FunctionThe pineal gland, an endocrine gland located in the brain, is said to be the seat of the soul. Also referred to as the Third Eye, this small gland is believed to be involved in reaching higher levels of consciousness, acting as a gateway to dimensions beyond our brain-created reality. To learn more about the pineal gland, see: What is the Pineal Gland?For the people that seek to fully activate their spiritual potential and tap into the power of the pineal gland, one must begin by strengthening its function though detoxification and proper nutrition. Researchers are finding that in many people, due to our poor diet with pesticide and chemical-laden foods and environmental toxins such as fluoride in our water, the pineal gland and our entire bodies are becoming exposed to many more toxins and nano-organisms than ever before. These form calcium shells around themselves for protection from our immune systems which has resulted in calcification of the pineal gland, a build-up of calcium phosphate crystals in various parts of the human body. Many of us have a pineal gland that is already completely calcified. This does not fare well when we try to tap into the esoteric capabilities of this gland through yoga practice, meditation, using plant medicines such as ayahuasca, and so forth. The process of detoxification is an essential place to start if we want to exploit our full spiritual capabilities.Below is a list, in no particular order, of 8 supplements that will boost your pineal gland function, help in its decalcification, and support you on your journey of personal and spiritual cultivation. Some of the supplements offer similar results, so it is up to you to decide which combination of supplements will work best for you.
1. MelatoninThe pineal gland already produces the hormone melatonin, which affects the body’s circadian rhythms of waking and sleeping. Melatonin is also associated with relaxation and visualization, and people often take melatonin supplements as a sleep aid or to help overcome jet-lag due to travel. When purchasing melatonin supplements, make sure the products are plant-based and not animal tested. It is suggested that you always start with the smallest dosage possible and do not use any melatonin supplement for longer than three months.Recommended products:
2. Oregano Oil and Neem ExtractBoth oregano oil and neem extract help in the purification process, helping to remove existing calcification within the pineal gland, in addition to purifying the body’s systems, especially the endocrine system. Neem has been used in this way in India for thousands of years. In the western world, oregano oil is also becoming a holistic way of fortifying the immune support system. In the longer term, both of these supplements will act as a natural antibiotic against new calcium shells created by nanobacteria.Recommended products:Resources:
3. Raw CacaoRaw, organic chocolate in its purest form can help detoxify the pineal gland because of cacao’s high antioxidant content. Cacao will also help stimulate the third eye.Recommended products:
4. Chlorophyll-rich SuperfoodsSupplements like spirulina, chlorella, wheatgrass and blue-green algae are examples of chlorophyll-rich superfoods that offer similar benefits to eating leafy greens but with much more nutrition packed into a small serving. These supplements assist in the decalcification of the pineal gland due to their strong detoxification properties.Recommended products:Resources:The Green Foods Bible: Everything You Need to Know about Barley Grass, Wheatgrass, Kamut, Chlorella, Spirulina and MoreA natural detoxifier, raw apple cider vinegar helps decalcify the pineal gland due to its malic acid properties. Malic acid is an organic compound that gives fruits their sour taste. When taken as a supplement, it supports the digestive system and helps the body detoxify. Apple cider vinegar has many health benefits, many of which are listed here. Ensure that the brand you buy is raw and packaged in a glass container.Recommended products:Resources:
6. IodineMany of us have been exposed to sodium fluoride due to fluoridation of our water systems, and this has also resulted in the calcification of the pineal gland. Iodine, naturally occurring in plants such as seaweed, effectively improves the removal of sodium fluoride via urine. Unfortunately, the Western diet has left us deficient of this vital mineral while our bodies need it most. To avoid calcium deficiency when taking iodine supplements, a diet incorporating many organic foods such as kale, broccoli, almonds, oranges, flax seed, sesame seeds, dill, thyme and other dried herbs is recommended. It is suggested that a non-GMO lecithin supplement is also taken to compliment iodine intake.Recommended products:
7. Organic Blue Ice Skate Fish Oil and Activator X (Vitamin K1/K2)If you’d like to take a natural supplement to decalcify your pineal gland, organic blue ice skate fish oil may be one of the most powerful options out there. This oil contains Activator X – a detoxifier discovered by Weston Price that combines Vitamins K1 and K2 – which allows for the body to remove calcium from various locations throughout the body, such as the pineal gland and the arteries. Instead of eliminating the excess calcium, as iodine does, Activator X places it in areas where calcium is most needed, such as bones and teeth. It has been reported to reverse damage done by calcification which results in diseases such as atherosclerosis and osteoporosis. It also helps reverse tooth decay. It is suggested that Activator X supplements are be taken with Vitamin A and D3.Recommended products:Resource:
8. Boron/BoraxAnother good supplement that can be used to remove fluoride from the human body is the mineral Boron. It is naturally present in beets, which can be eaten raw, steamed, cooked as well as in a powder supplement. It is also present in other foods, such as dried plums. Borax is an inexpensive source of boron that can be bought in most grocery stores.Recommended products:
What Else Can Help Boost Your Pineal Gland Function?In addition to the supplements listed above, there are many foods that help decalcify and improve the function of the pineal gland, while detoxifying other parts of the body. These include: cilantro, tamarind, Goji berries, watermelon, bananas, honey, coconut oil, hemp seeds, seaweed, Noni Juice, garlic, Chaga mushroom, raw lemon juice. Pineal gland decalcification can also be gained by eating more alkaline foods. See a list of such foods here: Alkaline Foods to Help Decalcify the Pineal Gland.Sources:http://freetheanimal.com/2011/11/unifying-nutrition-osteoporosis-and-atherosclerosis-may-be-linked-vitamin-k2.htmlhttp://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-894-BORON.aspx?activeIngredientId=894&activeIngredientName=BORONAbout the AuthorAnna Hunt is a staff writer for WakingTimes.com and an entrepreneur with over a decade of experience in research and editorial writing. She and her husband run a preparedness e-store outlet at www.offgridoutpost.com, offering GMO-free storable food and emergency kits. Anna is also a certified Hatha yoga instructor at Atenas Yoga. She enjoys raising her children and being a voice for optimal human health and wellness. Read more of her excellent articles here.Source: Waking Times.comDisclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of Waking Times or The Global Elite.
2013 The Global Elite of Planet Earth
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
'May we live in peace without weeping. May our joy outline the lives we touch without ceasing. And may our love fill the world, angel wings tenderly beating.'