Laura Bruno's Blog: Gregg Braden ~ The Key to True Harmony

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2013

      WordPress.com
      laurabruno posted: "Wise words about the "value of crisis," and how "the world of the past no longer exists." I find this same dynamic present in so many Medical Intuitive sessions, too. You can't go back to how things were; you can't go back to the old normal. The opportuni"

      New post on Laura Bruno's Blog

      Gregg Braden ~ The Key to True Harmony

      by laurabruno
      Wise words about the "value of crisis," and how "the world of the past no longer exists." I find this same dynamic present in so many Medical Intuitive sessions, too. You can't go back to how things were; you can't go back to the old normal. The opportunity is to move into the new with joy and positive awareness of new ideas and new solutions. I appreciate the discussion of micro and macro ... and also note the video length: 11:11!
      laurabruno | September 7, 2013 at 11:06 pm | Tags: Gregg Braden, Human Evolution, Reality Creation | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/pjNJT-1E2
      Comment   See all comments

      http://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2013/09/07/gregg-braden-the-key-to-true-harmony/