Solara An-Ra: September Equinox 2013: GLOBAL FIRE GRID

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2013

       \

      newsletter header image
      If you can't pick up pictures, please view here

      20,21,22 September 2013
      Global Gaia Fire Grid!

      Dearest Light Tribe of Gaia,
      I have committed to assisting one of our Light tribe, Rakesh Kumar, to fire a grid of sacred fires across the globe on this equinox. Email Rakesh to be added to the gridwork of fire keepers - he can also send you a slideshow about the earth-grid that is being activated: rakeshvkumar@...
      Fire is the ultimate element of transformation. It has the power to burn away our pain, our resistance, all fears that hold us back from embodying our Higher Selves.  Your fire ceremony doesn't have to be a traditional Agnihotra ~ you can perform a simple ritual, alone or with friends, in which you give away that which does not serve you (perhaps by writing things down and giving them to the fire to be burnt away, or by placing your give-aways into a stick which you then offer to the fire.) Drum, sing and dance around the fire afterwards in celebration!
      Thousands of people all over the globe are leading and taking part in sacred fire ceremonies over the 3 days of 20/21/22nd September. Each fire will create a power node which weaves a new wave of higher vibrational consciousness around Mother Earth. We have to ensure that we reach a Critical Mass of Consciousness to achieve Peace and Balance for Earth - the amazing September 2013 Equinox energies that will be available are perfect for this project! Even on your own, with a small fire in your house or garden, you will make a difference.

      Free EQUINOX FIRE CEREMONY
      with Solara An-Ra & Light Tribe of Ibiza

      22 September: 7- 9pm

      Garden of Light, St Miguel, Ibiza

      Email solara@... for directions
      Optional vegetarian dinner afterwards: 8 euros
      Join Solara and your Light Tribe to celebrate the Equinox at the beautiful Garden of Light near St Miguel in Ibiza. Bring a drum or musical instrument if you like, any crystals that you want to charge, and some flowers for the altar.
      Love love love, and happy equinox!
      Solara An-Ra

      © Copyright Solara An-Ra.