Pleiadedolphininfos: Lucas – The World Is C hanging And Multidimensional Reality Is Takin g Shape – 6 September 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2013

      I am greeting you dear friend and co-walker in this great book of Life. As you received the first time that you came in contact with my vibrational field, my name is Mer-Nun and I exist to a level of a very high energetic frequency, on a world that, among other names, you call Venus.

      I am what you would call an apprentice though my years of age, according to your system of time measurement, are much more than the respected age of your teenagers. At this moment, I am available to share my thoughts with you. But after that, I will have to return to the class, on the specific occasion of which, I am trained on how to handle a small scout ship, combining the knowledge of the mechanical systems with the mental implementation without using hands.

      Read more »

      Today we return to happier topics.  We will begin by pointing out to you the more positive news that is beginning to enter the reporting in your news media.  If you know what has been forecast to occur, you will be able to read between the lines and be encouraged by these things when you see them even though they are not being reported as necessarily positive events.  This will continue to accelerate as this year progresses.  Efforts are being made to keep you alarmed and off balance, but you have awakened and learned your lessons too well.  Your light is spreading, as you knew it would.

      We also return to the topic of what is for you incoming energy.  It is very strong at present and once again growing stronger.  Breathe, my dear friends, breathe.  Relax into the changes that are bringing your new world and your new selves to you.  Accept them with gratitude and they will cause you much less discomfort.
      Read more »

      -Channeled through Wes Annac-
      Speaking for the Company of Heaven:
      My sixth-dimensional oversoul
      Jeshua and the Ascended Masters
      Saan and the Arcturian Councils
      With brimming Love and rejoice over your continual evolution into full consciousness, I am the sixth-dimensional oversoul of the scribe channeling this message on your Earth. My lineage extends to SanJAsKa the Pleiadian on down to our dear scribe on Earth, and while being an individualized consciousness I exist in the collective of RA.
      We in the RA collective speak for ourselves as a united body and for the Creator with every communication we give and every bit of energy we impart unto your Earth and unto every lower-dimensional planet and civilization we’ve been helping to ascend.
      We currently exist in the fifth dimension as we help humanity find the Light and correct the (since-distorted) teachings we were a part of giving your world.
      Read more »

      John Smallman
      Here in the non physical realms we observe with wonder the amazing results that your loving intentions are achieving all across planet Earth.  Right now, as you measure time, 99% or more of humanity wants a world of peace, harmony, forgiveness, and of course Love!  Consequently, there is a vast and ongoing outpouring of loving intent all across the world as those who keep themselves consciously aware of the disharmony, disunity, and bitterness that needs healing, maintain and strengthen their loving intent daily.
      Your news media is reporting quite clearly now on the general disfavor with which people in those countries considering military intervention in the affairs of other nations view their leaders increasingly urgent and truly ill-considered attempts to persuade them that it is the right thing to do.  They do not agree, and they see quite clearly that armed intervention in the affairs of others is utterly unjustifiable. Politicians and elected representatives yearn for and feed hungrily on approval, so with widespread disapproval threatened they quickly alter their opinions and change course.
      Read more »

      Open-frame-icosaugmented-rhombicosidodecahedronThe World is changing rapidly as things go ahead in full steam. Yes the mist is clearing already and certain elements are taking their exposure to the new reality with a punch on the cheek.  We are moving forward. The new is coming together as the middle has brought the  stinger out the every circling around conflict polarity modus.
      We see the multidimensional reality taking shape. It can be scary at first if things are shown to the world with their real faces no masks anymore.  We will see what it all is about. The story will be told in its entirety and we all will know.  No part will be left out. Only the whole truth will be known to you all. Is it vague, maybe for some. Others will see that on this level in the multidimensional there is already truth played out for you to see.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google