[ANGEL] 17 Virgo, The Angels of Fantastic Vision

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2013

      17 degrees Virgo

      The Angels of Fantastic Vision

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       Rotor

      Beloved,

      We inspire divine masters of sagas, fairy tales, and stories.

      We inspire poets and writers on spiritual paths who produce stories of divine imagination.

      We inspire writers to hide true events and mysteries of spiritual mastery within these tales.

      Over many centuries secrets of Divine Knowledge were passed along this
      way, even when all other avenues of such instruction were blocked.

      As you can see from the letters in our name, first and last is the
      Divine Virtue of Freedom and Independence, of listening to and following inner guidance.

      Inner guidance is direct connection to Divine Providence.

      It is through following inner guidance that writers break free from
      limiting constraints of accepted limited views of knowledge and reality.

      Whenever society is locked within general consensus views of what is real, those who fall under our inspiration go far far beyond, in
      imagination, to situations that reflect miraculous powers inherent in mastery on spiritual paths.

      We wish to tell you that we inspired writers of long ago to fantasize
      about the medium of instant communication such as the internet.

      We also wish to tell you that if the truth were fully known about the past,
      present, and future, it would surpass even the wildest tales of fantasy and imagination that have ever been heard.
      We inspire stories that reflect the lives of spiritual masters of all religions.

      images

      Tales told of the miracles performed under their watch are as
      fantastic as much that has ever been written in fairy tales or science fiction.

      When people wish for help with understanding the truth that is their inheritance as Children of Divine Being, we inspire writers to write,
      write, write whatever fantastic imaginings that inner guidance whispers; tales more fantastic and beautiful than any ever dreamt before.

      While they are writing, our presence whispers unlimited truth into their minds as they seek inspiration.

      indigo-children-20121

      Then unfolds tales of such
      fantastic visions that souls fliy with liberation into realms of thought and freedom undreamed of in common hours.

      The most important elements in such writing are DESIRE FOR TRUTH COMBINED WITH FOLLOWING INNER GUIDANCE.
      lady_lake
      Write, write, write!

      Unleash the powers of mind.

      Dream and dream again of
      highest truth as words flow through your fingertips.

      SEEK AND IMAGINE THE
      TRUTH!

      FOLLOW INNER GUIDANCE.

      Write, and the hosts of heaven guide you.

      It is that easy.

      The two letters of O that follow and precede the first and last Rs
      in our name stand for transmutation and the virtue of Divine Justice and Harmony.

      Transmutation comes about when the eyes see through love divine.
      Loving cognition recognizes omnipresent Divine Being in whatever it sees.

       This seeing enlivens the underlying perfection that is everywhere in creation.

      This brings about justice and harmony for all.

      With these virtues miracles are possible.

      The T in the middle represents the virtue of High Inspiration.

      Do you remember how the stories of childhood, the wonderful fairytales
      of yore, taught morals, abilities to see through limitations and see
      underlying Divine Perfection, and higher truths of justice and harmony?
      Image
      Remember how they awakened awareness of Divine Laws of Heaven on Earth?

      Do you remember how every situation was guided by High Inspiration?
      come
            undone
      In tales of higher wisdom, a hero is always successful through following inner guidance.

       This success is attained by noble and true strength of character combined with love ad fantastic guidance and genius.

      Unfold, unfold your imagination.

      Let us speak through you to the
      children of the world of all ages as you scribe fantastic visions inspired by Love Divine.

      Dance with The Light Fantastic.

      Swim deep into Divine Fires of Inspiration.

      Write your stories and share them.

      We are ROTOR, the heavenly hosts of Fantastic Visions.

      Come with us.

      MIRACLES
      I am you

      ‘R-O-T-O-R’

      R…The sound of this letter is the virtue of independence and freedom.
      Meditating on this virtue enlivens the mind to a state of genius.

      After learning the virtues associated with the letters of the
      alphabet in order starting with A, by the time you reach the letter R
      you have achieved a state of maturity by which your feeling of
      independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and
      unimpeachability’. This is because you are united in consciousness with
      Divine Mind.
      http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/67960_462913697111673_1420488684_n.jpg
      I and the Father are One.

      Mentally, you will have an eminent mind and the feeling of freedom of
      will and action. Not only this, but also the state of maturity in which
      you will never violate a law, having yourself become a master of all
      laws. In spite of your freedom of will, you will find yourself willing
      to subject yourself freely to Divine Providence, and accept missions to
      serve Divine Providence with deep humility, immense gratitude and the
      highest devotion without losing your feeling of absolute freedom of will
      in any way.

      Such great ingenuity will proceed from this that you will be able to
      comprehend any knowledge quickly and without difficulty.

      The color of this virtue is gold, the musical note is C, the primary
      element is air so it is felt with a sensation of ease, and the left side
      of the nose is formed from it.

      Umlaut O, er, …Transmutation into perfection by seeing through the eyes of Love Divine.

      O… The sound of letter O is the sound of the initiation into the
      original principle of divine justice.

      Mentally you will be able to give expression to the absolute legality
      of harmony in all four basic qualities of the elements.You will have a
      high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend spiritually any
      legality, any interference by Divine Providencefor the sake of
      justice.You will never be able to condemn anyone unjustly.This will
      bring about the abilities to create any change in the emotional
      situations that you find yourself in and to have absolute success and
      happiness on all levels.

      The ability to control emotions is the ability to control the element
      of water and magnetism, which is the ability to attract.It is also the
      ability to manifest anything on the physical level.

      This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and
      is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight. It formed the
      throat and windpipe.
      do not do what you do not want unto yourself
      T…The sound of the letter T in the ancient language is the divine
      virtue of high inspiration with all the legal matters of this
      principle’/. In the intellect, this virtue awakens remarkable inventive
      faculties and memory. In meditating on this virtue, see yourself as a
      tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite
      swirling universe all around you. Meditate with focus on high
      inspiration from Divine Mind. Do this with a sensation of warmth and
      fire filling the body. See a brown black color shining forth from the
      right kidney. Hear the musical note of F and feel yourself having
      mastery over all the elements. By performing this meditation, a
      connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, so that
      in a spiritual sense they become one over time.

      Umlaut O, er…

      Akasha:In the principle of consciousness penetrating all, the umlaut
      O oscillation evokes the most profound cognition which can only be
      brought about by love divine.

      By the help of this a person gets to know all the possibilities of
      transformation of the spirit, all the systems and ways serving this end,
      and all knowledge concerning transformation in all other fields. He/she
      is informed about everything that, deriving from the act of creation,
      had to pass through all the mode of transformation to be reunited.

      A person must attain all the faculties that are offered by this
      profound cognition made possible by Love Divine, in the principle of
      consciousness-penetrating-all, and must make use of all possibilities,
      in order to get convinced that they cannot be described by words, by
      must be experienced, lived through.

      I have mentioned the letters unlaut A and unlaut O as the last ones
      in this series of exercises, because by the help of their virtues one is
      able to comprehend, from the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all,
      the crown of all wisdom in the micro- and macrocosms, from the act of
      creation to the present state of evolution, and even to the final
      development.

      Mental:Evoked in the intellect, the virtue of profound cognition
      brought about by love divine gives the understanding of the
      transformation of ideas, virtues, etc. by the quabbalistically
      pronounced word, which is a very great and comprehensive field.

      Astral/ emotional level:In the feelings, the virtue of profound
      cognition brought about by love divine develops the faculty of perfect
      astral projection and the mastery of all occult and magical phenomena
      that have reference to transformation, so that a person may, for
      instance, assume any desired vibration in the emotional body without
      being recognized by other beings and with only Divine Providence seeing
      through him/her.Apart from this, a person is able to transform any
      emotional oscillation into the oscillation he wants and to do the same
      with any element.

      Material:When mastered in the physical body, the profound cognition
      brought about by love divine leads to perfect knowledge of quabbalistic
      [the use of will, thought, feeling, and sensation] alchemy in the
      material world.

      A person is taught the true preparation and charging of the
      philosopher’s stone in the physical sense.He/she can influence, at will,
      any oscillation—atomic, oscillation, electronic oscillation- by
      quabbalah, and he/she is able to transform it into the oscillation
      desired by him/her.

      ‘Therefore he/she perfectly masters the laws of transmutation and is
      able to transform any metal into gold, any stone into a precious stone,
      etc. if desired.By the help of this virtue a person is furnished with
      many other faculties of which he/she cannot even dream now and which
      non-initiates would regard as absolutely impossible. ‘

      Umlaut O is dark orange, has the musical note of D-sharp, is the
      element of akashic-earth which has the sensation of weight penetrating
      everything.The ovaries and testicles are formed from this virtue of the
      profound cognition brought about by Love Divine.In healing, heal the
      left ovary first and then the right one.

      O…The divine virtue of Justice creates absolute contentment and poise
      in the emotions. ‘This virtue gives the power to evoke, by the use of
      the ancient language, any situation in the emotional world, without any
      negative karma. On the physical level, this virtue brings absolute
      success and happiness in every respect.The child of God who masters this
      virtue learns to understand, and to eventually control completely, the
      working and functioning of the electromagnetic fluid in the human body
      and the material world, in their relation to the higher spheres.Endowed
      with this ability, they become perfect master of astrophysics and
      metaphysics.’

      R…On the physical level, the divine virtue of freedom and independence
      causes a ‘rational widening of intellect which enables comprehension of
      any knowledge quickly and without difficulty.The ability to express this
      knowledge in words and to successfully carry through any mission given
      by Divine Providence is attained.’

      MIRACLES

      Light
            Being, Resplendent Geometric

      New skills takes practice to master.

      Unfortunately, modern education emphasized development of the left hemisphere of the brain with its rational and logical use of language
      and memory while usually neglecting the right hemisphere which deals with infinity and intuition. When we pray to the heavenly host for their
      help, the first place we often notice their responding influences are in our right hemisphere which is nonverbal, visual and intuitive.

      Therefore, to best commune with angels and the heavely hosts, we retrain our thinking processes to detach somewhat from the logical and
      include the intuitive and visual. Next we learn to use these two modes of cognition alternatively, like an alternating current in electricity.
      We use intuitive and then logical functions in a back and forth method much like walking. This is also connected to using eye movement
      exercises in processing and healing emotions that are identical to what we do each night naturally in our dreaming state.

      In other words, when you pray for heavenly assistance, go into a quiet receptive state and become aware of images that enter into your
      imagination [right brain]. Some people will experience sensations or feelings. After these are experienced, rational thoughts will occur.
      Then more images, feelings, or sensations will arise, followed by thoughts. As this process matures, move your eyes back and forth in a
      slow comfortable way, from left to right, back and forth, as you do in REM sleep.

      This eye movement shifts the energy back and forth between the two halves of the brain. You experience images, sensations, or feelings in
      your imagination and then verbal thoughts and memories, then images again and then more verbal thoughts, and on and on. This is utilizing
      the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems in an alternating way, and movement, or growth, is experienced.

      Learning to TRUST this iprocess may be a challenge for some since we have lived in a culture dominated by a left brain only paradigm of the
      five senses, memory and logic. Our imaginations, feelings, and subtle knowingness is half of the equation and must be given equal attention
      and importance to logic and linear thinking. Ask for help with this from the angels and go easy with yourself and give yourself time.

      Footnotes

      THEPRACTICEOF MAGICAL EVOCATION,ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THEKEY TO THE TRUEQUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. T

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. T

      Theangel messages are indexed there.

      ***********

      ******************

      For a copy of the

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

      The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

      Ebook and audio format.

      Homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Look for the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

      Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
      Howto download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

      THe Golden Hippie
Years ( i miss them )

      On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
       A window will drop down.
       Click on Downloads.

      A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
      That should do it.
      [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

      Thanks for sharing this music.

      Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

      Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

      Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-857-232-0300  pin 200100#
      8:30PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight
      Please feel free to share these with others.

      TheLaw of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.

      THELAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.