Kundalini Spirit: Finding Soul Love

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2013

      WordPress.com
      kundalinispirit posted: "Our souls want to be loved for who we are. It is a deep seeded feeling we have within the depth of our souls for this connection.  Before we can share this soul love with another, we must first find self love for ourselves.  The soul must first come to ac"

      New post on Kundalini Spirit

      Finding Soul Love

      by kundalinispirit
      Image
      Our souls want to be loved for who we are. It is a deep seeded feeling we have within the depth of our souls for this connection.  Before we can share this soul love with another, we must first find self love for ourselves.
      The soul must first come to accept who we are as we are.  It must feel that we are deserving of this soul love. It must love the being we are right now with all the flaws and blemishes, and still deserving unconditional love.  We must fall in love with ourselves first, before we feel that we deserve love unconditionally or that we can love another unconditionally.
      We all seek this love externally to us, hoping others can complete us or make us into better people.  Unfortunately, this cannot happen.  Only we can complete us, and only we can make ourselves better people, not to do this for others but for ourselves.
      As I have been seeking this love externally, I have found that my relationships have faltered, and I move from relationship to relationship seeking this love.  Now, I realize that we cannot find this love without, it rests within us.  It is coming to acceptance about his reality that can finally stop this pattern in my romantic relationships.  I am looking for this soul love in all the wrong places, where I will never find it.
      The truth is that this love begins with me, to begin accepting myself, to begin loving myself for who I am, and to begin giving myself that I lacked all my life.  When we finally find this self love within, we will never feel lacking of this love, and when we finally find our soulmate, it will be a union not out of lack but out of wholeness.  May you find your soul love within, Brooke (Copyright 2013 Kundalini Spirit with All Rights Reserved)

      kundalinispirit | September 7, 2013 at 8:56 am | Categories: ascension | URL: http://wp.me/p3jMw3-1SO
      Comment   See all comments

      http://kundalinidotorg.wordpress.com/2013/09/07/finding-soul-love/