Oracle/Earth Magic Reading: Shark w/ Ancestors - Generations ~ Iceberg ~ Music - Harmony

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2013
      Trust. There are times when trust may seem like a 'double edged sword' especially when we are guarded and uncertain. Yet it is in those very moments where trust is a key to unlocking the door of uncertainty and stepping into clarity, insight, enlightenment and understanding. We do that by using and honing our discernment and that, in and of itself, flows from the level of trust that we have in ourselves and our intuition. There instinct and intuition can, do and will integrate to be our strongest guide and confidant; even when we are within some of the most perceived indecipherable of circumstances. It is in that inner trust that Shark carries us to each of the cards and their own guidance. Each of which places a deep emphasis upon inner work.

      The lineage we share by Blood, Land and Spirit is a powerful connection. Is one of the issues before you concerning present biological family? Even more so we can turn to our ancestors for assistance in gleaning insight and cultivating healing and wholeness. A peace of Mind, Body and Spirit. Making a conscious choice and be Open to this communication can be a sign and measure of our strength and trust. Yes trusting in the process and also, just as importantly, trusting yourself. You are not entering into a place of uncertainty and indecisiveness. Rather you are laying the foundation for and co-creating the means to gain insight and knowledge with your intuition and discernment key elements to the wisdom that comes from this knowledge. The ability to transform situations, relationships, and ourselves through these learning experiences. Open that conversation with your ancestors while we also maintain the same with those who we are closest to here that are with us. Biological and spiritual family together.

      In that process we can likely discover areas that we have suppressed or denied. What we have kept from our conscious awareness. That we have chosen not to face which can be for a number of reasons. Perhaps we felt we were not ready physically, emotionally, mentally and/or spiritually. Yet the time does come to where we can make a choice which shows just how much we have grown. That is to face what we thought we could not by consciously choosing. Making it a method of our choosing instead of when it comes to where the lock or door bursts open. Let us remember what we contend or wrestle with, to one degree or another, we are feeding and making stronger. That is not to say we do have our own work to do with changing and transforming it. That comes first by acknowledging it for whatever it is for us individually and collectively or communally, where that applies. Embrace/acknowledge them for what they are and also keep to heart some of these that we have denied or suppressed does not always mean that these are negative. Often we fall short in seeing much of the wondrous and positive aspects of who we are. So much that it can lead to a shifting of our perspectives to where when we do embrace these that whatever we may perceive as a negative becomes a tool that we can use to change, grow, evolve and transform.

      That is apart of the inner harmony that is at work within us and always apart of us. There is a symmetry inside each of us that calls to and brings up a peace and serenity even when there is a dissonance in the world around us. You can trust upon that and trust yourself. Trust is one of the pillars and creations of Unconditional Love. Embrace Love and Trust and so much more will open, flourish and grow.

      Your Oracle Card Reading

      cards2-33.jpg

      0

      ANCESTORS - Generations

      You have within you the blood of your ancestors.  You are deeply connected to your lineage, the most immediate proof of that being the physical resemblance you have to your mother and father and perhaps even your grandparents.  This is the time to call upon those ancestors, those who are of your bloodline as well as those ancient ones who have walked the land that you now walk. Allow your heart to open to open to those spirits to whom you are related by your heredity and those to whom you are connected by virtue of the land upon which you live.
      1

      Iceberg

      Whatever you suppress or deny and attempt to keep out of conscious awareness will show up somewhere and somehow as your shadow aspects. At one time you put them out of your consciousness for good reason, yet they remain contained by shame and guilt. Now is the time to allow these elements to surface and embrace them, whether they are perceived as positive or negative.
      2

      MUSIC - Harmony

      This is a time of considerable harmony for you, one where the various elements in your life are flowing together smoothly. Just as in musical harmony, it is the interface of these elements that merge into a cycle of symmetry and balance that evokes feelings of harmony. The challenge is to sustain this inner accord even when there is considerable dissonance outside of your own mind, heart, and body.

      Copyright © 2013 Earth Magic®