Jamye Price ~ Weekly Lightblast: Being One

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 7:13 AM

      September 5, 2013

      09/07/2013

      Being One

      You are a unique, cherished aspect of Life.  All Life is divine, and you are the human embodiment of that.  Each being nourishes their individual perspective and the Whole sees life through a new angle.  You, as a fractal emanation of All, are separated into a special unit of Love.  As you live your life, you are receiving, perceiving and emitting information for the Whole.  It seems technical and yet there is a depth of Love that space itself cannot contain.  Within you, the same.

      Your physical senses are designed to delineate.   You are on Earth, in a separate body holding a separate perspective; as is each being.  Yet all are made of the same Divine spark, divided into separate form in this dimension.  As you observe others, you are reminded that they are just like you at the core, though different in surface appearance.  What repels you in another is asking for your loving integration, for it is you that is integrating and expanding.  What compels you in another is asking for your loving integration, for it is you that is integrating and expanding.  The push/pull of the engine of life continues and duality becomes the mere visible portion of the deeper truth of connection.  Being One is being unique and connected.  The delineation and the connection are the whole truth, though one is more visible than the other.

      As we sit to Blast Being One, we are reminded of the beauty of all life, even that which repels.  We are finding forgiveness for that which separates and embracing it into unity.  We are unique and united in this u-n-i-verse.  United in Love, unique in form; informing Love’s expansion.  Your heart expands as you open it.  Find that infinite depth of Love within.  It is the Truth of who you are.  Blast on!
      Posted by Jamye at 3:43 PM

       © Crystalline Soul Healing. All Rights Reserved.

      About Me

      My Photo
      Jamye
      Jamye Price is an energy healer, channel and teacher. She channels Light Language, which are universal language codes that your heart and infinite mind speak fluently. Light Language works like a stem cell, it is Dynamic Frequency Encodings of Sound and Light that adjust to your needs in each moment as guided by your Higher Self. When Jamye is running healing frequencies, she speaks and signs Light Language, tones, emotes, and physically clears imbalances through Divine Grace. Jamye’s work assists with transmuting physical, emotional, mental and spiritual blocks into wisdom, compassion and empowerment. She teaches self-love, forgiveness and finding a perspective of Love to provide people with practical tools for Soul Progression and creating a joyful life.Jamye’s passion is Ascension - bringing people to the understanding of the Truth of who they are; cherished, powerful and brilliant Divine Humans, interconnected with All Life. Jamye offers private sessions by phone, group sessions and classes, Light Language healing CDs and a free Monthly Newsletter and Weekly LightBlast to help assist Lightworkers on their Divine Path. For more information visit www.JamyePrice.com.
      View my complete profile