Laura Bruno's Blog: Sanskrit Hymn for Peace

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013

      WordPress.com
      laurabruno posted: "Mantras are incredibly powerful. Never underestimate the power of sound and vibration to change the world and change your inner state. I've called Congress and voiced my vote for peace, but now, and always, I vote with my vibration, intention, and words. "

      New post on Laura Bruno's Blog

      Sanskrit Hymn for Peace

      by laurabruno
      Mantras are incredibly powerful. Never underestimate the power of sound and vibration to change the world and change your inner state. I've called Congress and voiced my vote for peace, but now, and always, I vote with my vibration, intention, and words. I pray. Please join me here, or in whatever ways most resonate for you.
      "This video is a Hindu prayer and wish to universal love, peace, prosperity and harmony for everyone irrespective of religion and location."
      Om Om Om
      Sarvesham Svastir Bhavatu
      Sarvesham Shantir Bhavatu
      Sarvesham Poornam Bhavatu
      Sarvesham Mangalam Bhavatu
      Om, Shanti, Shanti, Shanti
      The mantra means:
      "May well-being, peace, wholeness and tranquility, hapiness and prosperity be achieved by all".
      Sing it for peace of all sensitive beings, for calmness and harmony"
      Video: Xaver Walser
      Music: Regula Curti & Roland Frey
      Video-Cip Editing: Benjamin Degrese
      Buy the song here :