Pleiadedolphininfos: Suzanne Lie ~ Back on the Mothership - Choosing a Path

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2013

      My beloved brethren of Earth, what wondrous times you are living in at  this present moment. Stunning shifts are slowly entering your reality bringing to the fore and disclosing once more several issues, for let’s get clear on this : the times for change have duly begun!

      There is no more time for playing games nor for investigating how to further proceed in life thereby continuing to give the old room to linger on. Now the time has come to allow the wonderful world of Ascension to unfold in such a way as to achieve a global metamorphosis in your collective reality. That is to say that you’d better make room for everything that you will find important in life … amongst which is the Christ consciousness and experiencing your own growth in consciousness referring of course to the process of Ascension.

      The human brain now undergoes a molecular adaptation in frequency enabling the brain to begin to function more on another level, another frequency whereby your spiritual and etheric gifts will be enhanced and where you will be able to cope with them within your consciousness. In other words : both sides of your brain will be brought into balance again whereby a greater whole of your entire brain will function within this reality.
      Read more »

      Back on the Mothership

      Choosing A Path

      Franquoix and Alycia did choose to have a ceremony, and every man, woman and child appeared to honor their union. Franquoix, whose passion had always been spiritual, chose to live in the Temple with his bride to share his vast spiritual wisdom. The other Draconians easily integrated into our community, many of them choosing Pleiadian mates. The war was over in our life and in our hearts.

      Mytria and I had completed our mission and would return to the Mothership for a bit of R&R before we begin our mission on the Earth of a vastly different timeline. Yet, we chose to stay in our Pleiadian settlement for a while so that Mytria could assist Alycia in being the Keeper of the Violet Flame, and I could give Almon any guidance that he needed. Almon did not even look like me anymore, as he had indeed become his own version of SELF.
      Read more »

      MM Profile Pic 2013

      Message from Archangel Michael
      Channeled by Meredith Murphy http://www.expectwonderful.com
      Telepathic Transmission - 3 September 2013

      Greetings Beloved Ones,

      It is a new time in your lives. There are arcs overlapping as some of you -- the leading edge -- are realizing what you began and commenced in the massive waves of energy of this new year of your 2013. You are beginning to emerge from the integration necessary for your physical body to "join the game" and starting to focus more and more upon dreaming the dream of your new lives.

      The energy of this time supports you abundantly and with this you find yourself increasingly aware of the ways in which you have lived in distortion. Although this may seem at odds with dreaming, it actually occurs to empower the magnificence and magnitude of the dream. To support you playing with this, we come to you today to soften the experience of this time and to assist you in using these insights with joy and humor, enthusiasm and curiosity, so that you might benefit fully from the coming Equinox by preparing well and with love as you learn to live as the continually expanding multidimensional presence you are.
      Read more »

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos
      mahalaSummer is almost over and it is back to school time. I just love the fall season with the warm days and the cool nights, and the beautiful colorful trees. It is a sight to behold. Even though the energy is very intense, if you take the time to smell the flowers you will be able to find peace within your heart. Let there be peace in the world and let it begin with me.
      The energy of the first two weeks of September has a very strong negative feel to it. Mars will be moving into a square with Saturn the first week of September. Today, September 2 the moon is in Leo along with Mars, and this aspect makes a 90 degree angle to Saturn. Mars has been considered the planet of war and Saturn the planet of karma. Mars will be in an exact square with Saturn on September 9th when Congress is scheduled to reconvene to decide if we will go to war with Syria.
      Read more »

      320px-Bell_pepper_cut_apartLots of our lives are now being mangled in the just being in two spaces at the same time. The on  space  is  the being in your old paradigm life confronted with all the issues and burdens but also beauty in that space and moment of the now.  The other space is in being the almighty you that can feel it is part of the one that has abilities beyond measure and is strong and already being in latent 5D.
      This living in between is like the bi-location  of being in two places or multidimensional experiences of the now at the now. It is like feeling between you in your grounded earthly body and that is floating in the outer body experience.  It is like living duality in an other way again on different levels at one time.  The issues still for now do not go away.
      Read more »

      A Conversation with White Cloud – 2 Sept 2013, by Elizabeth
      A reader notified me that my latest contactee, White Cloud, has acted as a guide for Blossom Goodchild, a well-known Australian channeler, for many years. So, I sat down to have a little chat with this Native American healer, known as White Cloud.
      Me: Are you the same White Cloud who is channeled through Blossom?
      WC: Yes.
      Me: Have we made contact before?
      WC: Yes (A man of few words).
      At this time, an image springs to mind. Nearly twenty years ago, I dabbled into shamanism. One of my guides was a Native American whom I called, “Wolf”, because we could both shape change into wolves and other animals. He seemed very familiar to me and very powerful. I discontinued shamanism being disenchanted with the people who involved in it (not Native Americans) and the fact that I seemed to be gathering a huge crowd of power animals. Although the red bear was a favorite, there was also a white flying horse, red-tailed hawk, deer, cougar, koala bear, and others. The journeys had been wonderful, but I didn’t feel like it was the way for me to go, at least for the time being.
      Read more »

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos
      Emmanuelpeaceofficial1Peace and blessings, my friend.
      It’s such an honor to connect on a heart to heart level with you once again. There is a palpable anticipation in the air that something BIG is about to manifest in our collective experience.

      While living in the Midwest as a teenager, I had the opportunity to witness two tornadoes. For those who have been through these kinds of weather marvels, you know that right before a powerful storm is about to occur, there’s usually an inexplicable stillness that precedes it.

      This is a similar type of stillness that many of us are noticing right now. However, the ‘tornado’ in this case is not something to fear, but rather something to embrace. A tornado is simply an energy vortex in motion, and it’s safe to say we could use this kind of vortex in the collective at this time so that a more conscious way of living can emerge.
      Read more »

      Short Message from Higher Self and SaLuSa by Multidimensional Ocean – 2 Sep 2013

      Many of you are stressed out in these war mongering times. Do not fall for the fear tactics and threats. All these are designed to keep you in the defenseive mode, or in your reptilian brain as it were. Please be aware that being nervous about the current tensions and events in the world only helps bring about a negative outcome.
      You can be aware of the world happenings, but be also aware of the effect the cabal wishes these news to bring about in your life.

      If you prefer to distance yourself from the current tensions, we recommend you taking long walks, meet friends, and concern yourself with the events in your own life.
      Be aware of the tensions that this emotional dramas, displayed in the news, bring about in your own life. Take refuge in your own body, be aware of your life force running through you, calm yourself through meditation, and more practical work.
      Events will follow their course as planned, your duty is to live in both worlds: the world of being and the world of knowing at the same time, and to keep a sense of balance in it all.
      The effects will have a spreading effects on those around you and on Gaia.
      Read more »

      Note: This interview was channeled in the timeframe of August 24-29, 2013.
      Wes Annac: With Love and appreciation, I would like to connect with the Pleiadian High Council.
      The Pleiadian High Council: You are forever connected with our energies, dear scribe, and we’d be happy to come through and answer any questions you may have for us in this moment. We seek to serve you and to serve humanity in every way we can, and an aspect of the delivering of our communications has always been to monitor the energetic feedback in the awakening humanity.
      We feel the reactions many of you have to our communications, and we feel as well the questions that we know you wish you could ask us directly. We are an open book, dear souls, and we’ll be happy to share this book with each of you.
      Wes: Thank you, dear Pleiadians. I wanted to inquire about our recent interview where we discussed the collective vibration being too low for you to yet make yourselves known or make bold contacts. Readers have pointed out that personal contacts have been made throughout our history, and one reader in particular shared their contact story.
      I’m wondering about the extent to which you can make personal contacts versus that to which you can show yourselves to the collective.
      PHC: We are happy to provide our perspective on this matter and clarify our intended meaning when we discuss your planet’s collective vibration still being too low for a widespread appearance.
      Read more »

      533476_430479833715639_1446706373_n~ If your life is anything like mine, September is already shaping up to be pretty busy month.  Characteristically, September is always a month of transition.  It heralds the end of summer and the onset of fall.  It’s back-to-school time for the kids, creating a shift in our perspectives and in our daily schedules.  And really, the Holiday decorations are showing up in the stores earlier and earlier every year – the craft stores have been filled with Christmas decorations since August!  (More on that topic later).  And so it begins…
      ~ While I definitely have my fellow Moms in mind as I write this post, I believe the general theme is applicable to everyone.  It’s becoming increasingly challenging to balance our spirituality with the demands of daily life, at least right now, as we teeter precariously upon the balancing beam between the old world and the new.  It requires us to be in both places at once; to remain centered and in the stillpoint,  all the while keeping up with the responsibilities of work, home, and caring for the loved ones who depend on us.  We can often get caught with all the “busy-stuff”, and the lovely 5D life we’re endeavoring to manifest in our meditations gets involuntarily put on the back-burner.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google